BY RITTER SPORT

Though this bar is in pure white, it hides a whole spectrum of nuanced flavors: from aromatic cocoa butter with hints of milk and vanilla to crunchy hazelnuts and rice crisps. Simply pure pleasure for the palate.

Ingredients: sugar, HAZELNUTS, cocoa butter, whole MILK powder, LACTOSE, rice (2,5%), Butterfat, emulsifier (SOYA lecithins), salt, BARLEY malt extract.

May contain traces of peanuts, other nuts and egg.

Net Wt. 3.5 oz. (100g)

Buy on Amazon
🌟Monica A.
Cleveland, OH
Almost a whole hazelnut in each bite size square. I love that the proportion is perfect so you get both flavors in each piece. The chocolate is milky and smooth that melts in your mouth. The hazelnut gives great textural difference. The bars are always fresh and delicious.
Morgan W.
Royal Oak
Giving this three stars is hard considering the kind I tried was straight from Germany. I do not like hazelnuts in this bar they took away from the sweetness of the white chocolate as opposed to aiding the taste. The shelf life of this product is great. The texture and quality of chocolate is great. The price I am unaware of and I will most likely, due to personal preference purchase another flavor moving forward.
Vanessa J.
San Mateo, CA
i love almost every flavor of this chocolate. reminds me of europe. you see this everywhere in europe while traveling. so creamy and tastes like switzerland. great size with a few servings in one bar.
Víktoria Г.
Los Angeles , CA
My favorite chocolate from Germany
Perfect size and good price; price is very good for this product
I’m really chocolate lover; Ritter sport is one of the best chocolate in the world
I recommend this chocolate for everyone
Maria L.
Findlay, OH
This used to be one of my favorite mass retailer white chocolates until I found out I needed to eat gluten free. This has gluten! From what I recall, this square has a lot of hazelnuts in it. It has always been a treat!
Sarah s.
United States
Ritter sport is one of my favorite European chocolate brands. I love the different variety of flavors; the combination of white chocolate and hazelnuts is amazing
Andreea J.
Very good chocolate. Even went to Germany to the ritter sport chocolate factory store & museum. It is family owned for generations so you gotta appreciate that. I highly recommend this chocolate
Anja W.
I do not like this flavor. I think and speak very highly of Ritter Sport in general, but the white chocolate just is not very good. I have never liked white chocolate though, so I am not the best person to judge this candy bar. If you enjoy white chocolate, then this is probably for you!
Emily M.
The best chocolate ever. Ritter is the best chocolate I have ever tried. The whole hazelnuts add crunchiness to the chocolate and makes it less sweet. The white chocolate is delicious. If you haven’t tried it, go and buy it
Lisa G.
Troy, MI
I lived in Germany for five years, since birth and moved to the states after.
Being here all this time, I've grown to miss a lot from Germany, mainly the candy because I've always had a bit of a sweet tooth :)
I can't find much here sadly (I'd do anything for milchschnitten!) but what can be found is good enough, I suppose.
Ritter Sport is amazing. Not as sugary sweet as American candy.
I am also a big fan of white chocolate, always have been, always will be and Ritter Sport does it well :)
Pairing it with hazelnuts just sweetens this deal ;)
Erica D.
Racine, WI
This looks so good, where can I find them?
Angela A.
Spanish fork, UT
Where can you find the white chocolate version? I love the milk chocolate and want to try the white!
Catarina F.
Porto, Portugal
I always see this in the store but I never try them! Are they good?
Jacey Y.
These look really good but I've never seen them in my life! Where can you get these? Do they taste good?
Sierra P.
Rockaway Bch, NY
Omg never heard of these before, two things I love in one. Where can I buy these?