Lisa G.
Troy, MI
I lived in Germany for five years, since birth and moved to the states after.
Being here all this time, I've grown to miss a lot from Germany, mainly the candy because I've always had a bit of a sweet tooth :)
I can't find much here sadly (I'd do anything for milchschnitten!) but what can be found is good enough, I suppose.
Ritter Sport is amazing. Not as sugary sweet as American candy.
I am also a big fan of white chocolate, always have been, always will be and Ritter Sport does it well :)
Pairing it with hazelnuts just sweetens this deal ;)