Ritter Sport Praline

by Ritter Sport

Even with chocolate, it's what's on the inside that counts. This bar's main attraction is its creamy premium praline filling. Lots of hazelnuts, roasted golden-brown and finely ground, give it an intense, nutty taste. The result: love at first bite.

Ingredients: sugar, hazelnut paste (18%), cocoa butter, cocoa mass, whole milk powder, lactose, skimmed milk powder, butterfat, emulsifier (lecithins (soy)), Bourbon vanilla extract.

May contain traces of peanuts, other nuts, gluten and egg.

Net Wt. 3.5 oz. (100g)

How does this compare to the strawberry one is it sweeter or more dark chocolate style?
I want to try this and did anyone tried it before?
What is your favorite kind? :)
Start your review of Ritter Sport Praline!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Ritter Sport is one of my favorite chocolate brands!” in reviews
“I used to love the imported Ritter which some German friends used to give me, there is such a variety of different flavors of this chocolate when you look.” in reviews
Miami, Fl
I like this one but is not my fav thou is really good but is not myvgo to option when purchasing chocolate or snacks
guayaquil
En mi país es un dulce demasiado sobrevalorado sin embargo sabe muy bien, a veces lo uso como adereza para mi helado
Sandy Springs, GA
Ritter Sport Praline, is always on your eyes. Great and simple, it will lift your spirits as soon as you unpackage it
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Get from lidl for a great price and it's a big block so get money's worth nice smooth chocolate with a great taste
This is pretty good but really hard to find In the uk. Quite a good bar and a small size keeps things controlled
Egypt, Cairo
The best ever, first time i ever try it was a gift from a friend. I didn’t expect that i would love it so much
Zagreb, Croatia
This is great. Used to be really hard to find, but it's everywhere now. A little expensive but really delicious
Toronto , ON
Great chocolate for a great price. Always hits the spot. Definitely recommend to anyone who loves chocolate.
Cairo
I can't describe how much I love this chocolate so yummy and delicious .... It can change my mood 👌 i love it
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Sooo delicious!!! I just can't stop eating it, it has very good taste and is a very high quality product.