Ritter Sport Praline uploaded by doaa s.

BY RITTER SPORT

Even with chocolate, it's what's on the inside that counts. This bar's main attraction is its creamy premium praline filling. Lots of hazelnuts, roasted golden-brown and finely ground, give it an intense, nutty taste. The result: love at first bite.

Ingredients: sugar, hazelnut paste (18%), cocoa butter, cocoa mass, whole milk powder, lactose, skimmed milk powder, butterfat, emulsifier (lecithins (soy)), Bourbon vanilla extract.

May contain traces of peanuts, other nuts, gluten and egg.

Net Wt. 3.5 oz. (100g)

• How does this compare to the strawberry one is it sweeter...1 Answers
  • I want to try this and did anyone tried it before?2 Answers
  • What is your favorite kind? :)3 Answers
  • "Ritter Sport is one of my favorite chocolate brands!" in 2 reviews
  • "I used to love the imported Ritter which some German friends used to give me, there is such a variety of different flavors of this chocolate when you look." in 1 review
angela m.
I miss Ritter Sport! I used to get it all the time when I was in Europe. The chocolate is so good. Would definitely recommend, worth the price.
Luana B.
Astoria, NY
This chocolates are so yummy!!!! Would love to try this flavor!!! So creamy and rich! Have huge selection of flavor a too.... Never get bored👍
Emmi U.
Pomona, NY
In German we call this flavor Nougat, and it is my favorite of course! It's very sweet so I save it for occasions but it's a treat I enjoy.
Jorge P.
This chocolate literally melts in my mouth and it’s delicious! Pretty easy to find this flavor in any store and it’s very affordable!
kuku k.
this is one of my favorite chocolates. The best chocolate in the world! If you like intense chocolate flavor and smooth, creamy texture.
Minja M.
Fridley
This is divine. It's nougat and hazelnut and creamy chocolate goodness. I can eat 5 of them. It's by far my favorite from Ritter Sport.
Katherina S.
Logan, UT
Creamy, rich, and melts in your mouth! This is always a solid option for a good milk chocolate, with just a little something extra.
Lacey M.
My mom is from Germany so we grew up on Ritter sport chocolate! I love the praline flavor. This is one of my go to candy bars.
Nam N.
Houston
Nothing special. Too sweet for my taste. I just think there are way more tasty unique flavors that the brand has to offer.
Laurie S.
Boulder, CO
These are yummy. Ritter makes many, many flavors and all are excellent. You can find them at Target and World Market.
Nika K.
Zagreb, Croatia
What is your favorite kind? :)
duane d.
Paterson, NJ
I want to try this and did anyone tried it before?
Debbie M.
Panama
How does this compare to the strawberry one is it sweeter or more dark chocolate style?