Ritter Sport Praline uploaded by doaa s.

BY RITTER SPORT

Even with chocolate, it's what's on the inside that counts. This bar's main attraction is its creamy premium praline filling. Lots of hazelnuts, roasted golden-brown and finely ground, give it an intense, nutty taste. The result: love at first bite.

Ingredients: sugar, hazelnut paste (18%), cocoa butter, cocoa mass, whole milk powder, lactose, skimmed milk powder, butterfat, emulsifier (lecithins (soy)), Bourbon vanilla extract.

May contain traces of peanuts, other nuts, gluten and egg.

Net Wt. 3.5 oz. (100g)

• How does this compare to the strawberry one is it sweeter...1 Answers
  • I want to try this and did anyone tried it before?2 Answers
  • What is your favorite kind? :)3 Answers
  • "Ritter Sport is one of my favorite chocolate brands!" in 2 reviews
  • "I used to love the imported Ritter which some German friends used to give me, there is such a variety of different flavors of this chocolate when you look." in 1 review
Vanessa J.
San Mateo, CA
i love almost every flavor of this chocolate. reminds me of europe. you see this everywhere in europe while traveling. so creamy and tastes like switzerland. great size with a few servings in one bar.
Rea A.
Bend, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
We did a Ritter Sport taste test at work. I was outvoted, no one else likes pralines. I love it. It's a chocolately hazelnutty spread. Maybe it was a texture thing. It is a soft filling in a milk chocolate bar. I do think the minis are a better ratio of chocolate to filling, in general.
Miriam O.
Kingston, RI
This chocolate is amazing! It's creamy and melts the second it hits your tongue. You can break off pieces and save the rest for later! One of the best milk chocolates I've tried. I highly recommend you go grab yourself some! But not some of mine - or else.
Linda S.
Phoenix
Too sweet for me. Would prefer something more bitter. I like the pecan flavor but the sugar factor was offbthd charts. I would not purchase this brand again. Iris also a bit pricey compared to other pralines. Not to repurchase.
Rachel T.
Pueblo West, CO
Love this chocolate!! Hate how they are so expensive at walmart. I used to love the imported Ritter which some German friends used to give me, there is such a variety of different flavors of this chocolate when you look. Really smooth for filling chocolate
Kathleen S.
Elma, NY
This is one of my favorite chocolates! They're kind of pricey, but sure worth it! They have so many different flavors, but you really have to look. They're also imported from Germany, so sometimes you have to look on Amazon from all the flavors.
Maralyn A.
Maple Valley, WA
I love Ritters! I'm a fan of hazelnut and Ritters are a perfect blend of chocolate and hazelnut. I don't think there's a flavor I don't like. Delicious! The praline, marzipan and chocolate are another winning combination.
Ashley S.
This is one of my favorite candies to splurge on! It's so soft and creamy. The praline is delicious and not too sweet. This and the marzipan are the best out of this German sweet shop.
katherine m.
I love this chocolate so much. It has such a smooth center that melts in your mouth. If you love Nutella you'll never buy another chocolate bar again!
Hayli Z.
These are delicious! The milk chocolate is so creamy and smooth d the pralines make it even more delicious, would definitely get these again. Yum!!
Nika K.
Zagreb, Croatia
What is your favorite kind? :)
duane d.
Paterson, NJ
I want to try this and did anyone tried it before?
Debbie M.
Panama
How does this compare to the strawberry one is it sweeter or more dark chocolate style?