BY RITTER SPORT

Ritter Sport Praline.
With finest praline filling. see more...

• How does this compare to the strawberry one is it sweeter or more...1 Answers
  • I want to try this and did anyone tried it before?2 Answers
  • What is your favorite kind? :)3 Answers
  • "Ritter Sport is one of my favorite chocolate brands!" in 2 reviews
  • "I used to love the imported Ritter which some German friends used to give me, there is such a variety of different flavors of this chocolate when you look." in 1 review
kuku k.
kuku k.
this is one of my favorite chocolates. The best chocolate in the world! If you like intense chocolate flavor and smooth, creamy texture.
Rea A.
Rea A.
Bend, OR
We did a Ritter Sport taste test at work. I was outvoted, no one else likes pralines. I love it. It's a chocolately hazelnutty spread. Maybe it was a texture thing. It is a soft filling in a milk chocolate bar. I do think the minis are a better ratio of chocolate to filling, in general.
Miriam O.
Miriam O.
Kingston, RI
This chocolate is amazing! It's creamy and melts the second it hits your tongue. You can break off pieces and save the rest for later! One of the best milk chocolates I've tried. I highly recommend you go grab yourself some! But not some of mine - or else.
Kathleen S.
Kathleen S.
Attica, NY
This is one of my favorite chocolates! They're kind of pricey, but sure worth it! They have so many different flavors, but you really have to look. They're also imported from Germany, so sometimes you have to look on Amazon from all the flavors.
Maralyn A.
Maralyn A.
Maple Valley, WA
I love Ritters! I'm a fan of hazelnut and Ritters are a perfect blend of chocolate and hazelnut. I don't think there's a flavor I don't like. Delicious! The praline, marzipan and chocolate are another winning combination.
Hayli Z.
Hayli Z.
These are delicious! The milk chocolate is so creamy and smooth d the pralines make it even more delicious, would definitely get these again. Yum!!
Lacey M.
Lacey M.
My mom is from Germany so we grew up on Ritter sport chocolate! I love the praline flavor. This is one of my go to candy bars.
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Pueblo West, CO
Love this chocolate!! Hate how they are so expensive at walmart. I used to love the imported Ritter which some German friends used to give me, there is such a variety of different flavors of this chocolate when you look. Really smooth for filling chocolate
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
This is one of my favorite candies to splurge on! It's so soft and creamy. The praline is delicious and not too sweet. This and the marzipan are the best out of this German sweet shop.
Courtnie B.
Courtnie B.
Deerfield, MA
Ritter's chocolate is always so amazing and this is no exception to the rule!
Nika K.
Nika K.
Zagreb, Croatia
What is your favorite kind? :)
duane d.
duane d.
Paterson, NJ
I want to try this and did anyone tried it before?
Debbie M.
Debbie M.
Panama
How does this compare to the strawberry one is it sweeter or more dark chocolate style?