BY RITTER SPORT

Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Whole Almonds.
Fine quality European chocolate made with natural ingredients.
With almonds grown in the California sunshine. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "If your nut and chocolate lover these is the best I can recommend I love the idea that every bar has almonds on it." in 1 review
  • "Yes, it is a bit expensive for a chocolate bar if you are used to buying Hersheys." in 1 review
  • "They're a bit pricey, bit worth it. " in 1 review
  • "A bit pricey for these chocolates bars but well worth it for the melt in your mouth goodness" in 1 review
  • "The sports chocolate bars are amazing!" in 1 review
Anja W.
I really love this combination of almond and chocolate. It is scrumptious. However, I love the dark chocolate and almond flavor better than the milk chocolate and almond, but they are both still really enjoyable. It is a little pricey, but the ingredients are fresh and good and it is definitely worth paying a little more for.
Carmel A.
I love these! There are many varieties in the commissary on base and I love trying new ones when they have them.
cristina c.
Listen i love any chocolate lets be honest here i am a women and i love chocolate and breaking boys hearts lol these are creamy rich nutty you name it
Thais F.
Coconut Creek , FL
The sports chocolate bars are amazing! They are so creamy and lush that i usually can't finish a whole bar in one sitting.
Hayley P.
Orting, WA
It just melts in your mouth. By far best chocolate so amazing.
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
Love love love this treat!! Such a good snack, and good for the whole family as well.
Angela P.
Roselle, IL
These are great! They taste so good and are balanced well.one of my favorite sweets.
amazedmeroxy N.
If your nut and chocolate lover these is the best I can recommend I love the idea that every bar has almonds on it. These is my favorite among Ritter sports chocolate .
Maryssa D.
Portland, CT
First tried these products in french class back in my freshman year of high school. Delicious.
Jessica P.
Monroe, NC
I LOVED THIS CHOCOLATE! Yes, it is a bit expensive for a chocolate bar if you are used to buying Hersheys. However, it is absolutely delicious and worth the price! I usually purchase from World Market when it is on sale!