Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Jocelyn D.Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Milena M.

BY RITTER SPORT

Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit.
Fine quality European chocolate made with natural ingredients.
With a butter biscuit and fine cocoa cream. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "This is a great butter biscuit and accompanied with delicious milk chocolate is a great splurge." in 2 reviews
  • "You really can't go wrong with any of the Ritter sport chocolates." in 1 review
  • "A little pricey but worth it every once in a while, you have to try them at least once!" in 1 review
  • "It has a really good balance of the biscuit (cookie) to the chocolate." in 1 review
  • "They put enough nuts in so you get enough with every bite." in 1 review
Dana W.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
I LOVE RITTER SPORT. My favorite chocolate brand forever and always. I wish these were more accessible in the US. They are pricey but worth it.
the whiskey b.
I first discovered ritter when I lived in italy and i would eat them wayyyy too often, they are so good and i love all of the flavor options
Ali V.
Baltimore, MD
I love all Ritter Sport chocolates but this is definitely in my top 5. The chocolate on top of the buttery cookie is a perfect combination.
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
This is my favorite chocolate bar. Whenever I get that chocolate craving this curbs it right away. The perfect amount of creamy and sweet!
Ioana R.
The biscuit has the perfect crunch to it, not too sweet but don't worry, the chocolate makes up for the sweetness that the biscuit lacks (;
Ashaki B.
I love these chocolate butter biscuit cookies there addicting... But when I buy there's on like 3 or 4 in the package I wish there was more
Jessica J.
Grand island, FL
These are surprisingly satisfying. If you're looking for something sweet with an interesting buttery twist these should be your choice.
Jacqueline Q.
This is the perfect combination of a cookie and chocolate it's so rich and creamy and the cookie is so light and crunchy I love these
Jackie V.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Bought these by chance at World Market a while back and was not disappointed! Such a smooth, silky chocolate! Go back just for them!
Yaya S.
Oxford, MS
Love love love these! The violate inside the crunchiness is just amazing! The only bad about them is that they are really addicting!
Sarai M.
Are this good ?iv never tried them before
Elia A.
Des Plaines, IL
Are these good?
Kera R.
Palm Desert, CA
Does anyone else think the chocolate on this tastes even better than Hershey's?
Kristen C.
Independence, MO
Does anyone know where I can find these? They look great but I've never seen them in stores.
Cassie F.
Norwood, MA
Is the biscuit in them crispy?