Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Jocelyn D.Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Milena M.

BY RITTER SPORT

Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit.
Fine quality European chocolate made with natural ingredients.
With a butter biscuit and fine cocoa cream. see more...

Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit
  • "This is a great butter biscuit and accompanied with delicious milk chocolate is a great splurge." in 2 reviews
  • "You really can't go wrong with any of the Ritter sport chocolates." in 1 review
  • "A little pricey but worth it every once in a while, you have to try them at least once!" in 1 review
  • "It has a really good balance of the biscuit (cookie) to the chocolate." in 1 review
  • "They put enough nuts in so you get enough with every bite." in 1 review
Karolina A.
Nashville, TN
I don't know if it's the right mix of the chocolate and biscuit that makes it oh so delicious, but these are highly addictive! Really have to watch out, as they are high in calories, but very hard to resist! I am generally not a fan of milk chocolate but this one is perfect!
Colleen D.
Bakersfield, CA
Definitely a cookie we get once a year due to the cost. But always so worth it!!! The melt in your mouth amazing chocolate and buttery cracker..... it is definitely worth it for the cost!!! It isn't dry like many cookies, it's moist and buttery as you start to eat it. It doesn't leave your mouth dry after you've eaten it.
Emily d.
Lake Oswego, OR
I know people who like these but I think they're ~okay~ also most chocolate companies these days use illegal child labor so it's not ethical at all. I got it at Fred Meyers in the organic section.
Kayla D.
Rock Hill, SC
This was an impulse buy at Target one day. I was craving chocolate and something new. Wow! I was impressed it's so delicious! The cookie is buttery! The chocolate is smooth! I will definitely be buying more Ritter Sport bars!
Melisa R.
Lewisville, TX
From all of the Ritter Sport chocolate bars the butter biscuit ones are the best best. They're so good! The chocolate is the best and the biscuit is so buttery and delicious. I suggest getting this one if you're trying Ritter Sport chocolates for the first time.
Clarice L.
Los Angeles, CA
I am not a big fan of biscuits but these are amazing. The chocolate to biscuit ratio is perfect and it's not too sweet or not sweet enough. I believe everyone would like this flavor and you should try if you haven't!
lenissa C.
Anything that i can write and say about the Ritter Sport chocolates is not enough, i just LOVE this chocolates brand i particularly love this one the butter biscuit one, anytime i need that perfect chocolate i can walk no matter where to get it, i just love it
Yuvana F.
Los Angeles, CA
I love these cookies there so good perfect balance of chocolate and cookie and they don't over power each other at all they are really affordable and I would defiantly recommend this product. Really good with milk
Monica R.
Champaign, IL
This is one of my favorite chocolate bars! I usually prefer dark but this one is just amazing. So creamy and I love the cracker inside because it gives such an amazing crunch with you bite in. You need to try this!
Morgan  T.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Hands down my favorite chocolate of all time. The chocolate isn't overly sweet and the biscuit adds just the right amount of texture. Decadent and fairly inexpensive for a really great bar of chocolate.
Sarai M.
Are this good ?iv never tried them before
Elia A.
Des Plaines, IL
Are these good?
Kera R.
Palm Desert, CA
Does anyone else think the chocolate on this tastes even better than Hershey's?
Kristen C.
Independence, MO
Does anyone know where I can find these? They look great but I've never seen them in stores.
Cassie F.
Norwood, MA
Is the biscuit in them crispy?