Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Jocelyn D.Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Milena M.

BY RITTER SPORT

Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit.
Fine quality European chocolate made with natural ingredients.
With a butter biscuit and fine cocoa cream. see more...

Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit
  • "This is a great butter biscuit and accompanied with delicious milk chocolate is a great splurge." in 2 reviews
  • "You really can't go wrong with any of the Ritter sport chocolates." in 1 review
  • "A little pricey but worth it every once in a while, you have to try them at least once!" in 1 review
  • "It has a really good balance of the biscuit (cookie) to the chocolate." in 1 review
  • "They put enough nuts in so you get enough with every bite." in 1 review
Praise G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My oh my this chocolate and biscuit is so darn good there are no words to even explain it it's creamy and crunchy and just so delicious and now wawa(if you know what that is only in select states) sells them and my lord do I buy two of these everyday they are so darn good
Kate B.
brooklyn, NY
These are soooo amazingly good! I usually stick to dark chocolate but can't seem to deny myself the Ritter Sport with Biscuit. The milk chocolate is smooth and creamy and the biscuits inside are light and crispy. I'm impressed that the order arrived from Germany within 3 weeks and the one bar that I've opened so far is in perfect condition with no signs of being melted - and I live in a hot, tropical climate. DEEEE-LISH!
Christina C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are delicious! A little pricey but worth it every once in a while, you have to try them at least once! The cracker in the middle is so crispy and with the mix of chocolate it is a perfect sweet snack to meet that sweet tooth craving!
Tatiana S.
Paramount, CA
Came across this chocolate at a store's register and bought it on impulse. Didn't regret it one bit. This chocolate is delicious! And the cookie makes it even better. It's almost a s'more, just add marshmallow and you're good to go. Will definitely buy more.
amber h.
Abingdon, MD
Ritter sport chocolates are a delicious treat! I love the chocolate biscuit version but I wish I could try them all! I had a coupon for a free bar that I received through a giveaway via the Ritter sport facebook page. I would have never bought one due to the high price. I'm so glad I got to try one.
Crystal W.
Odessa , TX
Let me start by saying I was never a fan of chocolate until we went to Germany and discovered this yummy melt in your mouth chocolate! This is my fave guilty pleasure, the chocolate is delish and not bitter while the biscuit gives a nice break of the super sweet chocolate! I love this stuff!!
gloria c.
San Leandro, CA
If you have never tried this then believe me its worth it!!! It has a really good balance of the biscuit (cookie) to the chocolate. I have to say that the butter cookie is nice and thick so it gives it a good crunch not to mention the chocolate is soo good it just melts in your mouth.
Kimber L.
I can't walk out of Trader Joe's without buying one of these. It is impossible to put down so I end up eating the whole thing on the drive home! There go the days calories, but it's worth it! These are also great to put in gift baskets
Adrianna  C.
Benzonia , MI
I recently found these at my local Meijer, and holy moly are they delicious! They are the perfect treat for this mama after grocery shopping with four kiddos! They are definitely worth the splurge! I love the crunch of the biscuit and the decadence of the chocolate!
Courtney L.
Chattanooga, TN
SO GOOD. Delicious European milk chocolate covering a cookie -- what more can you ask for? Beats waxy American chocolate (which, incidentally, cannot be called chocolate in Europe, but must be called "chocolate-flavored" because of the low percentage of cacao).
Sarai M.
Are this good ?iv never tried them before
Elia A.
Des Plaines, IL
Are these good?
Kera R.
Palm Desert, CA
Does anyone else think the chocolate on this tastes even better than Hershey's?
Kristen C.
Raytown, MO
Does anyone know where I can find these? They look great but I've never seen them in stores.
Cassie F.
Norwood, MA
Is the biscuit in them crispy?