Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Jocelyn D.Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Milena M.

BY RITTER SPORT

Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit.
Fine quality European chocolate made with natural ingredients.
With a butter biscuit and fine cocoa cream. see more...

• I have never seen these in store before. Can anyone tell me how t...2 Answers
  • Are these any good? How do they taste? And where can I purchase t...3 Answers
  • Where can I purchase these? 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "This is a great butter biscuit and accompanied with delicious milk chocolate is a great splurge." in 2 reviews
  • "You really can't go wrong with any of the Ritter sport chocolates." in 1 review
  • "A little pricey but worth it every once in a while, you have to try them at least once!" in 1 review
  • "They put enough nuts in so you get enough with every bite." in 1 review
  • "My favorite chocolate of all time." in 1 review
Alessa P.
Greenville, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these. I'm from Germany so I used to eat these all the time as a child and I still love eating them now. They aren't too sweet and they have a really nice texture. I recommend everyone trying these!
Maria R.
Greensboro, NC
These are sooooo good, but I can't find them anywhere! They aren't overwhelmingly sweet, in a nauseating way. The cracker/ wayfer isn't hard and tastes good with the chocolate
Amanda V.
These are the perfect mixture between cookie and candy because it is such an exquisite chocolate and a great crunchy cracker that's not overly sweet. I would buy again and recommend to family and friends.
Katherine M.
They sell this chocolate in Europe, so you know it's good. It is ri ch and creamy and probably my favorite brand of chocolate. This was my weakness and reason for freshman 15 because I bought a bar everything I went to target.
Rebecca N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my favorite of all Ritter Sport. I looove the cookie/chocolate combination, it's perfectly balanced in every bite. A perfect size if you don't like to share ;)
Melody W.
Cedar park, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Sooooo delicious!!! I love this brand!! Although this flavor isn't usually stocked at my local grocery store I do try and buy it when I do find it. It's the perfect combination of chocolate and fracker.
Jessica E.
New Concord, OH
I love these. Sharing suddenly falls out of my vocabulary when these squares are around. The biscuit cookie center is so mildly sweet, it counter balances the sweetness of the chocolate. Highly recommend.
Jackie J.
Schererville, IN
A delicious, crispy butter biscuit enveloped in smooth, silky chocolate. I know I shouldn't, but I'll usually eat the entire bar at once. I pick one up about once a week or so, whenever I go grocery shopping.
Katherine G.
Hingham, MA
I was skeptical at first but when I first tried it I became hooked. These have to be one of the best candies out there the chocolate melts in your mouth and the biscuit gives a nice crunch. Definitely worth a try
Stephanie H.
North Hills, CA
Ritter sport is my favorite chocolate brand! They have so much variety and just seem to make everything perfect. The milk chocolate is nice and milky and the biscuit is very flavorful and with a nice texture. They go along really well and also, I usually just love these chocolate on top of biscuits combo.!

This is one of the most common bars I think are found in the US because I've seen it at target and rite aid a tons. They also make other flavors though, which you should try to get your hands on!
Sarai M.
Are this good ?iv never tried them before
Elia A.
Des Plaines, IL
Are these good?
Kera R.
Palm Desert, CA
Does anyone else think the chocolate on this tastes even better than Hershey's?
Kristen C.
Raytown, MO
Does anyone know where I can find these? They look great but I've never seen them in stores.
Cassie F.
Norwood, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is the biscuit in them crispy?