Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Jocelyn D.Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Milena M.

BY RITTER SPORT

Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit.
Fine quality European chocolate made with natural ingredients.
With a butter biscuit and fine cocoa cream. see more...

• I have never seen these in store before. Can anyone tell me how t...2 Answers
  • Are these any good? How do they taste? And where can I purchase t...3 Answers
  • Where can I purchase these? 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "This is a great butter biscuit and accompanied with delicious milk chocolate is a great splurge." in 2 reviews
  • "You really can't go wrong with any of the Ritter sport chocolates." in 1 review
  • "A little pricey but worth it every once in a while, you have to try them at least once!" in 1 review
  • "They put enough nuts in so you get enough with every bite." in 1 review
  • "My favorite chocolate of all time." in 1 review
Hafsah R.
One of my favorite chocolate, I love this version of Ritter sport with the crunchy biscuit. Really recommend this
Tanea M.
Victoria, BC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Rioters always get me when I'm in the check out line! They are too good! The white chocolate with nuts is my fav
Lauryn C.
Yumz! A colleague of mine when to Germany to buy some only to find that they sold it in our local grocery store.
Mesha T.
I know a lot of people like these but personally not a fan .. Too much cracker .. & not good tasting chocolate ..
Shelby M.
Odessa, Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
A good quality of chocolate. Its a little bit more expensive than other chocolates but you get what you pay for.
Louise F.
Rio de Janeiro
A bit expensive, but very very tasty, the chocolat is really good and the cookie just add happiness for this.
Reanne S.
Scarborough, ON
*droool this is the best snack ever. Cookie covered in chocolate. Uhm yes please! This is a win in my books
Shirley and Sheila D.
Belguim
I love these! The chocolate and the cookie inside is the perfect mix! ūüĎĆūüėć you all must try this chocolate!
clara b.
c√°diz, ES
Estas gallletas de chocolate son deliciosas! Yo las he comido alguna vez y volvería a probarlas mas veces
Theresa Marie V.
Cebu City, Philippines
This is one of my favorite Ritter Sport chocolate bar.. it's a good snack to put in your purse or bag..
Sarai M.
Are this good ?iv never tried them before
Elia A.
Des Plaines, IL
Are these good?
Kera R.
Palm Desert, CA
Does anyone else think the chocolate on this tastes even better than Hershey's?
Kristen C.
Raytown, MO
Does anyone know where I can find these? They look great but I've never seen them in stores.
Cassie F.
Norwood, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is the biscuit in them crispy?