Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Jocelyn D.Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Milena M.

BY RITTER SPORT #83 in Chocolate

Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit.
Fine quality European chocolate made with natural ingredients.
With a butter biscuit and fine cocoa cream. see more...

• Are these any good? How do they taste? And where can I purchase t...3 Answers
  • Where can I purchase these? 3 Answers
  • Are these even good?5 Answers
Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit
  • "This is a great butter biscuit and accompanied with delicious milk chocolate is a great splurge." in 2 reviews
  • "You really can't go wrong with any of the Ritter sport chocolates." in 1 review
  • "A little pricey but worth it every once in a while, you have to try them at least once!" in 1 review
  • "It has a really good balance of the biscuit (cookie) to the chocolate." in 1 review
  • "They put enough nuts in so you get enough with every bite." in 1 review
Bere A.
Bere A.
mexico
Uno de los mejores chocolates que e probado , me encantan todas sus presentaciones, desde que los probé me encantaron
clara b.
clara b.
cádiz, ES
Estas gallletas de chocolate son deliciosas! Yo las he comido alguna vez y volvería a probarlas mas veces
Tatjana M.
Tatjana M.
Killeen, TX
I grew up in Germany and these were my go to snack whenever I wanted something sweet and crunchy at the same time. It's a perfect coating of chocolate around a butter flavored cookie and it's so delicious
Bella M.
Bella M.
Easy to pick up when your grocery shopping. The chocolate is unique and divine. I eat this probably once a week, or whenever I can get my hands on! Any grocery store has them.... (hopefully!). Definitely repurchase worthy!
Sara S.
Sara S.
Monterrey, Mexico.
My favorite german chocolate of all times!!!!! Ritter Sport has a lot of flavors, love them all! Wish it was not so expensive in Mexico but it is sooo worth it. German quality at its best👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻Einfach lecker.
Beniliz L.
Beniliz L.
Doral, FL
A Friends buy me this when I was sick and they are wonderful. Wow que ricura!!! ♡♡♡♡♡
Jaimie C.
Jaimie C.
St. John's , NL
I really like this chocolate a lot. Rich and creamy a real delicious treat when you need something sweet to satisfy a craving
Sarai M.
Sarai M.
Are this good ?iv never tried them before
Elia A.
Elia A.
Des Plaines, IL
Are these good?
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Independence, MO
Does anyone know where I can find these? They look great but I've never seen them in stores.
Kera R.
Kera R.
Palm Desert, CA
Does anyone else think the chocolate on this tastes even better than Hershey's?
Cassie F.
Cassie F.
Norwood, MA
Is the biscuit in them crispy?