Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Jocelyn D.Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Milena M.

BY RITTER SPORT

Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit.
Fine quality European chocolate made with natural ingredients.
With a butter biscuit and fine cocoa cream. see more...

• I have never seen these in store before. Can anyone tell me how t...2 Answers
  • Are these any good? How do they taste? And where can I purchase t...3 Answers
  • Where can I purchase these? 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "This is a great butter biscuit and accompanied with delicious milk chocolate is a great splurge." in 2 reviews
  • "You really can't go wrong with any of the Ritter sport chocolates." in 1 review
  • "A little pricey but worth it every once in a while, you have to try them at least once!" in 1 review
  • "They put enough nuts in so you get enough with every bite." in 1 review
  • "My favorite chocolate of all time." in 1 review
Jaimie C.
St. John's , NL
I really like this chocolate a lot. Rich and creamy a real delicious treat when you need something sweet to satisfy a craving
India G.
Absolutely love these! The perfect combination of chocolate and biscuit! They are super tasty and great to dunk in some tea
Dawn D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these things, and there are so many different flavors! It's the best of both worlds, biscuit and chocolate bar
Klara L.
Stockholm
This is my absolutr favorite. I love the combination of a sweet chocolate and just a little salty cracker. The bombbv
Aline R.
Esse biscoito me agraga por ser sequinho e nao esfalerar muito quando se vai come-lo bem gostoso e pratico de se levar
Janice -.
This is my favourite chocolate ever! It's biscuit coated with chocolate. The chocolate is not very sweet which I like.
Nikki G.
ioannina
Yummy!!! A really tastefull chocolate! I always pick it up so i can have it when i have cravings for something sweet.
Bere A.
mexico
Uno de los mejores chocolates que e probado , me encantan todas sus presentaciones, desde que los probé me encantaron
amasha p.
Srilanka
️super r fine chocolate with biscuit 😍they are amazingly good😍if u like chocolate with little crunch 🙏this is for u
Kiran T.
abbotsford
I did not like this the biscuit honestly tasted plain and cardboardy (if that's a word ) but I just didn't like it
Sarai M.
Are this good ?iv never tried them before
Elia A.
Des Plaines, IL
Are these good?
Kera R.
Palm Desert, CA
Does anyone else think the chocolate on this tastes even better than Hershey's?
Kristen C.
Raytown, MO
Does anyone know where I can find these? They look great but I've never seen them in stores.
Cassie F.
Norwood, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is the biscuit in them crispy?