Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Jocelyn D.Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Milena M.

BY RITTER SPORT

Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit.
Fine quality European chocolate made with natural ingredients.
With a butter biscuit and fine cocoa cream. see more...

Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit
  • "This is a great butter biscuit and accompanied with delicious milk chocolate is a great splurge." in 2 reviews
  • "You really can't go wrong with any of the Ritter sport chocolates." in 1 review
  • "A little pricey but worth it every once in a while, you have to try them at least once!" in 1 review
  • "It has a really good balance of the biscuit (cookie) to the chocolate." in 1 review
  • "They put enough nuts in so you get enough with every bite." in 1 review
Janice -.
This is my favourite chocolate ever! It's biscuit coated with chocolate. The chocolate is not very sweet which I like.
Dawn D.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love these things, and there are so many different flavors! It's the best of both worlds, biscuit and chocolate bar
Bere A.
mexico
Uno de los mejores chocolates que e probado , me encantan todas sus presentaciones, desde que los probé me encantaron
Nikki G.
ioannina
Yummy!!! A really tastefull chocolate! I always pick it up so i can have it when i have cravings for something sweet.
amasha p.
Srilanka
️super r fine chocolate with biscuit 😍they are amazingly good😍if u like chocolate with little crunch 🙏this is for u
Kiran T.
abbotsford
I did not like this the biscuit honestly tasted plain and cardboardy (if that's a word ) but I just didn't like it
Shelby M.
Odessa, Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert
A good quality of chocolate. Its a little bit more expensive than other chocolates but you get what you pay for.
Lauryn C.
Yumz! A colleague of mine when to Germany to buy some only to find that they sold it in our local grocery store.
Tanea M.
Victoria , BC
Sweet Tooth Expert
Rioters always get me when I'm in the check out line! They are too good! The white chocolate with nuts is my fav
Hafsah R.
One of my favorite chocolate, I love this version of Ritter sport with the crunchy biscuit. Really recommend this
Sarai M.
Are this good ?iv never tried them before
Elia A.
Des Plaines, IL
Are these good?
Kera R.
Palm Desert, CA
Does anyone else think the chocolate on this tastes even better than Hershey's?
Kristen C.
Independence, MO
Does anyone know where I can find these? They look great but I've never seen them in stores.
Cassie F.
Norwood, MA
Is the biscuit in them crispy?