Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Jocelyn D.Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Milena M.

BY RITTER SPORT

Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit.
Fine quality European chocolate made with natural ingredients.
With a butter biscuit and fine cocoa cream. see more...

• I have never seen these in store before. Can anyone tell me how t...2 Answers
  • Are these any good? How do they taste? And where can I purchase t...3 Answers
  • Where can I purchase these? 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "This is a great butter biscuit and accompanied with delicious milk chocolate is a great splurge." in 2 reviews
  • "You really can't go wrong with any of the Ritter sport chocolates." in 1 review
  • "A little pricey but worth it every once in a while, you have to try them at least once!" in 1 review
  • "They put enough nuts in so you get enough with every bite." in 1 review
  • "My favorite chocolate of all time." in 1 review
Jawairia L.
Want a candy bar? Here it is. Want a cookie? Here it is. All in one bite. Ritter chocolate bars in all forms are a great product and these do not disappoint.
Brenda Guadalupe  G.
Zamora Michoacán México
It looks really delicious, although I have not eaten , testing it would be happy if my vobox vibiera ! I love chocolate and this I think is really good.
Gia C.
Bistrita ,Bistrita-Năsăud
The Best chocolate ever !!
It taste amazing and the biscuite makes the chocolate great .
I eat this a lot and i recommendet
It has a great price too
Dominika T.
I used to love this one, usually biscuit and milk chocolate is a good choice so I wasn't surprised with the amazing taste and high quality product.
Rita B.
Avonbank, Bristol
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Old fashioned sweet, remind my childhood. My father bought me Ritter Sport when he went to Austria or Germany for work. I haven’t ate any for ages
Jonalyn T.
Klamath Falls,OR
This is my favorite chocolate so far. The milk chocolate is rich plus combine with butter biscuit is awesome. Pricey but worth every penny.
yang l.
Mississauga, Ontario
Choloate coverd cookie!!!my fave!it's so good but not easy to find . I got it from Costco once and the second time they are not there any more
Lina M.
Grande prairie , AB
A good chocolate great snack I love snacking on this all day long! Affordable but most of the times I only find them in Germany!
Sherrin S.
It is one of my fav Ritter sport chocolate because the chocolate is not overwhelming and the cookie inside is amazingly heavenly
Bishakha B.
Hooghly, West Bengal
The concept of this product is really interesting. Everyone should try it. The chocolate and biscuits make a great combination.
Sarai M.
Are this good ?iv never tried them before
Elia A.
Des Plaines, IL
Are these good?
Kera R.
Palm Desert, CA
Does anyone else think the chocolate on this tastes even better than Hershey's?
Kristen C.
Raytown, MO
Does anyone know where I can find these? They look great but I've never seen them in stores.
Cassie F.
Norwood, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is the biscuit in them crispy?