Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Jocelyn D.Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Milena M.

BY RITTER SPORT

Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit.
Fine quality European chocolate made with natural ingredients.
With a butter biscuit and fine cocoa cream. see more...

• I have never seen these in store before. Can anyone tell me how t...2 Answers
  • Are these any good? How do they taste? And where can I purchase t...3 Answers
  • Where can I purchase these? 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "This is a great butter biscuit and accompanied with delicious milk chocolate is a great splurge." in 2 reviews
  • "You really can't go wrong with any of the Ritter sport chocolates." in 1 review
  • "A little pricey but worth it every once in a while, you have to try them at least once!" in 1 review
  • "They put enough nuts in so you get enough with every bite." in 1 review
  • "My favorite chocolate of all time." in 1 review
Chloe B.
Melbourne
These are amazing soft biscuit with milk chocolate you can't go wrong, can be a little pricey but I think it's worth it. Great flavor and also has the best smooth texture to it! Repurchase worthy for sure
Tara A.
Preston, UK
I got these biscuits while in Gran Canaria and they are yummy! The biscuit has the perfect amount of crunch and so along with the melt in the mouth chocolate it gives to a good variety of tastes and textures in each bite. A must have for me.
Simone B.
Pickering, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Ritter sport chocolates actually taste amazing, it's nice and really creamy! I wish everyone could give these chocolates more of a try because they are so underrated here!
eszter d.
Eindhoven
This version of Ritter Sport with butter biscuit is the best of all the choices, the texture combination of crunchy biscuit and creamy chocolate is divine! Highly recommend when you find them to stock up, most commonly found in Europe. Great snack for on road trips.
Deanna R.
Hamilton, ON
My grandmother had received some as a gift for Christmas, but gave them to me instead! I absolutely adored them, they have a nice crunch and just the right amount of chocolate to coat it!
Shealene B.
Castor River north, Newfoundland
This chocolate is amazing!! I am a chocolate lover and this is one of my favourite treats! It's not too sweet but still do good, sadly I can get it where I live so when I see it I stock up! I would recommend all chocolate lovers to try this!!
Nathalie R.
madrid
Esto es amor en una barra de chocolate. La galleta no es muy crujiente, pero sí lo suficiente para hacer el contraste ideal entre la suavidad del chocolate y ella.
Margit Arnadóttir N.
Fámjin
Let's just say it's so good that a while ago I ate so much I almost threw up! That's how good it is! Hard to stop yourself from eating something that tastes so good!
Isabel G.
FAVORITE CHOCOLATE EVER! it's so creamy and the butter biscuit its just the perfect combination. I really love ritter sport chocolate but this is just the perfect one (for me); but I'm sure theres one perfect for you...
Jessica D.
Panama
ME ENCANTAN, NO EMPALAGAN TU PALADAR PERO TE DEJA UN SABOR A CHOCOLATE SUPER AGRADABLE. SU GALETA ES CRUJIENTE, SON UNA DELICIA. PERFECTAS PARA CUALQUIER OCASION
Sarai M.
Are this good ?iv never tried them before
Elia A.
Des Plaines, IL
Are these good?
Kera R.
Palm Desert, CA
Does anyone else think the chocolate on this tastes even better than Hershey's?
Kristen C.
Raytown, MO
Does anyone know where I can find these? They look great but I've never seen them in stores.
Cassie F.
Norwood, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is the biscuit in them crispy?