Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Jocelyn D.Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Milena M.

BY RITTER SPORT

Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit.
Fine quality European chocolate made with natural ingredients.
With a butter biscuit and fine cocoa cream. see more...

• I have never seen these in store before. Can anyone tell me how t...2 Answers
  • Are these any good? How do they taste? And where can I purchase t...3 Answers
  • Where can I purchase these? 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "This is a great butter biscuit and accompanied with delicious milk chocolate is a great splurge." in 2 reviews
  • "You really can't go wrong with any of the Ritter sport chocolates." in 1 review
  • "A little pricey but worth it every once in a while, you have to try them at least once!" in 1 review
  • "They put enough nuts in so you get enough with every bite." in 1 review
  • "My favorite chocolate of all time." in 1 review
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
Whenever I buy Ritter, I always try the new flavors they come up with too. I have yet to eat one I don't like. All of them are so yummy and have such a rich and delicious flavor. So worth it and highly recommended
Bella M.
Easy to pick up when your grocery shopping. The chocolate is unique and divine. I eat this probably once a week, or whenever I can get my hands on! Any grocery store has them.... (hopefully!). Definitely repurchase worthy!
Ashley L.
Patterson, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The creamy milk chocolate combined with a buttery biscuit makes this chocolate bar far exceed generic bars. Although it is pricey compared to others, it is worth it! Highly recommended to anyone who is a chocolate lover!
Margherita M.
SIENA, Italy
I used to eat this when I was younger, it's a biscuit covered in milk chocolate and it's perfect for a snack at every time of the day.. It's a little expensive for a chocolate bar but it's definitively worth it! It comes in so many different flavored but this one is by far my favorite one! Recommended.
Kelly D.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
I lived in Germany for 7 years and was introduced to the Ritter brand. I love them so much that I still have friends ship boxes of special flavors that are not available here in the states. These are the best ever and not too sweet! Love love love!!
vancity.amicelli I.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I just have a bunch of Ritter sport at home right now and live the ones with the butter biscuits a lot.
Ritter sport has many great flavors. Coconut is great too ....or yogurt, mint, nuts and raisins aaaaaand so much more
Samantha W.
north vancouver, BC
Ritter sport is one of my FAV chocolate bars to grab. They have soo many different options that there is something for everyone, and they are of course affordable. This one is the best i think. A little bit of biscuit crunch with the creamy middle. Just the right thing for a sweet tooth craving ❤️
Brianna J.
Boothwyn , Pa
I really like these as a mid day snack. I normally eat these in between breakfast and lunch or a bit after lunch. It's a really nice snack but they are pricey for just the amount ur getting. I recommend these for teens in school they are a great snack
Nikoo S.
Los Angeles, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is my favorite chocolate of all time! Great texture and taste. Nice, creamy chocolate and buttery, crunchy biscuit in between!
I am in love with this, because the flavor is really balanced. I will recomend everyone to try it
Sara S.
Monterrey, Mexico.
My favorite german chocolate of all times!!!!! Ritter Sport has a lot of flavors, love them all! Wish it was not so expensive in Mexico but it is sooo worth it. German quality at its best👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻Einfach lecker.
Sarai M.
Are this good ?iv never tried them before
Elia A.
Des Plaines, IL
Are these good?
Kera R.
Palm Desert, CA
Does anyone else think the chocolate on this tastes even better than Hershey's?
Kristen C.
Raytown, MO
Does anyone know where I can find these? They look great but I've never seen them in stores.
Cassie F.
Norwood, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is the biscuit in them crispy?