Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Jocelyn D.Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Milena M.

BY RITTER SPORT

Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit.
Fine quality European chocolate made with natural ingredients.
With a butter biscuit and fine cocoa cream. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "This is a great butter biscuit and accompanied with delicious milk chocolate is a great splurge." in 2 reviews
  • "You really can't go wrong with any of the Ritter sport chocolates." in 1 review
  • "A little pricey but worth it every once in a while, you have to try them at least once!" in 1 review
  • "It has a really good balance of the biscuit (cookie) to the chocolate." in 1 review
  • "They put enough nuts in so you get enough with every bite." in 1 review
Shealene B.
Castor River north, Newfoundland
This chocolate is amazing!! I am a chocolate lover and this is one of my favourite treats! It's not too sweet but still do good, sadly I can get it where I live so when I see it I stock up! I would recommend all chocolate lovers to try this!!
Ashley L.
Patterson, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert
The creamy milk chocolate combined with a buttery biscuit makes this chocolate bar far exceed generic bars. Although it is pricey compared to others, it is worth it! Highly recommended to anyone who is a chocolate lover!
Margit Arnadóttir N.
Fámjin
Let's just say it's so good that a while ago I ate so much I almost threw up! That's how good it is! Hard to stop yourself from eating something that tastes so good!
Nikoo S.
Los Angeles, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is my favorite chocolate of all time! Great texture and taste. Nice, creamy chocolate and buttery, crunchy biscuit in between!
I am in love with this, because the flavor is really balanced. I will recomend everyone to try it
Chloe B.
Melbourne
These are amazing soft biscuit with milk chocolate you can't go wrong, can be a little pricey but I think it's worth it. Great flavor and also has the best smooth texture to it! Repurchase worthy for sure
Gia C.
Bistrita ,Bistrita-Năsăud
The Best chocolate ever !!
It taste amazing and the biscuite makes the chocolate great .
I eat this a lot and i recommendet
It has a great price too
Rita B.
Avonbank, Bristol
Sweet Tooth Expert
Old fashioned sweet, remind my childhood. My father bought me Ritter Sport when he went to Austria or Germany for work. I haven’t ate any for ages
Dominika T.
I used to love this one, usually biscuit and milk chocolate is a good choice so I wasn't surprised with the amazing taste and high quality product.
Jonalyn T.
Klamath Falls,OR
This is my favorite chocolate so far. The milk chocolate is rich plus combine with butter biscuit is awesome. Pricey but worth every penny.
Lina M.
Grande prairie , AB
A good chocolate great snack I love snacking on this all day long! Affordable but most of the times I only find them in Germany!
Sarai M.
Are this good ?iv never tried them before
Elia A.
Des Plaines, IL
Are these good?
Kera R.
Palm Desert, CA
Does anyone else think the chocolate on this tastes even better than Hershey's?
Kristen C.
Independence, MO
Does anyone know where I can find these? They look great but I've never seen them in stores.
Cassie F.
Norwood, MA
Is the biscuit in them crispy?