Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Jocelyn D.Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Milena M.

BY RITTER SPORT #83 in Chocolate

Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit.
Fine quality European chocolate made with natural ingredients.
With a butter biscuit and fine cocoa cream. see more...

• Are these any good? How do they taste? And where can I purchase t...3 Answers
  • Where can I purchase these? 3 Answers
  • Are these even good?5 Answers
Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit
  • "This is a great butter biscuit and accompanied with delicious milk chocolate is a great splurge." in 2 reviews
  • "You really can't go wrong with any of the Ritter sport chocolates." in 1 review
  • "A little pricey but worth it every once in a while, you have to try them at least once!" in 1 review
  • "It has a really good balance of the biscuit (cookie) to the chocolate." in 1 review
  • "They put enough nuts in so you get enough with every bite." in 1 review
Dominika T.
Dominika T.
I used to love this one, usually biscuit and milk chocolate is a good choice so I wasn't surprised with the amazing taste and high quality product.
Lina M.
Lina M.
Grande prairie , AB
A good chocolate great snack I love snacking on this all day long! Affordable but most of the times I only find them in Germany!
India G.
India G.
Absolutely love these! The perfect combination of chocolate and biscuit! They are super tasty and great to dunk in some tea
Klara L.
Klara L.
Stockholm
This is my absolutr favorite. I love the combination of a sweet chocolate and just a little salty cracker. The bombbv
Aline R.
Aline R.
Esse biscoito me agraga por ser sequinho e nao esfalerar muito quando se vai come-lo bem gostoso e pratico de se levar
Kiran T.
Kiran T.
abbotsford
I did not like this the biscuit honestly tasted plain and cardboardy (if that's a word ) but I just didn't like it
Hafsah R.
Hafsah R.
One of my favorite chocolate, I love this version of Ritter sport with the crunchy biscuit. Really recommend this
Shirley and Sheila D.
Shirley and Sheila D.
Belguim
I love these! The chocolate and the cookie inside is the perfect mix! ūüĎĆūüėć you all must try this chocolate!
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
Calgary, Alberta
the chocolate part is okay, i do like the cookies part but i would probably not buy again
Eva P.
Eva P.
Greece
Awesome I love then and all the flavors I used to eat them everyday when I was younger
Sarai M.
Sarai M.
Are this good ?iv never tried them before
Elia A.
Elia A.
Des Plaines, IL
Are these good?
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Independence, MO
Does anyone know where I can find these? They look great but I've never seen them in stores.
Kera R.
Kera R.
Palm Desert, CA
Does anyone else think the chocolate on this tastes even better than Hershey's?
Cassie F.
Cassie F.
Norwood, MA
Is the biscuit in them crispy?