Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Jocelyn D.Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Milena M.

BY RITTER SPORT

Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit.
Fine quality European chocolate made with natural ingredients.
With a butter biscuit and fine cocoa cream. see more...

• I have never seen these in store before. Can anyone tell me how t...2 Answers
  • Are these any good? How do they taste? And where can I purchase t...3 Answers
  • Where can I purchase these? 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "This is a great butter biscuit and accompanied with delicious milk chocolate is a great splurge." in 2 reviews
  • "You really can't go wrong with any of the Ritter sport chocolates." in 1 review
  • "A little pricey but worth it every once in a while, you have to try them at least once!" in 1 review
  • "They put enough nuts in so you get enough with every bite." in 1 review
  • "My favorite chocolate of all time." in 1 review
Nancy R.
Farmingdale, NY
These are a very yummy treat. I definitely recommend them for any chocoholic!
Jennifer D.
Sterling Hts, MI
I love love love love these! Reminds me of a high end chocolate from Italy.
Ashley M.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I really like the cracker inside but I thought there was too much chocolate
Ali J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these biscuits they're very delicious. The consistency is very good.
Shadeau Y.
Kent , Ashford
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is so luxurious, it’s nicer than a regular bar of chocolate. The percentage of coca gives this a lovely bitter taste. It’s terrible but I could eat so many of these. It’s such a treat to have them because we don’t typically sell these in the UK. I can not fault this gorgeous creamy smooth velvety chocolate. Honestly this is so tasty.. it’s lovely when chilled and with a nice cup of tea!
Chelsea C.
Review for: Milk Chocolate 3.5 oz; 100 g more...
I just love Rittersport. The chocolate itself is so creamy and smooth. I enjoy alot of flavours but mostly with the biscuit in the middle 💙
I have visited the museum before and its amazing to see have it is made and so many different flavours
Andrea B.
Cluj-Napoca
If you've always wished that chocolate dipped cookies had more chocolate and less cookie, this is the candy bar for you. Since I found the cookie quality to be somewhat mediocre, this is YOUR CALL.
Anne M.
Milton
I have often seen these in gift baskets and the few times I have indulged in them I have enjoyed them thoroughly. The only qualm is they come in small packages, they are good that you want more.
Tatjana M.
Clarksville , TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I grew up in Germany and these were my go to snack whenever I wanted something sweet and crunchy at the same time. It's a perfect coating of chocolate around a butter flavored cookie and it's so delicious
Donya T.
Markham, WY
I love using this to make desserts with. I get them at grocery stores and use for make cheese cakes etc I often eat it when wanting to bake someyjingZ price is great for the taste and quality. Would definitely recommend
Sarai M.
Are this good ?iv never tried them before
Elia A.
Des Plaines, IL
Are these good?
Kera R.
Palm Desert, CA
Does anyone else think the chocolate on this tastes even better than Hershey's?
Kristen C.
Raytown, MO
Does anyone know where I can find these? They look great but I've never seen them in stores.
Cassie F.
Norwood, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is the biscuit in them crispy?