Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Jocelyn D.Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Milena M.

BY RITTER SPORT #83 in Chocolate

Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit.
Fine quality European chocolate made with natural ingredients.
With a butter biscuit and fine cocoa cream. see more...

• Are these any good? How do they taste? And where can I purchase t...3 Answers
  • Where can I purchase these? 3 Answers
  • Are these even good?5 Answers
Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit
  • "This is a great butter biscuit and accompanied with delicious milk chocolate is a great splurge." in 2 reviews
  • "You really can't go wrong with any of the Ritter sport chocolates." in 1 review
  • "A little pricey but worth it every once in a while, you have to try them at least once!" in 1 review
  • "It has a really good balance of the biscuit (cookie) to the chocolate." in 1 review
  • "They put enough nuts in so you get enough with every bite." in 1 review
Clarice L.
Clarice L.
Los Angeles, CA
I am not a big fan of biscuits but these are amazing. The chocolate to biscuit ratio is perfect and it's not too sweet or not sweet enough. I believe everyone would like this flavor and you should try if you haven't!
Monica R.
Monica R.
Champaign, IL
This is one of my favorite chocolate bars! I usually prefer dark but this one is just amazing. So creamy and I love the cracker inside because it gives such an amazing crunch with you bite in. You need to try this!
Yuvana F.
Yuvana F.
Los Angeles, CA
I love these cookies there so good perfect balance of chocolate and cookie and they don't over power each other at all they are really affordable and I would defiantly recommend this product. Really good with milk
gabriela D.
gabriela D.
Best thing ever. Love cookies plus chocolate. Love the flavor the price and the u can find it anywhere. One of my monthly cravings. Really enjoy eating this chocolate. A total repurchase just because u get 2 for 1
Alana J.
Alana J.
Jamaica, NY
Omg this was soooo good when I was little, it's a biscuit with chocolate covered and I would always eat the chocolate first then the biscuit. Not pricy at all. It's so worth to repurchase and so good to eat!!!
Cendy M.
Cendy M.
Los Angeles , CA
Delicious chocolate! I love the mixture of the biscuit and the chocolate. It's soft and crunchy once you bite into it. Perfection! It's a little more pricey than other chocolate bars but it's worth the cost.
Katrina F.
Katrina F.
Miami Beach, FL
This is a great snack when I need to eat something sweet! The chocolate is a great touch to the butter biscuit and really adds that extra sweet kick to the bland biscuit. Great with coffee and tea as well!
Emily d.
Emily d.
Lake Oswego, OR
I know people who like these but I think they're ~okay~ also most chocolate companies these days use illegal child labor so it's not ethical at all. I got it at Fred Meyers in the organic section.
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Long Beach, Ca
i saw these at target and was like these are a bit expensive but since i love chocolate decided to try it!! and o m g it is soo good soft and the chocolate omg so decadent!! it is worth the buy!
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
San Diego, CA
This was my go to chocolate when I was pregnant with my daughter something about chocolate with biscuit was my thing lol ! Super good definitely give it a try to better than you think !!! (:
Sarai M.
Sarai M.
Are this good ?iv never tried them before
Elia A.
Elia A.
Des Plaines, IL
Are these good?
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Independence, MO
Does anyone know where I can find these? They look great but I've never seen them in stores.
Kera R.
Kera R.
Palm Desert, CA
Does anyone else think the chocolate on this tastes even better than Hershey's?
Cassie F.
Cassie F.
Norwood, MA
Is the biscuit in them crispy?