Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Jocelyn D.Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Milena M.

BY RITTER SPORT

Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit.
Fine quality European chocolate made with natural ingredients.
With a butter biscuit and fine cocoa cream. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "This is a great butter biscuit and accompanied with delicious milk chocolate is a great splurge." in 2 reviews
  • "You really can't go wrong with any of the Ritter sport chocolates." in 1 review
  • "A little pricey but worth it every once in a while, you have to try them at least once!" in 1 review
  • "It has a really good balance of the biscuit (cookie) to the chocolate." in 1 review
  • "They put enough nuts in so you get enough with every bite." in 1 review
Stephanie A.
New Albany, OH
I love sweet and salty and feel this has both so of course I love them! They are so yummy!
Alessa P.
Fayetteville , NC
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love these. I'm from Germany so I used to eat these all the time as a child and I still love eating them now. They aren't too sweet and they have a really nice texture. I recommend everyone trying these!
Lindsey Z.
Austin, TX
The best flavor they have, and my husbands absolute favorite. The cookie stays crisp and works really well with the milk chocolate.
Nuri M.
Sweet Tooth Expert
The biscuit makes the chocolate not as wet as it would be alone. Great for people without a big sweet tooth.
Monica R.
Champaign, IL
This is one of my favorite chocolate bars! I usually prefer dark but this one is just amazing. So creamy and I love the cracker inside because it gives such an amazing crunch with you bite in. You need to try this!
Marcin Z.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Too sweet. There is nothing more to say. There is no taste apart from sugar. Sugar destroys all the taste. Very often there is a half price offer on them in my local shop. Would not eat it even if you pay me for it. Shame on you. Tones of sugar, what for?
Donya T.
Markham, WY
I love using this to make desserts with. I get them at grocery stores and use for make cheese cakes etc I often eat it when wanting to bake someyjingZ price is great for the taste and quality. Would definitely recommend
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
Whenever I buy Ritter, I always try the new flavors they come up with too. I have yet to eat one I don't like. All of them are so yummy and have such a rich and delicious flavor. So worth it and highly recommended
Shealene B.
Castor River north, Newfoundland
This chocolate is amazing!! I am a chocolate lover and this is one of my favourite treats! It's not too sweet but still do good, sadly I can get it where I live so when I see it I stock up! I would recommend all chocolate lovers to try this!!
Ashley L.
Patterson, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert
The creamy milk chocolate combined with a buttery biscuit makes this chocolate bar far exceed generic bars. Although it is pricey compared to others, it is worth it! Highly recommended to anyone who is a chocolate lover!
Sarai M.
Are this good ?iv never tried them before
Elia A.
Des Plaines, IL
Are these good?
Kera R.
Palm Desert, CA
Does anyone else think the chocolate on this tastes even better than Hershey's?
Kristen C.
Independence, MO
Does anyone know where I can find these? They look great but I've never seen them in stores.
Cassie F.
Norwood, MA
Is the biscuit in them crispy?