Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Jocelyn D.Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Milena M.

BY RITTER SPORT #83 in Chocolate

Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit.
Fine quality European chocolate made with natural ingredients.
With a butter biscuit and fine cocoa cream. see more...

• Are these any good? How do they taste? And where can I purchase t...3 Answers
  • Where can I purchase these? 3 Answers
  • Are these even good?5 Answers
Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit
  • "This is a great butter biscuit and accompanied with delicious milk chocolate is a great splurge." in 2 reviews
  • "You really can't go wrong with any of the Ritter sport chocolates." in 1 review
  • "A little pricey but worth it every once in a while, you have to try them at least once!" in 1 review
  • "It has a really good balance of the biscuit (cookie) to the chocolate." in 1 review
  • "They put enough nuts in so you get enough with every bite." in 1 review
Jordan D.
Jordan D.
Tried these when I visited Germany and omg they were so good!!! I love these! They're a little pricey for me so I don't buy them as often as I would like to. The chocolate is so yummy and melts in your mouth!
justice w.
justice w.
Kimberling City, MO
These are so so good! I just wish they didnt come in singles. Wish they came with a few
marycarmen V.
marycarmen V.
los angeles, CA
Best cookie covered in chocolate!! I would buy it again so worth the price. Its a chocolate lovers best choice
Sara B.
Sara B.
Sheridan, IN
I would compare this to Dove! Not too sweet or bitter. Very good quality. The price is on target for how much you get!
Cecelia K.
Cecelia K.
Lake Villa, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is such a great brand of chocolate. They have a great variety of unique flavors.
gloria c.
gloria c.
San Leandro, CA
If you have never tried this then believe me its worth it!!! It has a really good balance of the biscuit (cookie) to the chocolate. I have to say that the butter cookie is nice and thick so it gives it a good crunch not to mention the chocolate is soo good it just melts in your mouth.
Leslie D.
Leslie D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I love this chocolate! Really smooth. If I can find it I buy it. You really can't go wrong with any of the Ritter sport chocolates.
Kristen J.
Kristen J.
Marshville, NC
A favorite in our house! We have To go to specialty stores to find them but they're SOOO good. I love anything shortbread and chocolate!
Kassandra G.
Kassandra G.
Providence, RI
Sweet Tooth Expert
Soy amante al chocolate y estos me encantan, los puedo comer a toda horas, pero es bueno tenerlos como cnaks en caso de que no aiga algo de comer jeje
Kemberlee K.
Kemberlee K.
I'm a dark chocolate gal myself, but when I want something sweeter, this is my go to chocolate bar.
Sarai M.
Sarai M.
Are this good ?iv never tried them before
Elia A.
Elia A.
Des Plaines, IL
Are these good?
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Independence, MO
Does anyone know where I can find these? They look great but I've never seen them in stores.
Kera R.
Kera R.
Palm Desert, CA
Does anyone else think the chocolate on this tastes even better than Hershey's?
Cassie F.
Cassie F.
Norwood, MA
Is the biscuit in them crispy?