Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Jocelyn D.Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Milena M.

BY RITTER SPORT

Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit.
Fine quality European chocolate made with natural ingredients.
With a butter biscuit and fine cocoa cream. see more...

Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit
  • "This is a great butter biscuit and accompanied with delicious milk chocolate is a great splurge." in 2 reviews
  • "You really can't go wrong with any of the Ritter sport chocolates." in 1 review
  • "A little pricey but worth it every once in a while, you have to try them at least once!" in 1 review
  • "It has a really good balance of the biscuit (cookie) to the chocolate." in 1 review
  • "They put enough nuts in so you get enough with every bite." in 1 review
erika d.
Stamford , CT
Sweet Tooth Expert
Omg I love these things!! the butter cookie isn't too sweet and has the perfect crunch and the chocolate is creamy and delicious!
Betty W.
Coral Gables, FL
These are soooo good! Tried them for the first time a few days ago and really liked it. Definitely recommend ! The biscuit with the chocolate is the perfect mix
Roxanne B.
Lynwood, CA
I love these. I can never say no while checking out at target lol they make different kinds
Sabrina C.
Ritter sport chocolates have always been my #1 chocolates because they are so cheap and good ! N i can find them literally ANYWHERE !!
Allycia H.
Stephentown
Sweet Tooth Expert
You're talking to an actual Ritter. Just take my word for it and buy yourself some of these chocolates. They're rich, yet creamy. They're perfect for snacking and you can also get the minis.
Kemberlee K.
I'm a dark chocolate gal myself, but when I want something sweeter, this is my go to chocolate bar.
Gina C.
Portland, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert
Rittersport is fantastic. First had them in Germany. So cheap (over there....here not so much). I think I ate one of every flavor!!! I like the bits of buscuit in this. Mmm!!
Kristen J.
Marshville , NC
Sweet Tooth Expert
A favorite in our house! We have To go to specialty stores to find them but they're SOOO good. I love anything shortbread and chocolate!
Christina C.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are delicious! A little pricey but worth it every once in a while, you have to try them at least once! The cracker in the middle is so crispy and with the mix of chocolate it is a perfect sweet snack to meet that sweet tooth craving!
Rochelle D.
Brooklyn, N.Y.
I Love this. I buy the dark Chocolate with almonds . They put enough nuts in so you get enough with every bite.
Sarai M.
Are this good ?iv never tried them before
Elia A.
Des Plaines, IL
Are these good?
Kera R.
Palm Desert, CA
Does anyone else think the chocolate on this tastes even better than Hershey's?
Kristen C.
Independence, MO
Does anyone know where I can find these? They look great but I've never seen them in stores.
Cassie F.
Norwood, MA
Is the biscuit in them crispy?