Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Jocelyn D.Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Milena M.

BY RITTER SPORT

Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit.
Fine quality European chocolate made with natural ingredients.
With a butter biscuit and fine cocoa cream. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "This is a great butter biscuit and accompanied with delicious milk chocolate is a great splurge." in 2 reviews
  • "You really can't go wrong with any of the Ritter sport chocolates." in 1 review
  • "A little pricey but worth it every once in a while, you have to try them at least once!" in 1 review
  • "It has a really good balance of the biscuit (cookie) to the chocolate." in 1 review
  • "They put enough nuts in so you get enough with every bite." in 1 review
Contessa F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Good combo of cookie and chocolate but is a bit thick and dry. You definitely need a glass of milk or drink when eating this
Stephanie S.
Westerville, OH
I can't believe this is #355! These are freaking phenomenal, guys! Go buy one, and report back. I'm telling you, they are my favorite. And, they sell them in the checkout lane at Target, how easy is that?
Praise G.
Sweet Tooth Expert
My oh my this chocolate and biscuit is so darn good there are no words to even explain it it's creamy and crunchy and just so delicious and now wawa(if you know what that is only in select states) sells them and my lord do I buy two of these everyday they are so darn good
Nikki S.
Bessemer, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love all of the Ritter sport chocolates. My sister was stationed in Germany and always sent it to us and we were in love with it!
Pasang S.
Concord , NC
Ritter Sport Chocolate is excellent chocolate.....for true chocoholics...enjoy!
Casandra V.
Vacaville, CA
These thing is like heaven its so tasty I love it so much the cookie the chocolate is so good
Crystal W.
Odessa , TX
Let me start by saying I was never a fan of chocolate until we went to Germany and discovered this yummy melt in your mouth chocolate! This is my fave guilty pleasure, the chocolate is delish and not bitter while the biscuit gives a nice break of the super sweet chocolate! I love this stuff!!
Jeanette D.
Santa Ana, CA
The combination of these two are incredible! Surprisingly my girls like these two but I mean the chocolate is very good.
pratima r.
Tasty!!!!Yummy!!ohhhh my gosh, I have been wanting to try this for a vary long time,
These taste really good, but they're almost too sweet. The cookie is great; sort of like a European biscuit instead of an American-style cookie. The texture of the chocolate filling is much like Nutella. I really enjoy these, but could each about a quarter of one and be content.
Mariah  H.
Virginia Bch, VA
These are delicious they taste less like candy and more like a snack so I can pretend they aren't just candy!
Sarai M.
Are this good ?iv never tried them before
Elia A.
Des Plaines, IL
Are these good?
Kera R.
Palm Desert, CA
Does anyone else think the chocolate on this tastes even better than Hershey's?
Kristen C.
Independence, MO
Does anyone know where I can find these? They look great but I've never seen them in stores.
Cassie F.
Norwood, MA
Is the biscuit in them crispy?