Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Jocelyn D.Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Milena M.

BY RITTER SPORT #83 in Chocolate

Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit.
Fine quality European chocolate made with natural ingredients.
With a butter biscuit and fine cocoa cream. see more...

• Are these any good? How do they taste? And where can I purchase t...3 Answers
  • Where can I purchase these? 3 Answers
  • Are these even good?5 Answers
Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit
  • "This is a great butter biscuit and accompanied with delicious milk chocolate is a great splurge." in 2 reviews
  • "You really can't go wrong with any of the Ritter sport chocolates." in 1 review
  • "A little pricey but worth it every once in a while, you have to try them at least once!" in 1 review
  • "It has a really good balance of the biscuit (cookie) to the chocolate." in 1 review
  • "They put enough nuts in so you get enough with every bite." in 1 review
Yesenia D.
Yesenia D.
This chocolate covered biscuit tastes so good. The chocolate is so rich in flavor
Carolina N.
Carolina N.
Sacramento, CA
Butter biscuit compliments the chocolate very well. Amazing smooth quality chocolate..
Christina O.
Christina O.
These are amazingly satisfying. I love how the package opens and the ratio of chocolate to biscuit.
Heajin J.
Heajin J.
Flushing, NY
I love Ritter chocolate especially this one with the butter biscuit. I think it adds a really delicious crunch to the chocolate and it overall just makes it taste so delicious and it's perfect to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Rhonda F.
Rhonda F.
So yummy and tasty!!!!!! Super good with a cup of coffee. These are a must try💙💙💙
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Madison, AL
These thinks are so good and come in so many different flavors. The first time I had them was when I was in Denmark. We practically lived off of them because they were so cheap, compared to everything else!
Richard C.
Richard C.
Camden, NJ
It my favorite Love using this it so good I always going to buy it it my favorite to use every time
Maddie L.
Maddie L.
Two words. Butter biscuits. That just says it all! Who doesn't like buttery cookies?
Ashaki B.
Ashaki B.
I love these chocolate butter biscuit cookies there addicting... But when I buy there's on like 3 or 4 in the package I wish there was more
Velica M.
Velica M.
Los Angeles , CA
We love to make s'mores during the holidays. We always have a variety of cookies to choose from for the s'mores. These are everyone's number one pick
Sarai M.
Sarai M.
Are this good ?iv never tried them before
Elia A.
Elia A.
Des Plaines, IL
Are these good?
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Independence, MO
Does anyone know where I can find these? They look great but I've never seen them in stores.
Kera R.
Kera R.
Palm Desert, CA
Does anyone else think the chocolate on this tastes even better than Hershey's?
Cassie F.
Cassie F.
Norwood, MA
Is the biscuit in them crispy?