Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Jocelyn D.Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Milena M.

BY RITTER SPORT

Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit.
Fine quality European chocolate made with natural ingredients.
With a butter biscuit and fine cocoa cream. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "This is a great butter biscuit and accompanied with delicious milk chocolate is a great splurge." in 2 reviews
  • "You really can't go wrong with any of the Ritter sport chocolates." in 1 review
  • "A little pricey but worth it every once in a while, you have to try them at least once!" in 1 review
  • "It has a really good balance of the biscuit (cookie) to the chocolate." in 1 review
  • "They put enough nuts in so you get enough with every bite." in 1 review
Renee  C.
Yummy! I love these chocolates.
Helena M.
Portland, OR
I locve these. The mix between crunchy abs sweet is perfect. a great little pick me up!
Harmony J.
Vanceboro, NC
Nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom these are so gooood nom nom nom nom nom
Kera R.
Palm Desert, CA
So delicious. Someone bought one of these bars for my daughter and I kept finding myself sneaking squares of it. Hehe. One of my favorite chocolate bars ! I would say the chocolate tastes better than Hershey's.
Marisa S.
Palmdale, CA
Omg these are so good, my all time favorites !! I like trying to eat the chocolate off of it first and then eating the cookie part
Onoris B.
Roslindale , Ma
Like this milk chocolate. I am a dark chocolate fan, but this is very smooth.
Jaime G.
Gilmanton, NH
Sweet Tooth Expert
I'm obsessed with these! The chocolate combined with the crunchy biscuit is a sophisticated treat. I dip them on my coffee for an extra decedent treat!
Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN
Ritter Sport chocolate is my secret addiction. I love every variety, but the hazelnut are my favorite.
Verena B.
Cedarburg, WI
I love love LOVE Ritter Sport. This particular flavor is crisp and just the right amount of sweet, a perfect combination.
Kate B.
brooklyn, NY
These are soooo amazingly good! I usually stick to dark chocolate but can't seem to deny myself the Ritter Sport with Biscuit. The milk chocolate is smooth and creamy and the biscuits inside are light and crispy. I'm impressed that the order arrived from Germany within 3 weeks and the one bar that I've opened so far is in perfect condition with no signs of being melted - and I live in a hot, tropical climate. DEEEE-LISH!
Sarai M.
Are this good ?iv never tried them before
Elia A.
Des Plaines, IL
Are these good?
Kera R.
Palm Desert, CA
Does anyone else think the chocolate on this tastes even better than Hershey's?
Kristen C.
Independence, MO
Does anyone know where I can find these? They look great but I've never seen them in stores.
Cassie F.
Norwood, MA
Is the biscuit in them crispy?