Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Jocelyn D.Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Milena M.

BY RITTER SPORT

Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit.
Fine quality European chocolate made with natural ingredients.
With a butter biscuit and fine cocoa cream. see more...

• I have never seen these in store before. Can anyone tell me how t...2 Answers
  • Are these any good? How do they taste? And where can I purchase t...3 Answers
  • Where can I purchase these? 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "This is a great butter biscuit and accompanied with delicious milk chocolate is a great splurge." in 2 reviews
  • "You really can't go wrong with any of the Ritter sport chocolates." in 1 review
  • "A little pricey but worth it every once in a while, you have to try them at least once!" in 1 review
  • "They put enough nuts in so you get enough with every bite." in 1 review
  • "My favorite chocolate of all time." in 1 review
Claudia W.
Cambridge, MA
Not my favorite brand. I hate how the cookie breaks apart from the chocolate here. Not the best
Michelle C.
Los Banos, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
It's like a cookie and a chocolate you can eat this will milk or get a lot and make it a cerial
Jennifer N.
Mooresville, NC
German chocolate is sooooo good. It's always a great gift. If u start u can stop snacking on it
Crystal Q.
Humble, TX
Tasty biscuits a little taste of rich chocolate. Great with coffee as an after dinner desert.
Monica C.
These lil crackers are sooo good, and has a good layer of chocolate, are pretty big and yummy
fay o.
San Diego, CA
These are so so so good just love them with coffee or tea butter cookies with milk chocolate
Casandra V.
Vacaville, CA
These thing is like heaven its so tasty I love it so much the cookie the chocolate is so good
Jolianna D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I first tried these when I was 16 and I couldn't be more in love with these things then I am
Julie m.
San Antonio, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My dad sent me some of these when he was working in Afghanistan and I fell in love with them!
zeenah k.
I normally don't like this biscuits. this one of the one that I would always enjoy to eat it
Sarai M.
Are this good ?iv never tried them before
Elia A.
Des Plaines, IL
Are these good?
Kera R.
Palm Desert, CA
Does anyone else think the chocolate on this tastes even better than Hershey's?
Kristen C.
Raytown, MO
Does anyone know where I can find these? They look great but I've never seen them in stores.
Cassie F.
Norwood, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is the biscuit in them crispy?