Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Jocelyn D.Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Milena M.

BY RITTER SPORT

Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit.
Fine quality European chocolate made with natural ingredients.
With a butter biscuit and fine cocoa cream. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "This is a great butter biscuit and accompanied with delicious milk chocolate is a great splurge." in 2 reviews
  • "You really can't go wrong with any of the Ritter sport chocolates." in 1 review
  • "A little pricey but worth it every once in a while, you have to try them at least once!" in 1 review
  • "It has a really good balance of the biscuit (cookie) to the chocolate." in 1 review
  • "They put enough nuts in so you get enough with every bite." in 1 review
Kimber L.
I can't walk out of Trader Joe's without buying one of these. It is impossible to put down so I end up eating the whole thing on the drive home! There go the days calories, but it's worth it! These are also great to put in gift baskets
Amanda C.
Love the crunch of the cookie in this bar. Every flavor that I've tried has been really good. Great taste
Yuvana F.
Los Angeles, CA
I love these cookies there so good perfect balance of chocolate and cookie and they don't over power each other at all they are really affordable and I would defiantly recommend this product. Really good with milk
amber h.
Abingdon, MD
Ritter sport chocolates are a delicious treat! I love the chocolate biscuit version but I wish I could try them all! I had a coupon for a free bar that I received through a giveaway via the Ritter sport facebook page. I would have never bought one due to the high price. I'm so glad I got to try one.
Lauren L.
I love these! It is so hard not to eat the entire bar. The chocolate is so creamy and the biscuit is amazing.
Clarice L.
Los Angeles, CA
I am not a big fan of biscuits but these are amazing. The chocolate to biscuit ratio is perfect and it's not too sweet or not sweet enough. I believe everyone would like this flavor and you should try if you haven't!
Yiranny A.
Doral, FL
Esta marca es grandiosa tiene una variedad muy buena de chocolates este me encanta
Hannah P.
Warning: one bite and you'll be hooked. Think of a Twix bar but better! This milk chocolate is smooth and creamy, and comes with a crispy biscuit inside. I bought mine at Target and I'd definitely keep buying this tasty treat when I feel like indulging (which is often!)
Cendy M.
Los Angeles , CA
Delicious chocolate! I love the mixture of the biscuit and the chocolate. It's soft and crunchy once you bite into it. Perfection! It's a little more pricey than other chocolate bars but it's worth the cost.
BRENDA B.
CALEDONIA, MS
This is my splurge about once a month. The milk chocolate is so creamy and the butter cookie is crispy.
Sarai M.
Are this good ?iv never tried them before
Elia A.
Des Plaines, IL
Are these good?
Kera R.
Palm Desert, CA
Does anyone else think the chocolate on this tastes even better than Hershey's?
Kristen C.
Independence, MO
Does anyone know where I can find these? They look great but I've never seen them in stores.
Cassie F.
Norwood, MA
Is the biscuit in them crispy?