Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Jocelyn D.Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Milena M.

BY RITTER SPORT

Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit.
Fine quality European chocolate made with natural ingredients.
With a butter biscuit and fine cocoa cream. see more...

• I have never seen these in store before. Can anyone tell me how t...2 Answers
  • Are these any good? How do they taste? And where can I purchase t...3 Answers
  • Where can I purchase these? 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "This is a great butter biscuit and accompanied with delicious milk chocolate is a great splurge." in 2 reviews
  • "You really can't go wrong with any of the Ritter sport chocolates." in 1 review
  • "A little pricey but worth it every once in a while, you have to try them at least once!" in 1 review
  • "They put enough nuts in so you get enough with every bite." in 1 review
  • "My favorite chocolate of all time." in 1 review
Rahiel M.
Garland, TX
These were pretty good but the package make them seem tastier than they are. They are still good though.
BRENDA B.
CALEDONIA, MS
This is my splurge about once a month. The milk chocolate is so creamy and the butter cookie is crispy.
Nicole B.
S Richmond Hl, NY
They taste super good, the chocolate and the cracker. Gives you a creamy chocolate and a sweet cracker
Paula Q.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Pricey, but these chocolates share a clear reason why they are so pricey. They're great to splurge on!
Olashade O.
Super good.. .. too good. Lol thry are very filling though. I use to eat them all them time in Germany
Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN
Ritter Sport chocolate is my secret addiction. I love every variety, but the hazelnut are my favorite.
Maryam L.
Las Vegas, NV
This is the best chocolate in the world. Always buy the one from Germany because it tastes way better
Gillian S.
Newton Center, MA
Good chocolate covered snack with a cracker inside they taste very good and the chocolate is decadent
Sammie L.
This is my favorite chocolate! The buttery biscuit enrobed in delicious, melty, milk chocolate. Yum!
Kemberlee K.
I'm a dark chocolate gal myself, but when I want something sweeter, this is my go to chocolate bar.
Sarai M.
Are this good ?iv never tried them before
Elia A.
Des Plaines, IL
Are these good?
Kera R.
Palm Desert, CA
Does anyone else think the chocolate on this tastes even better than Hershey's?
Kristen C.
Raytown, MO
Does anyone know where I can find these? They look great but I've never seen them in stores.
Cassie F.
Norwood, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is the biscuit in them crispy?