Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Jocelyn D.Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Milena M.

BY RITTER SPORT #83 in Chocolate

Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit.
Fine quality European chocolate made with natural ingredients.
With a butter biscuit and fine cocoa cream. see more...

• Are these any good? How do they taste? And where can I purchase t...3 Answers
  • Where can I purchase these? 3 Answers
  • Are these even good?5 Answers
Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit
  • "This is a great butter biscuit and accompanied with delicious milk chocolate is a great splurge." in 2 reviews
  • "You really can't go wrong with any of the Ritter sport chocolates." in 1 review
  • "A little pricey but worth it every once in a while, you have to try them at least once!" in 1 review
  • "It has a really good balance of the biscuit (cookie) to the chocolate." in 1 review
  • "They put enough nuts in so you get enough with every bite." in 1 review
Gina C.
Gina C.
Portland, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert
Rittersport is fantastic. First had them in Germany. So cheap (over there....here not so much). I think I ate one of every flavor!!! I like the bits of buscuit in this. Mmm!!
Rochelle D.
Rochelle D.
Brooklyn, N.Y.
I Love this. I buy the dark Chocolate with almonds . They put enough nuts in so you get enough with every bite.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are delicious! A little pricey but worth it every once in a while, you have to try them at least once! The cracker in the middle is so crispy and with the mix of chocolate it is a perfect sweet snack to meet that sweet tooth craving!
Tanasia K.
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw, GA
One of my favorite chocolate bars! I've never tasted chocolate so creamy. The texture of the chocolate paired with the crispy cookie in the middle tastes great. It's one of the pricier candies but it's totally worth it.
Anna C.
Anna C.
American Cyn, CA
I first bought this product when I was in Saudi Arabia. The packaging looks enticing and the price is cheaper as compared with other brands. I love this choco biscuit snack because it's not too sweet and the portion is just enough to snack on it. I'm craving right now
Merry Z.
Merry Z.
My favorite brand of chocolate! Even better than the more expensive brands like Godiva. My favorite flavor though, would have to be the strawberry one
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Audubon, PA
I thought this was weird at first. It is now my favorite candy. The combination is perfect. It is not too sweet, it is just right.
Chloe H.
Chloe H.
Love, love, love this chocolate. The chocolate in general has such a great flavor but the biscuit really makes it better.
Kassandra G.
Kassandra G.
Providence, RI
Sweet Tooth Expert
Soy amante al chocolate y estos me encantan, los puedo comer a toda horas, pero es bueno tenerlos como cnaks en caso de que no aiga algo de comer jeje
marycarmen V.
marycarmen V.
los angeles, CA
Best cookie covered in chocolate!! I would buy it again so worth the price. Its a chocolate lovers best choice
Sarai M.
Sarai M.
Are this good ?iv never tried them before
Elia A.
Elia A.
Des Plaines, IL
Are these good?
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Independence, MO
Does anyone know where I can find these? They look great but I've never seen them in stores.
Kera R.
Kera R.
Palm Desert, CA
Does anyone else think the chocolate on this tastes even better than Hershey's?
Cassie F.
Cassie F.
Norwood, MA
Is the biscuit in them crispy?