Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Jocelyn D.Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Milena M.

BY RITTER SPORT

Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit.
Fine quality European chocolate made with natural ingredients.
With a butter biscuit and fine cocoa cream. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "This is a great butter biscuit and accompanied with delicious milk chocolate is a great splurge." in 2 reviews
  • "You really can't go wrong with any of the Ritter sport chocolates." in 1 review
  • "A little pricey but worth it every once in a while, you have to try them at least once!" in 1 review
  • "It has a really good balance of the biscuit (cookie) to the chocolate." in 1 review
  • "They put enough nuts in so you get enough with every bite." in 1 review
Christina L.
This brand of sweet items taste so good. I highly recommend trying it out for yourself. I like the mix of the biscuit and chocolate.
Mali S.
Iowa City, IA
Ritter sport is hands down my favorite chocolate. My two favorite flavors are the biscuit and the strawberry creme. It doesn't taste over processed and it isn't too sweet.
Kenzy H.
Newberg, OR
Yum! I used to sell these at a local Italian deli and these were so addicting we even got little ones we could just snack one the biscuit ones my personal fav!
Ariana C.
San Jose, CA
I wish I had one with me right now. These ones are so delicious! Not too sweet but still got that chocolate you need ūüĎĆūüŹľ
Lisa P.
All Ritter bars are yummy, but this is by far my favorite . Buttery , crunchy cookie , with the right amount of milk chocolate ! Everyone must try!
Nancy R.
Farmingdale, NY
These are a very yummy treat. I definitely recommend them for any chocoholic!
Dalton A.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These little things are fantastic!
Both the chocolate and the biscuit inside are full of flavor, and they combine to create a rich and delicious treat!
Letty M.
Bakersfield , CA
My mouth is watering just by looking at the package these are so good if you haven't tried them I recommend !
Rachel R.
Brookings, SD
Almost all the Ritter Sport bars are great, but the Butter Biscuit is one of my favorites. The chocolate is milky, not plasticy like some can be. The biscuit isn't overwhelming, and provides a great crunch. Ritter Sports are more expensive than your typical chocolate bars, but they're worth the indulgence!
Erica R.
These are one of my favorite items when I'm willing to splurge on calories. The biscuit is buttery and delicious and the chocolate is high-quality. A great combination!
Sarai M.
Are this good ?iv never tried them before
Elia A.
Des Plaines, IL
Are these good?
Kera R.
Palm Desert, CA
Does anyone else think the chocolate on this tastes even better than Hershey's?
Kristen C.
Independence, MO
Does anyone know where I can find these? They look great but I've never seen them in stores.
Cassie F.
Norwood, MA
Is the biscuit in them crispy?