Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Jocelyn D.Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Milena M.

BY RITTER SPORT #83 in Chocolate

Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit.
Fine quality European chocolate made with natural ingredients.
With a butter biscuit and fine cocoa cream. see more...

• Are these any good? How do they taste? And where can I purchase t...3 Answers
  • Where can I purchase these? 3 Answers
  • Are these even good?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "This is a great butter biscuit and accompanied with delicious milk chocolate is a great splurge." in 2 reviews
  • "You really can't go wrong with any of the Ritter sport chocolates." in 1 review
  • "A little pricey but worth it every once in a while, you have to try them at least once!" in 1 review
  • "It has a really good balance of the biscuit (cookie) to the chocolate." in 1 review
  • "They put enough nuts in so you get enough with every bite." in 1 review
Olivia F.
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Mmmmm soo good! I usually get these at the .christkindlmarket. They are delicious!
Emerald C.
Emerald C.
Ritter Sport is amazing!!! This has a good combination of milk chocolate to biscuit. I love the crunchiness of the biscuit compared with the creamy textile from the milk chocolate.
Carolina N.
Carolina N.
Sacramento, CA
Butter biscuit compliments the chocolate very well. Amazing smooth quality chocolate..
Yesenia D.
Yesenia D.
This chocolate covered biscuit tastes so good. The chocolate is so rich in flavor
Dianne CT M.
Dianne CT M.
North Potomac, MD
I adore the Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate with Butter Biscuit! The milk chocolate has a smooth and creamy taste and the butter biscuit gives it a nice crunch. I will buy this when I am treating my self.
Jackie J.
Jackie J.
Schererville, IN
A delicious, crispy butter biscuit enveloped in smooth, silky chocolate. I know I shouldn't, but I'll usually eat the entire bar at once. I pick one up about once a week or so, whenever I go grocery shopping.
Natalie H.
Natalie H.
This is a delicious crumbly cookie with the perfect pairing of chocolate! I love these for a snack or to satisfy my sweet tooth.
Paola C.
Paola C.
Azusa, CA
Pricey but amazing cookies and great chocolate flavor, it is really worth it for our sweet tooth
Shana R.
Shana R.
Mount Vernon, WA
Great chocolate ! I got a variety pack and each one was smooth and had a great taste ! I will definitely keep buying this product !
Victoria
Victoria
The bad thing about Ritter Sport is once you've tried it, nothing else will suffice. Everything else tastes fake. It has an incredible flavor and the ones with filling or nuts are excellent. Solid product. I recommend the iced coffee flavor as well as the butter biscuit and marzipan.
Sarai M.
Sarai M.
Are this good ?iv never tried them before
Elia A.
Elia A.
Des Plaines, IL
Are these good?
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Independence, MO
Does anyone know where I can find these? They look great but I've never seen them in stores.
Kera R.
Kera R.
Palm Desert, CA
Does anyone else think the chocolate on this tastes even better than Hershey's?
Cassie F.
Cassie F.
Norwood, MA
Is the biscuit in them crispy?