Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Jocelyn D.Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Milena M.

BY RITTER SPORT

Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit.
Fine quality European chocolate made with natural ingredients.
With a butter biscuit and fine cocoa cream. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "This is a great butter biscuit and accompanied with delicious milk chocolate is a great splurge." in 2 reviews
  • "You really can't go wrong with any of the Ritter sport chocolates." in 1 review
  • "A little pricey but worth it every once in a while, you have to try them at least once!" in 1 review
  • "It has a really good balance of the biscuit (cookie) to the chocolate." in 1 review
  • "They put enough nuts in so you get enough with every bite." in 1 review
gloria c.
San Leandro, CA
If you have never tried this then believe me its worth it!!! It has a really good balance of the biscuit (cookie) to the chocolate. I have to say that the butter cookie is nice and thick so it gives it a good crunch not to mention the chocolate is soo good it just melts in your mouth.
Cecelia K.
Lake Villa, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is such a great brand of chocolate. They have a great variety of unique flavors.
Sara B.
Sheridan, IN
I would compare this to Dove! Not too sweet or bitter. Very good quality. The price is on target for how much you get!
Dianne CT M.
North Potomac, MD
I adore the Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate with Butter Biscuit! The milk chocolate has a smooth and creamy taste and the butter biscuit gives it a nice crunch. I will buy this when I am treating my self.
Aera K.
These are really great. It's a flavorful biscuit with some chocolate. It's perfect at any time of the day. I love this snack :)
Merry Z.
My favorite brand of chocolate! Even better than the more expensive brands like Godiva. My favorite flavor though, would have to be the strawberry one
Emerald C.
Ritter Sport is amazing!!! This has a good combination of milk chocolate to biscuit. I love the crunchiness of the biscuit compared with the creamy textile from the milk chocolate.
Stacy J.
Seattle, WA
These biscuits are heaven in my mouth and tend to be more rare to locate than expected.
Carrie R.
I love these! chocolate with a nice buttery biscuit, yum! you can't go wrong with getting a ritter sport.
Jennifer N.
Mooresville, NC
German chocolate is sooooo good. It's always a great gift. If u start u can stop snacking on it
Sarai M.
Are this good ?iv never tried them before
Elia A.
Des Plaines, IL
Are these good?
Kera R.
Palm Desert, CA
Does anyone else think the chocolate on this tastes even better than Hershey's?
Kristen C.
Independence, MO
Does anyone know where I can find these? They look great but I've never seen them in stores.
Cassie F.
Norwood, MA
Is the biscuit in them crispy?