Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Jocelyn D.Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Milena M.

BY RITTER SPORT

Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit.
Fine quality European chocolate made with natural ingredients.
With a butter biscuit and fine cocoa cream. see more...

• I have never seen these in store before. Can anyone tell me how t...2 Answers
  • Are these any good? How do they taste? And where can I purchase t...3 Answers
  • Where can I purchase these? 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "This is a great butter biscuit and accompanied with delicious milk chocolate is a great splurge." in 2 reviews
  • "You really can't go wrong with any of the Ritter sport chocolates." in 1 review
  • "A little pricey but worth it every once in a while, you have to try them at least once!" in 1 review
  • "They put enough nuts in so you get enough with every bite." in 1 review
  • "My favorite chocolate of all time." in 1 review
Kayla A.
Passaic , NJ
I actually just tried this for the first time not that long ago and I'm already hooked! They are really yummy 🙂
Letty M.
Bakersfield, CA
My mouth is watering just by looking at the package these are so good if you haven't tried them I recommend !
Nuri M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The biscuit makes the chocolate not as wet as it would be alone. Great for people without a big sweet tooth.
Luna D.
Mesa, AZ
They're amazing! The biscuit and chocolate combination can't be beat. This will forever be a favorite treat.
rosa v.
Tried them yesterday for the first time and they are very good. So worth buying.. going to go for more today
Sarah S.
Plainview , NY
My grandfather always buys a ton when he comes down from India. Had both a crunchy and chocolate flavor to jy
Mariah  H.
Virginia Bch, VA
These are delicious they taste less like candy and more like a snack so I can pretend they aren't just candy!
Selena M.
Cedar park, TX
OMG the perfect treat! The cookie and chocolate is a perfect combo! definitely great in little gift packages
Lauren L.
I love these! It is so hard not to eat the entire bar. The chocolate is so creamy and the biscuit is amazing.
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
I love this i awaya love to buy my kids everyday they always ask me if i bring some.. Its has a good taste
Sarai M.
Are this good ?iv never tried them before
Elia A.
Des Plaines, IL
Are these good?
Kera R.
Palm Desert, CA
Does anyone else think the chocolate on this tastes even better than Hershey's?
Kristen C.
Raytown, MO
Does anyone know where I can find these? They look great but I've never seen them in stores.
Cassie F.
Norwood, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is the biscuit in them crispy?