Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Jocelyn D.Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Milena M.

BY RITTER SPORT

Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit.
Fine quality European chocolate made with natural ingredients.
With a butter biscuit and fine cocoa cream. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "This is a great butter biscuit and accompanied with delicious milk chocolate is a great splurge." in 2 reviews
  • "You really can't go wrong with any of the Ritter sport chocolates." in 1 review
  • "A little pricey but worth it every once in a while, you have to try them at least once!" in 1 review
  • "It has a really good balance of the biscuit (cookie) to the chocolate." in 1 review
  • "They put enough nuts in so you get enough with every bite." in 1 review
Casandra V.
Vacaville, CA
These thing is like heaven its so tasty I love it so much the cookie the chocolate is so good
Crystal W.
Odessa , TX
Let me start by saying I was never a fan of chocolate until we went to Germany and discovered this yummy melt in your mouth chocolate! This is my fave guilty pleasure, the chocolate is delish and not bitter while the biscuit gives a nice break of the super sweet chocolate! I love this stuff!!
Jeanette D.
Santa Ana, CA
The combination of these two are incredible! Surprisingly my girls like these two but I mean the chocolate is very good.
pratima r.
Tasty!!!!Yummy!!ohhhh my gosh, I have been wanting to try this for a vary long time,
These taste really good, but they're almost too sweet. The cookie is great; sort of like a European biscuit instead of an American-style cookie. The texture of the chocolate filling is much like Nutella. I really enjoy these, but could each about a quarter of one and be content.
Mariah  H.
Virginia Bch, VA
These are delicious they taste less like candy and more like a snack so I can pretend they aren't just candy!
Julia M.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I tried these and I was surprised at how incredible they were. The chocolate is phenomenal and the combination with the biscuit is perfect.
Mindy N.
Overland Park, KS
Ritter Sport makes some of my favorite chocolate. All of the flavors are delicious, but the butter biscuit has to be the best of them all. You can definitely taste a difference in quality when comparing this to cheaper chocolate such as Hershey's. It has less of an artificial texture. It may be a little more expensive compared to Hershey, Twix, etc, but it's worth it.

I always find Ritter Sport at World Market.
Jessica Lynn N.
Griffith, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love Ritter Sport chocolate and used to eat it all the time when I lived in Germany. I was so happy when I saw that they're selling them at Walgreens. The price is great and I love that they have a very big verity of different flavors. This kind is one of my favorites. I love the biscuit center.
Adrianna  C.
Benzonia , MI
I recently found these at my local Meijer, and holy moly are they delicious! They are the perfect treat for this mama after grocery shopping with four kiddos! They are definitely worth the splurge! I love the crunch of the biscuit and the decadence of the chocolate!
Katrina F.
Miami Beach, FL
This is a great snack when I need to eat something sweet! The chocolate is a great touch to the butter biscuit and really adds that extra sweet kick to the bland biscuit. Great with coffee and tea as well!
Sarai M.
Are this good ?iv never tried them before
Elia A.
Des Plaines, IL
Are these good?
Kera R.
Palm Desert, CA
Does anyone else think the chocolate on this tastes even better than Hershey's?
Kristen C.
Independence, MO
Does anyone know where I can find these? They look great but I've never seen them in stores.
Cassie F.
Norwood, MA
Is the biscuit in them crispy?