Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Jocelyn D.Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Milena M.

BY RITTER SPORT #83 in Chocolate

Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit.
Fine quality European chocolate made with natural ingredients.
With a butter biscuit and fine cocoa cream. see more...

• Are these any good? How do they taste? And where can I purchase t...3 Answers
  • Where can I purchase these? 3 Answers
  • Are these even good?5 Answers
Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit
  • "This is a great butter biscuit and accompanied with delicious milk chocolate is a great splurge." in 2 reviews
  • "You really can't go wrong with any of the Ritter sport chocolates." in 1 review
  • "A little pricey but worth it every once in a while, you have to try them at least once!" in 1 review
  • "It has a really good balance of the biscuit (cookie) to the chocolate." in 1 review
  • "They put enough nuts in so you get enough with every bite." in 1 review
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Chattanooga, TN
SO GOOD. Delicious European milk chocolate covering a cookie -- what more can you ask for? Beats waxy American chocolate (which, incidentally, cannot be called chocolate in Europe, but must be called "chocolate-flavored" because of the low percentage of cacao).
Miki M.
Miki M.
Spokane Valley, WA
RitterSport chocolate is amazing!! These chocolate covered biscuits are so tasty!! There isn't too much biscuit or too much chocolate, it's just the right amount of each. Some may think these are a little pricey, but I believe these are imported. Love these!!
Tatiana S.
Tatiana S.
Paramount , CA
Came across this chocolate at a store's register and bought it on impulse. Didn't regret it one bit. This chocolate is delicious! And the cookie makes it even better. It's almost a s'more, just add marshmallow and you're good to go. Will definitely buy more.
Coco S.
Coco S.
Fargo, ND
Hands down, my favorite chocolate bar out there. Ritter Sport is amazing in general, but this variety is THE BEST! I first tried it when I lived in Europe. It was my little treat I'd pick up before the opera or a ballet. I love that it's available in the US!
Shakhzoda O.
Shakhzoda O.
Philadelphia, PA
I love myself some ritter sport chocolate once a while.. so good! I think there is a big difference between other casual chocolates like hershey and ritter sport. This product has variety of different yummy flavors and milllkkk chocolate.. soo good omg!
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Toms River, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are so good if you want a chocolate covered cracker. The buttery and chocolatey makes is an amazing combination and I wouldn't have thought you've tried this on my own this is repurchase worthy and I recommend this to every dessert lover
Baby-yaa W.
Baby-yaa W.
Alexandria, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert
This lady I know gave me some of this and I was skeptical trying a product that I don't know and let me just say wow. This is soo good. I'd been missing out. Love that it has a cracker in it so it's not just chocolate ūüćę that you are eating.
Kimber L.
Kimber L.
I can't walk out of Trader Joe's without buying one of these. It is impossible to put down so I end up eating the whole thing on the drive home! There go the days calories, but it's worth it! These are also great to put in gift baskets
Christina N.
Christina N.
These are pretty good, but they cost quite a bit compared to other candy. I believe it's about 2 dollars for one of these squares. They do have a lot of different flavors, but I've only tired this one and their hazelnut!
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
I love Ritter sport chocolate bars. Their milk chocolate is my favorite, this one is so delicious. I love the crunchiness of the biscuit paired with the creamy milk chocolate. I recommend you give this chocolate a try.
Sarai M.
Sarai M.
Are this good ?iv never tried them before
Elia A.
Elia A.
Des Plaines, IL
Are these good?
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Independence, MO
Does anyone know where I can find these? They look great but I've never seen them in stores.
Kera R.
Kera R.
Palm Desert, CA
Does anyone else think the chocolate on this tastes even better than Hershey's?
Cassie F.
Cassie F.
Norwood, MA
Is the biscuit in them crispy?