Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Jocelyn D.Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Milena M.

BY RITTER SPORT

Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit.
Fine quality European chocolate made with natural ingredients.
With a butter biscuit and fine cocoa cream. see more...

• I have never seen these in store before. Can anyone tell me how t...2 Answers
  • Are these any good? How do they taste? And where can I purchase t...3 Answers
  • Where can I purchase these? 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "This is a great butter biscuit and accompanied with delicious milk chocolate is a great splurge." in 2 reviews
  • "You really can't go wrong with any of the Ritter sport chocolates." in 1 review
  • "A little pricey but worth it every once in a while, you have to try them at least once!" in 1 review
  • "They put enough nuts in so you get enough with every bite." in 1 review
  • "My favorite chocolate of all time." in 1 review
Baylee C.
Chester, VA
I lived in Germany for 5 years and that is where I discovered these bad boys. I am a chocolate fanatic and I can be very picky with my sweets. But these blew me out of the water!! I fell in love immediately! They are so rich and have such a wide range of flavors to satisfy many chocolate lovers wants. Ritter...even though you are so pricey in the U.S....you are worth it, never change.
Gabrielle M.
Working as the cashier isn't always easy, you get to stare at all the fun goodies next to your register all day long and this was one of them. I finally bought one one day and was slightly disappointed, the packaging looks so much better but the taste wasn't for me. I don't think it was what I expected from looking at the package and I don't think the chocolate was that great. If that's even possible hahaha
Kayla C.
Taste so good!! My husband didn't really like them. I guess you have to be okay with the texture. It feels like a cracker but dipped in chocolate.. I think they are amazing. They can be hard to find in my area and a little more than average 'cookies' but worth it!!
Jessica H.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I get one of  these every birthday, because I love this bar. It is the perfect blend of creamy milk chocolate, a crispy buttery cookie, and chocolate creme sandwiched in-between the two. I cannot have this bar sitting in my house, because it does not last long.
Baby-yaa W.
Alexandria, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This lady I know gave me some of this and I was skeptical trying a product that I don't know and let me just say wow. This is soo good. I'd been missing out. Love that it has a cracker in it so it's not just chocolate ūüćę that you are eating.
Christina N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are pretty good, but they cost quite a bit compared to other candy. I believe it's about 2 dollars for one of these squares. They do have a lot of different flavors, but I've only tired this one and their hazelnut!
Jocelyn G.
A delicious butter biscuit cookie covered in buttery smooth chocolate for a great price what more can you ask for? I usually grab a couple of these at the checkout stand in my grocery store where they are conveniently located they are my favorite treat.
Rachel E.
Chino, CA
Ritter makes so many great chocolate bars, but my greatest love is the biscuit bar. Like a hefty, substantial Kit Kat Bar for grownups. Milk chocolate not too sweet, which can be dangerous since if my teeth don't hurt I may eat the whole bar in one sitting (and have done so, at least once).
Rebekah E.
Little bit pricey but SO necessary for a great cheat day! The "butter" description is so right because the chocolate is that smooth. The crunch of the biscuit with the chocolate...it's out of this world!
Shakhzoda O.
Philadelphia, PA
I love myself some ritter sport chocolate once a while.. so good! I think there is a big difference between other casual chocolates like hershey and ritter sport. This product has variety of different yummy flavors and milllkkk chocolate.. soo good omg!
Sarai M.
Are this good ?iv never tried them before
Elia A.
Des Plaines, IL
Are these good?
Kera R.
Palm Desert, CA
Does anyone else think the chocolate on this tastes even better than Hershey's?
Kristen C.
Raytown, MO
Does anyone know where I can find these? They look great but I've never seen them in stores.
Cassie F.
Norwood, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is the biscuit in them crispy?