Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Jocelyn D.Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Milena M.

BY RITTER SPORT

Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit.
Fine quality European chocolate made with natural ingredients.
With a butter biscuit and fine cocoa cream. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "This is a great butter biscuit and accompanied with delicious milk chocolate is a great splurge." in 2 reviews
  • "You really can't go wrong with any of the Ritter sport chocolates." in 1 review
  • "A little pricey but worth it every once in a while, you have to try them at least once!" in 1 review
  • "It has a really good balance of the biscuit (cookie) to the chocolate." in 1 review
  • "They put enough nuts in so you get enough with every bite." in 1 review
Rebecca N.
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is my favorite of all Ritter Sport. I looove the cookie/chocolate combination, it's perfectly balanced in every bite. A perfect size if you don't like to share ;)
Melody W.
Cedar park , TX
Sooooo delicious!!! I love this brand!! Although this flavor isn't usually stocked at my local grocery store I do try and buy it when I do find it. It's the perfect combination of chocolate and fracker.
Jessica E.
New Concord, OH
I love these. Sharing suddenly falls out of my vocabulary when these squares are around. The biscuit cookie center is so mildly sweet, it counter balances the sweetness of the chocolate. Highly recommend.
Katherine G.
Hingham, MA
I was skeptical at first but when I first tried it I became hooked. These have to be one of the best candies out there the chocolate melts in your mouth and the biscuit gives a nice crunch. Definitely worth a try
Jacquilyn M.
New London
This is hands down the best choice of All the Ritter's Sports chocolate flavors! Sounds weird at first until you try it!!! It is so very delicious!
Ali V.
Baltimore, MD
I love all Ritter Sport chocolates but this is definitely in my top 5. The chocolate on top of the buttery cookie is a perfect combination.
Jackie V.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Bought these by chance at World Market a while back and was not disappointed! Such a smooth, silky chocolate! Go back just for them!
Larissa F.
Now this is real chocolate! It tastes amazing! Not super sugary or buttery. Just an amazing flavor! Expensive, small but the best
Chrissy S.
York, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is a pretty good tasting product. Only tried one time but had a great chocolate flavor and a buttery crispy cracker.
Jennifer W.
Yes Ritter sport is amazing everything from them is so good tasting that I would love to take a bath in it
Sarai M.
Are this good ?iv never tried them before
Elia A.
Des Plaines, IL
Are these good?
Kera R.
Palm Desert, CA
Does anyone else think the chocolate on this tastes even better than Hershey's?
Kristen C.
Independence, MO
Does anyone know where I can find these? They look great but I've never seen them in stores.
Cassie F.
Norwood, MA
Is the biscuit in them crispy?