Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Jocelyn D.Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Milena M.

BY RITTER SPORT #83 in Chocolate

Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit.
Fine quality European chocolate made with natural ingredients.
With a butter biscuit and fine cocoa cream. see more...

• Are these any good? How do they taste? And where can I purchase t...3 Answers
  • Where can I purchase these? 3 Answers
  • Are these even good?5 Answers
Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit
  • "This is a great butter biscuit and accompanied with delicious milk chocolate is a great splurge." in 2 reviews
  • "You really can't go wrong with any of the Ritter sport chocolates." in 1 review
  • "A little pricey but worth it every once in a while, you have to try them at least once!" in 1 review
  • "It has a really good balance of the biscuit (cookie) to the chocolate." in 1 review
  • "They put enough nuts in so you get enough with every bite." in 1 review
Logann P.
Logann P.
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is a great butter biscuit and accompanied with delicious milk chocolate is a great splurge. Its a European brand so it gives you a little something than our American chocolate but in a good way.
rosa v.
rosa v.
Tried them yesterday for the first time and they are very good. So worth buying.. going to go for more today
Morgan  T.
Morgan T.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Hands down my favorite chocolate of all time. The chocolate isn't overly sweet and the biscuit adds just the right amount of texture. Decadent and fairly inexpensive for a really great bar of chocolate.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Erie, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Ahh I love these! Perfect combination. I've tried other brands but these are my favorite. They're also very affordable. I love getting these once in awhile as a treat. Already thinking of my next one ūüėčūüėčūüėč
Olivia F.
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Mmmmm soo good! I usually get these at the .christkindlmarket. They are delicious!
Emerald C.
Emerald C.
Ritter Sport is amazing!!! This has a good combination of milk chocolate to biscuit. I love the crunchiness of the biscuit compared with the creamy textile from the milk chocolate.
Dianne CT M.
Dianne CT M.
North Potomac, MD
I adore the Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate with Butter Biscuit! The milk chocolate has a smooth and creamy taste and the butter biscuit gives it a nice crunch. I will buy this when I am treating my self.
Paola C.
Paola C.
Azusa, CA
Pricey but amazing cookies and great chocolate flavor, it is really worth it for our sweet tooth
Shana R.
Shana R.
Mount Vernon, WA
Great chocolate ! I got a variety pack and each one was smooth and had a great taste ! I will definitely keep buying this product !
Ane K.
Ane K.
Sweet Tooth Expert
MY FAVORITE RITTER SPORT CHOCOLATE BISCUIT BAR!!! I loved this since i was like 10? The flavor is fantastic and if you're like me you don't always prefer eating plain chocolate then i definitely recommend this bar. The price is okay and the chocolate is rich and the bar is big, you won't be able to finish it the minute you eat it
Sarai M.
Sarai M.
Are this good ?iv never tried them before
Elia A.
Elia A.
Des Plaines, IL
Are these good?
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Independence, MO
Does anyone know where I can find these? They look great but I've never seen them in stores.
Kera R.
Kera R.
Palm Desert, CA
Does anyone else think the chocolate on this tastes even better than Hershey's?
Cassie F.
Cassie F.
Norwood, MA
Is the biscuit in them crispy?