Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Jocelyn D.Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Milena M.

BY RITTER SPORT

Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit.
Fine quality European chocolate made with natural ingredients.
With a butter biscuit and fine cocoa cream. see more...

• I have never seen these in store before. Can anyone tell me how t...2 Answers
  • Are these any good? How do they taste? And where can I purchase t...3 Answers
  • Where can I purchase these? 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "This is a great butter biscuit and accompanied with delicious milk chocolate is a great splurge." in 2 reviews
  • "You really can't go wrong with any of the Ritter sport chocolates." in 1 review
  • "A little pricey but worth it every once in a while, you have to try them at least once!" in 1 review
  • "They put enough nuts in so you get enough with every bite." in 1 review
  • "My favorite chocolate of all time." in 1 review
Chloe H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love, love, love this chocolate. The chocolate in general has such a great flavor but the biscuit really makes it better.
Charissa H.
Gainesville, FL
Why don't we have these more in the US? Crunchy buttery cookies surrounded by perfectly milky chocolate is always great.
Chrissy S.
York, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is a pretty good tasting product. Only tried one time but had a great chocolate flavor and a buttery crispy cracker.
Ariana C.
San Jose, CA
I wish I had one with me right now. These ones are so delicious! Not too sweet but still got that chocolate you need 👌🏼
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I first taste this when I was in Germany I suddenly fall in love wit the taste..the chocolate so soft and not too sweet
Sara B.
Sheridan, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I would compare this to Dove! Not too sweet or bitter. Very good quality. The price is on target for how much you get!
Sujee N.
Stockton, CA
This tastes sooooo good. I wish more markets sell them at cheaper places because my market sells them for 4.50 each!
Katie C.
Minneapolis, MN
These are awesome dipped in coffee. Seriously. The best. They are a little spendy but worth it every once in a while.
Isuane M.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Soy amante a los dulces, pero estos, los amo en todas sus variedades. En Especial el de chocolate blanco con cereal.
Nivea R.
Coral Springs, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
A favorite of mine a butter biscuit with real milk chocolate. I love the portions just enough to cure the sweet tooth
Sarai M.
Are this good ?iv never tried them before
Elia A.
Des Plaines, IL
Are these good?
Kera R.
Palm Desert, CA
Does anyone else think the chocolate on this tastes even better than Hershey's?
Kristen C.
Raytown, MO
Does anyone know where I can find these? They look great but I've never seen them in stores.
Cassie F.
Norwood, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is the biscuit in them crispy?