Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Jocelyn D.Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Milena M.

BY RITTER SPORT #83 in Chocolate

Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit.
Fine quality European chocolate made with natural ingredients.
With a butter biscuit and fine cocoa cream. see more...

• Are these any good? How do they taste? And where can I purchase t...3 Answers
  • Where can I purchase these? 3 Answers
  • Are these even good?5 Answers
Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit
  • "This is a great butter biscuit and accompanied with delicious milk chocolate is a great splurge." in 2 reviews
  • "You really can't go wrong with any of the Ritter sport chocolates." in 1 review
  • "A little pricey but worth it every once in a while, you have to try them at least once!" in 1 review
  • "It has a really good balance of the biscuit (cookie) to the chocolate." in 1 review
  • "They put enough nuts in so you get enough with every bite." in 1 review
Ariana C.
Ariana C.
San Jose, CA
I wish I had one with me right now. These ones are so delicious! Not too sweet but still got that chocolate you need 👌🏼
Sujee N.
Sujee N.
Stockton, CA
This tastes sooooo good. I wish more markets sell them at cheaper places because my market sells them for 4.50 each!
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Passaic , NJ
I actually just tried this for the first time not that long ago and I'm already hooked! They are really yummy 🙂
Letty M.
Letty M.
Bakersfield, CA
My mouth is watering just by looking at the package these are so good if you haven't tried them I recommend !
Selena M.
Selena M.
Cedar Park, TX
OMG the perfect treat! The cookie and chocolate is a perfect combo! definitely great in little gift packages
Angel K.
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
I love this i awaya love to buy my kids everyday they always ask me if i bring some.. Its has a good taste
Carrie R.
Carrie R.
I love these! chocolate with a nice buttery biscuit, yum! you can't go wrong with getting a ritter sport.
Leslie W.
Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN
Ritter Sport chocolate is my secret addiction. I love every variety, but the hazelnut are my favorite.
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Mooresville, NC
German chocolate is sooooo good. It's always a great gift. If u start u can stop snacking on it
Jolianna D.
Jolianna D.
I first tried these when I was 16 and I couldn't be more in love with these things then I am
Sarai M.
Sarai M.
Are this good ?iv never tried them before
Elia A.
Elia A.
Des Plaines, IL
Are these good?
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Independence, MO
Does anyone know where I can find these? They look great but I've never seen them in stores.
Kera R.
Kera R.
Palm Desert, CA
Does anyone else think the chocolate on this tastes even better than Hershey's?
Cassie F.
Cassie F.
Norwood, MA
Is the biscuit in them crispy?