Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Jocelyn D.Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Milena M.

BY RITTER SPORT #83 in Chocolate

Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit.
Fine quality European chocolate made with natural ingredients.
With a butter biscuit and fine cocoa cream. see more...

• Are these any good? How do they taste? And where can I purchase t...3 Answers
  • Where can I purchase these? 3 Answers
  • Are these even good?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "This is a great butter biscuit and accompanied with delicious milk chocolate is a great splurge." in 2 reviews
  • "You really can't go wrong with any of the Ritter sport chocolates." in 1 review
  • "A little pricey but worth it every once in a while, you have to try them at least once!" in 1 review
  • "It has a really good balance of the biscuit (cookie) to the chocolate." in 1 review
  • "They put enough nuts in so you get enough with every bite." in 1 review
Jaime G.
Jaime G.
Gilmanton, NH
Sweet Tooth Expert
I'm obsessed with these! The chocolate combined with the crunchy biscuit is a sophisticated treat. I dip them on my coffee for an extra decedent treat!
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
All Ritter bars are yummy, but this is by far my favorite . Buttery , crunchy cookie , with the right amount of milk chocolate ! Everyone must try!
Benna L.
Benna L.
Bellevue, WA
Best chocolate ever made with real cocoa from Norway and Russia extremely good
Kelli R.
Kelli R.
Alexandria, LA
This is the perfect snack to satisfy your chocolate, sweet, and savory craving. It's got delicious, smooth chocolate and a crispy, buttery cookie.
Verena B.
Verena B.
Cedarburg, WI
I love love LOVE Ritter Sport. This particular flavor is crisp and just the right amount of sweet, a perfect combination.
fay o.
fay o.
San Diego, CA
These are so so so good just love them with coffee or tea butter cookies with milk chocolate
Christina L.
Christina L.
This brand of sweet items taste so good. I highly recommend trying it out for yourself. I like the mix of the biscuit and chocolate.
Marisa S.
Marisa S.
Palmdale, CA
Omg these are so good, my all time favorites !! I like trying to eat the chocolate off of it first and then eating the cookie part
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Buffalo, NY
These are so good . I could eat so many . love treating myself when I'm out and about and alone and don't have to share it !
Rahiel M.
Rahiel M.
Garland, TX
These were pretty good but the package make them seem tastier than they are. They are still good though.
Sarai M.
Sarai M.
Are this good ?iv never tried them before
Elia A.
Elia A.
Des Plaines, IL
Are these good?
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Independence, MO
Does anyone know where I can find these? They look great but I've never seen them in stores.
Kera R.
Kera R.
Palm Desert, CA
Does anyone else think the chocolate on this tastes even better than Hershey's?
Cassie F.
Cassie F.
Norwood, MA
Is the biscuit in them crispy?