Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Jocelyn D.Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Milena M.

BY RITTER SPORT #83 in Chocolate

Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit.
Fine quality European chocolate made with natural ingredients.
With a butter biscuit and fine cocoa cream. see more...

• Are these any good? How do they taste? And where can I purchase t...3 Answers
  • Where can I purchase these? 3 Answers
  • Are these even good?5 Answers
Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit
  • "This is a great butter biscuit and accompanied with delicious milk chocolate is a great splurge." in 2 reviews
  • "You really can't go wrong with any of the Ritter sport chocolates." in 1 review
  • "A little pricey but worth it every once in a while, you have to try them at least once!" in 1 review
  • "It has a really good balance of the biscuit (cookie) to the chocolate." in 1 review
  • "They put enough nuts in so you get enough with every bite." in 1 review
Luisa G.
Luisa G.
One of my favorites! As soon as you bite I to one piece it's crunchy and delicious!
chelesea c.
chelesea c.
Inkster, MI
I really like these because I'm a fan of biscuit cookies cover in chocolate. The only downside is that they're higher in price which means I only.get them now and then.
Ana C S.
Ana C S.
Love these chocolate brand. Is all you need in a weekend sweet is cookies with chocolate heaven on earth for a sweet treat. Delicious, recommended.
Erica R.
Erica R.
These are one of my favorite items when I'm willing to splurge on calories. The biscuit is buttery and delicious and the chocolate is high-quality. A great combination!
Contessa F.
Contessa F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Good combo of cookie and chocolate but is a bit thick and dry. You definitely need a glass of milk or drink when eating this
Betty W.
Betty W.
Coral Gables, FL
These are soooo good! Tried them for the first time a few days ago and really liked it. Definitely recommend ! The biscuit with the chocolate is the perfect mix
Kenzy H.
Kenzy H.
Newberg , OR
Yum! I used to sell these at a local Italian deli and these were so addicting we even got little ones we could just snack one the biscuit ones my personal fav!
Cheyenne L.
Cheyenne L.
Inman, SC
These are my favorite! The right amount of crunch and chocolate. I always look forward to getting one whenever I'm shopping at Target or Ingles Supermarket :)
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Wayne, PA
These are amazing. Perfect with some milk or hot chocolate. The biscuit gives balance to the creamy milk chocolate.
Dalton A.
Dalton A.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These little things are fantastic!
Both the chocolate and the biscuit inside are full of flavor, and they combine to create a rich and delicious treat!
Sarai M.
Sarai M.
Are this good ?iv never tried them before
Elia A.
Elia A.
Des Plaines, IL
Are these good?
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Independence, MO
Does anyone know where I can find these? They look great but I've never seen them in stores.
Kera R.
Kera R.
Palm Desert, CA
Does anyone else think the chocolate on this tastes even better than Hershey's?
Cassie F.
Cassie F.
Norwood, MA
Is the biscuit in them crispy?