Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Jocelyn D.Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Milena M.

BY RITTER SPORT

Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit.
Fine quality European chocolate made with natural ingredients.
With a butter biscuit and fine cocoa cream. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "This is a great butter biscuit and accompanied with delicious milk chocolate is a great splurge." in 2 reviews
  • "You really can't go wrong with any of the Ritter sport chocolates." in 1 review
  • "A little pricey but worth it every once in a while, you have to try them at least once!" in 1 review
  • "It has a really good balance of the biscuit (cookie) to the chocolate." in 1 review
  • "They put enough nuts in so you get enough with every bite." in 1 review
gloria c.
San Leandro, CA
If you have never tried this then believe me its worth it!!! It has a really good balance of the biscuit (cookie) to the chocolate. I have to say that the butter cookie is nice and thick so it gives it a good crunch not to mention the chocolate is soo good it just melts in your mouth.
Leslie D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I love this chocolate! Really smooth. If I can find it I buy it. You really can't go wrong with any of the Ritter sport chocolates.
Cecelia K.
Lake Villa, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is such a great brand of chocolate. They have a great variety of unique flavors.
morgan r.
One of my favorites ! I remember one summer there were people downtown outside the stores giving away these delicious chocolates! I was such a Happy camper! And they come in so many wonderful flavors!
Rochelle D.
Brooklyn, N.Y.
I Love this. I buy the dark Chocolate with almonds . They put enough nuts in so you get enough with every bite.
Christina C.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are delicious! A little pricey but worth it every once in a while, you have to try them at least once! The cracker in the middle is so crispy and with the mix of chocolate it is a perfect sweet snack to meet that sweet tooth craving!
Sara B.
Sheridan, IN
I would compare this to Dove! Not too sweet or bitter. Very good quality. The price is on target for how much you get!
Mali S.
Iowa City, IA
Ritter sport is hands down my favorite chocolate. My two favorite flavors are the biscuit and the strawberry creme. It doesn't taste over processed and it isn't too sweet.
Kristen J.
Marshville , NC
Sweet Tooth Expert
A favorite in our house! We have To go to specialty stores to find them but they're SOOO good. I love anything shortbread and chocolate!
Gina C.
Portland, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert
Rittersport is fantastic. First had them in Germany. So cheap (over there....here not so much). I think I ate one of every flavor!!! I like the bits of buscuit in this. Mmm!!
Sarai M.
Are this good ?iv never tried them before
Elia A.
Des Plaines, IL
Are these good?
Kera R.
Palm Desert, CA
Does anyone else think the chocolate on this tastes even better than Hershey's?
Kristen C.
Independence, MO
Does anyone know where I can find these? They look great but I've never seen them in stores.
Cassie F.
Norwood, MA
Is the biscuit in them crispy?