Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Jocelyn D.Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Milena M.

BY RITTER SPORT

Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit.
Fine quality European chocolate made with natural ingredients.
With a butter biscuit and fine cocoa cream. see more...

• I have never seen these in store before. Can anyone tell me how t...2 Answers
  • Are these any good? How do they taste? And where can I purchase t...3 Answers
  • Where can I purchase these? 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "This is a great butter biscuit and accompanied with delicious milk chocolate is a great splurge." in 2 reviews
  • "You really can't go wrong with any of the Ritter sport chocolates." in 1 review
  • "A little pricey but worth it every once in a while, you have to try them at least once!" in 1 review
  • "They put enough nuts in so you get enough with every bite." in 1 review
  • "My favorite chocolate of all time." in 1 review
Tori P.
These are amazing. They are very unique as far as chocolate because they come in a cookie that is not super sweet. I could eat these every day.
Dana W.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I LOVE RITTER SPORT. My favorite chocolate brand forever and always. I wish these were more accessible in the US. They are pricey but worth it.
the whiskey b.
I first discovered ritter when I lived in italy and i would eat them wayyyy too often, they are so good and i love all of the flavor options
Milena M.
Triangle, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Nothing like European chocolate, awesome presentation, marvelous taste, one piece is so satisfied to your pallet; #butterbiscuit @rittersport
Ioana R.
The biscuit has the perfect crunch to it, not too sweet but don't worry, the chocolate makes up for the sweetness that the biscuit lacks (;
Julia M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I tried these and I was surprised at how incredible they were. The chocolate is phenomenal and the combination with the biscuit is perfect.
Ashaki B.
I love these chocolate butter biscuit cookies there addicting... But when I buy there's on like 3 or 4 in the package I wish there was more
Ali V.
Baltimore, MD
I love all Ritter Sport chocolates but this is definitely in my top 5. The chocolate on top of the buttery cookie is a perfect combination.
Kristen J.
Marshville, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
A favorite in our house! We have To go to specialty stores to find them but they're SOOO good. I love anything shortbread and chocolate!
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
This is my favorite chocolate bar. Whenever I get that chocolate craving this curbs it right away. The perfect amount of creamy and sweet!
Sarai M.
Are this good ?iv never tried them before
Elia A.
Des Plaines, IL
Are these good?
Kera R.
Palm Desert, CA
Does anyone else think the chocolate on this tastes even better than Hershey's?
Kristen C.
Raytown, MO
Does anyone know where I can find these? They look great but I've never seen them in stores.
Cassie F.
Norwood, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is the biscuit in them crispy?