Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Jocelyn D.Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Milena M.

BY RITTER SPORT

Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit.
Fine quality European chocolate made with natural ingredients.
With a butter biscuit and fine cocoa cream. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "This is a great butter biscuit and accompanied with delicious milk chocolate is a great splurge." in 2 reviews
  • "You really can't go wrong with any of the Ritter sport chocolates." in 1 review
  • "A little pricey but worth it every once in a while, you have to try them at least once!" in 1 review
  • "It has a really good balance of the biscuit (cookie) to the chocolate." in 1 review
  • "They put enough nuts in so you get enough with every bite." in 1 review
Jill L.
Panama City, FL
So yummy! This is my second favorite Ritter Sport chocolate bar. it's creamy and crunchy and chocolatey and crisp. I love it its only second to the cornflakes version.
Ana C S.
Love these chocolate brand. Is all you need in a weekend sweet is cookies with chocolate heaven on earth for a sweet treat. Delicious, recommended.
Kemberlee K.
I'm a dark chocolate gal myself, but when I want something sweeter, this is my go to chocolate bar.
Contessa F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Good combo of cookie and chocolate but is a bit thick and dry. You definitely need a glass of milk or drink when eating this
fay o.
San Diego, CA
These are so so so good just love them with coffee or tea butter cookies with milk chocolate
Verena B.
Cedarburg, WI
I love love LOVE Ritter Sport. This particular flavor is crisp and just the right amount of sweet, a perfect combination.
Kate B.
brooklyn, NY
These are soooo amazingly good! I usually stick to dark chocolate but can't seem to deny myself the Ritter Sport with Biscuit. The milk chocolate is smooth and creamy and the biscuits inside are light and crispy. I'm impressed that the order arrived from Germany within 3 weeks and the one bar that I've opened so far is in perfect condition with no signs of being melted - and I live in a hot, tropical climate. DEEEE-LISH!
Stephanie D.
Arlington, VA
These are amazing. Perfect with some milk or hot chocolate. The biscuit gives balance to the creamy milk chocolate.
Marisa S.
Palmdale, CA
Omg these are so good, my all time favorites !! I like trying to eat the chocolate off of it first and then eating the cookie part
Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN
Ritter Sport chocolate is my secret addiction. I love every variety, but the hazelnut are my favorite.
Sarai M.
Are this good ?iv never tried them before
Elia A.
Des Plaines, IL
Are these good?
Kera R.
Palm Desert, CA
Does anyone else think the chocolate on this tastes even better than Hershey's?
Kristen C.
Independence, MO
Does anyone know where I can find these? They look great but I've never seen them in stores.
Cassie F.
Norwood, MA
Is the biscuit in them crispy?