Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Jocelyn D.Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Milena M.

BY RITTER SPORT #83 in Chocolate

Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit.
Fine quality European chocolate made with natural ingredients.
With a butter biscuit and fine cocoa cream. see more...

• Are these any good? How do they taste? And where can I purchase t...3 Answers
  • Where can I purchase these? 3 Answers
  • Are these even good?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "This is a great butter biscuit and accompanied with delicious milk chocolate is a great splurge." in 2 reviews
  • "You really can't go wrong with any of the Ritter sport chocolates." in 1 review
  • "A little pricey but worth it every once in a while, you have to try them at least once!" in 1 review
  • "It has a really good balance of the biscuit (cookie) to the chocolate." in 1 review
  • "They put enough nuts in so you get enough with every bite." in 1 review
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Westerville, OH
I can't believe this is #355! These are freaking phenomenal, guys! Go buy one, and report back. I'm telling you, they are my favorite. And, they sell them in the checkout lane at Target, how easy is that?
Reina H.
Reina H.
Watsonville, CA
The cookie part of this treat is PERFECTION. It's a very light airy cookie with milk chocolate best more can you want? I found mine at safeway
Jill L.
Jill L.
Panama City, FL
So yummy! This is my second favorite Ritter Sport chocolate bar. it's creamy and crunchy and chocolatey and crisp. I love it its only second to the cornflakes version.
Palm Desert, CA
So delicious. Someone bought one of these bars for my daughter and I kept finding myself sneaking squares of it. Hehe. One of my favorite chocolate bars ! I would say the chocolate tastes better than Hershey's.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Oak Harbor, WA
These Are such a sweet delight!! I always grab one when used them in a store !
teresa G.
teresa G.
Knoxville, TN
It's great if your looking for that butter crunch of a biscuit that smooth chocolate . We pick one up every time were at world market do to normal finding these out of the states
candida g.
candida g.
Miami
Omg an excellent snack for me , I know it's not healthy but come'n !😂😂😂😂 thumbs up for it
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Bessemer, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love all of the Ritter sport chocolates. My sister was stationed in Germany and always sent it to us and we were in love with it!
Mali S.
Mali S.
Iowa City, IA
Ritter sport is hands down my favorite chocolate. My two favorite flavors are the biscuit and the strawberry creme. It doesn't taste over processed and it isn't too sweet.
Aleksandra M.
Aleksandra M.
Super delicious! Connection of biscuits and milk chocolate! Just yumm! Nothing else!
Sarai M.
Sarai M.
Are this good ?iv never tried them before
Elia A.
Elia A.
Des Plaines, IL
Are these good?
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Independence, MO
Does anyone know where I can find these? They look great but I've never seen them in stores.
Palm Desert, CA
Does anyone else think the chocolate on this tastes even better than Hershey's?
Cassie F.
Cassie F.
Norwood, MA
Is the biscuit in them crispy?