Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Jocelyn D.Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Milena M.

BY RITTER SPORT

Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit.
Fine quality European chocolate made with natural ingredients.
With a butter biscuit and fine cocoa cream. see more...

Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit
  • "This is a great butter biscuit and accompanied with delicious milk chocolate is a great splurge." in 2 reviews
  • "You really can't go wrong with any of the Ritter sport chocolates." in 1 review
  • "A little pricey but worth it every once in a while, you have to try them at least once!" in 1 review
  • "It has a really good balance of the biscuit (cookie) to the chocolate." in 1 review
  • "They put enough nuts in so you get enough with every bite." in 1 review
Reina H.
Watsonville, CA
The cookie part of this treat is PERFECTION. It's a very light airy cookie with milk chocolate best more can you want? I found mine at safeway
Milena M.
Triangle, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Nothing like European chocolate, awesome presentation, marvelous taste, one piece is so satisfied to your pallet; #butterbiscuit @rittersport
the whiskey b.
I first discovered ritter when I lived in italy and i would eat them wayyyy too often, they are so good and i love all of the flavor options
Ashaki B.
I love these chocolate butter biscuit cookies there addicting... But when I buy there's on like 3 or 4 in the package I wish there was more
Julia M.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I tried these and I was surprised at how incredible they were. The chocolate is phenomenal and the combination with the biscuit is perfect.
Ioana R.
The biscuit has the perfect crunch to it, not too sweet but don't worry, the chocolate makes up for the sweetness that the biscuit lacks (;
Ali V.
Baltimore, MD
I love all Ritter Sport chocolates but this is definitely in my top 5. The chocolate on top of the buttery cookie is a perfect combination.
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
This is my favorite chocolate bar. Whenever I get that chocolate craving this curbs it right away. The perfect amount of creamy and sweet!
Jessica J.
Grand island, FL
These are surprisingly satisfying. If you're looking for something sweet with an interesting buttery twist these should be your choice.
Sabrina C.
Ritter sport chocolates have always been my #1 chocolates because they are so cheap and good ! N i can find them literally ANYWHERE !!
Sarai M.
Are this good ?iv never tried them before
Elia A.
Des Plaines, IL
Are these good?
Kera R.
Palm Desert, CA
Does anyone else think the chocolate on this tastes even better than Hershey's?
Kristen C.
Independence, MO
Does anyone know where I can find these? They look great but I've never seen them in stores.
Cassie F.
Norwood, MA
Is the biscuit in them crispy?