Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Jocelyn D.Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Milena M.

BY RITTER SPORT

Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit.
Fine quality European chocolate made with natural ingredients.
With a butter biscuit and fine cocoa cream. see more...

• I have never seen these in store before. Can anyone tell me how t...2 Answers
  • Are these any good? How do they taste? And where can I purchase t...3 Answers
  • Where can I purchase these? 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "This is a great butter biscuit and accompanied with delicious milk chocolate is a great splurge." in 2 reviews
  • "You really can't go wrong with any of the Ritter sport chocolates." in 1 review
  • "A little pricey but worth it every once in a while, you have to try them at least once!" in 1 review
  • "They put enough nuts in so you get enough with every bite." in 1 review
  • "My favorite chocolate of all time." in 1 review
Elena S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This chocolate is so good. The butter biscuit gives it a nice crunch and the Chocolate is so smooth and crazy. If you are a chocolate lover, this one is a must! :)
Mali S.
Iowa City, IA
Ritter sport is hands down my favorite chocolate. My two favorite flavors are the biscuit and the strawberry creme. It doesn't taste over processed and it isn't too sweet.
Sara V.
Saint Paul, MN
Having been eating this since I was a child. Honestly on the top of my list of favorite chocolate bars. Its just a better kit kat(btw I love kit kat) almost. More chocolate, and more biscuit. Love it!
chelesea c.
Inkster, MI
I really like these because I'm a fan of biscuit cookies cover in chocolate. The only downside is that they're higher in price which means I only.get them now and then.
Gina G.
This is basically a giant butter biscuit covered in milk chocolate. It's such a perfect combination, I'm obsessed! The milk chocolate is great quality, and really smooth. And the biscuit isn't as sweet, so it combines perfectly with the sweet chocolate. I have no idea why they call these "sport" because they are basically candy bars, but it doesn't really matter because they are SO good!
pratima r.
Tasty!!!!Yummy!!ohhhh my gosh, I have been wanting to try this for a vary long time,
These taste really good, but they're almost too sweet. The cookie is great; sort of like a European biscuit instead of an American-style cookie. The texture of the chocolate filling is much like Nutella. I really enjoy these, but could each about a quarter of one and be content.
Betty W.
Coral Gables, FL
These are soooo good! Tried them for the first time a few days ago and really liked it. Definitely recommend ! The biscuit with the chocolate is the perfect mix
Lyndsay M.
Round Rock, TX
They're yummy but a bit over priced. For the price I would pick another "luxury" chocolate, and I often do. I honestly don't buy these unless they are on sale.
Cheyenne L.
Inman, SC
These are my favorite! The right amount of crunch and chocolate. I always look forward to getting one whenever I'm shopping at Target or Ingles Supermarket :)
Kenzy H.
Newberg , OR
Yum! I used to sell these at a local Italian deli and these were so addicting we even got little ones we could just snack one the biscuit ones my personal fav!
Sarai M.
Are this good ?iv never tried them before
Elia A.
Des Plaines, IL
Are these good?
Kera R.
Palm Desert, CA
Does anyone else think the chocolate on this tastes even better than Hershey's?
Kristen C.
Raytown, MO
Does anyone know where I can find these? They look great but I've never seen them in stores.
Cassie F.
Norwood, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is the biscuit in them crispy?