Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Jocelyn D.Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Milena M.

BY RITTER SPORT #83 in Chocolate

Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit.
Fine quality European chocolate made with natural ingredients.
With a butter biscuit and fine cocoa cream. see more...

• Are these any good? How do they taste? And where can I purchase t...3 Answers
  • Where can I purchase these? 3 Answers
  • Are these even good?5 Answers
Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit
  • "This is a great butter biscuit and accompanied with delicious milk chocolate is a great splurge." in 2 reviews
  • "You really can't go wrong with any of the Ritter sport chocolates." in 1 review
  • "A little pricey but worth it every once in a while, you have to try them at least once!" in 1 review
  • "It has a really good balance of the biscuit (cookie) to the chocolate." in 1 review
  • "They put enough nuts in so you get enough with every bite." in 1 review
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
New Concord, OH
I love these. Sharing suddenly falls out of my vocabulary when these squares are around. The biscuit cookie center is so mildly sweet, it counter balances the sweetness of the chocolate. Highly recommend.
Noell F.
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
This is my favorite chocolate bar. Whenever I get that chocolate craving this curbs it right away. The perfect amount of creamy and sweet!
Katherine G.
Katherine G.
Hingham, MA
I was skeptical at first but when I first tried it I became hooked. These have to be one of the best candies out there the chocolate melts in your mouth and the biscuit gives a nice crunch. Definitely worth a try
Tori P.
Tori P.
These are amazing. They are very unique as far as chocolate because they come in a cookie that is not super sweet. I could eat these every day.
Karolina A.
Karolina A.
Nashville, TN
I don't know if it's the right mix of the chocolate and biscuit that makes it oh so delicious, but these are highly addictive! Really have to watch out, as they are high in calories, but very hard to resist! I am generally not a fan of milk chocolate but this one is perfect!
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
North Hills, CA
Ritter sport is my favorite chocolate brand! They have so much variety and just seem to make everything perfect. The milk chocolate is nice and milky and the biscuit is very flavorful and with a nice texture. They go along really well and also, I usually just love these chocolate on top of biscuits combo.!

This is one of the most common bars I think are found in the US because I've seen it at target and rite aid a tons. They also make other flavors though, which you should try to get your hands on!
Melody W.
Melody W.
Cedar park , TX
Sooooo delicious!!! I love this brand!! Although this flavor isn't usually stocked at my local grocery store I do try and buy it when I do find it. It's the perfect combination of chocolate and fracker.
Mindy N.
Mindy N.
Overland Park, KS
Ritter Sport makes some of my favorite chocolate. All of the flavors are delicious, but the butter biscuit has to be the best of them all. You can definitely taste a difference in quality when comparing this to cheaper chocolate such as Hershey's. It has less of an artificial texture. It may be a little more expensive compared to Hershey, Twix, etc, but it's worth it.

I always find Ritter Sport at World Market.
sandy l.
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Sweet Tooth Expert
I first taste this when I was in Germany I suddenly fall in love wit the taste..the chocolate so soft and not too sweet
Ali V.
Ali V.
Baltimore, MD
I love all Ritter Sport chocolates but this is definitely in my top 5. The chocolate on top of the buttery cookie is a perfect combination.
Sarai M.
Sarai M.
Are this good ?iv never tried them before
Elia A.
Elia A.
Des Plaines, IL
Are these good?
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Independence, MO
Does anyone know where I can find these? They look great but I've never seen them in stores.
Kera R.
Kera R.
Palm Desert, CA
Does anyone else think the chocolate on this tastes even better than Hershey's?
Cassie F.
Cassie F.
Norwood, MA
Is the biscuit in them crispy?