Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Jocelyn D.Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Milena M.

BY RITTER SPORT

Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit.
Fine quality European chocolate made with natural ingredients.
With a butter biscuit and fine cocoa cream. see more...

• I have never seen these in store before. Can anyone tell me how t...2 Answers
  • Are these any good? How do they taste? And where can I purchase t...3 Answers
  • Where can I purchase these? 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "This is a great butter biscuit and accompanied with delicious milk chocolate is a great splurge." in 2 reviews
  • "You really can't go wrong with any of the Ritter sport chocolates." in 1 review
  • "A little pricey but worth it every once in a while, you have to try them at least once!" in 1 review
  • "They put enough nuts in so you get enough with every bite." in 1 review
  • "My favorite chocolate of all time." in 1 review
Allycia H.
Stephentown
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
You're talking to an actual Ritter. Just take my word for it and buy yourself some of these chocolates. They're rich, yet creamy. They're perfect for snacking and you can also get the minis.
Rebecca N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my favorite of all Ritter Sport. I looove the cookie/chocolate combination, it's perfectly balanced in every bite. A perfect size if you don't like to share ;)
alison s.
Arden, NC
Amazing!!! This is definitely one of my favorite varieties they make! The cookie isn't sweet but adds a nice touch to the milk chocolate. It's a bit of a sweet and salty combination! Really love these and shame they aren't as ubiquitous here as they are in Europe!
Kera R.
Palm Desert, CA
So delicious. Someone bought one of these bars for my daughter and I kept finding myself sneaking squares of it. Hehe. One of my favorite chocolate bars ! I would say the chocolate tastes better than Hershey's.
Katrina F.
Miami Beach, FL
This is a great snack when I need to eat something sweet! The chocolate is a great touch to the butter biscuit and really adds that extra sweet kick to the bland biscuit. Great with coffee and tea as well!
Biliana K.
Valley Vlg, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are the best. So delicious with a bit of crunch on the inside. I just love Ritter Sport they have some incredible flavor combinations and the quality of the chocolate is great.
teresa G.
Knoxville, TN
It's great if your looking for that butter crunch of a biscuit that smooth chocolate . We pick one up every time were at world market do to normal finding these out of the states
Dana S.
Gaston, SC
If you have never tried this brand before, you must. Its so different from american chocolate. So rich and creamy. And this perticualar one is very delicious with the biscuit .
Gina C.
Portland, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Rittersport is fantastic. First had them in Germany. So cheap (over there....here not so much). I think I ate one of every flavor!!! I like the bits of buscuit in this. Mmm!!
Ashley A.
Aloha, OR
This is so delicious and flakes and goodness it's a perfect balance between cookie and chocolate. Perfect with coffee in the morning or after dinner for dessert.
Sarai M.
Are this good ?iv never tried them before
Elia A.
Des Plaines, IL
Are these good?
Kera R.
Palm Desert, CA
Does anyone else think the chocolate on this tastes even better than Hershey's?
Kristen C.
Raytown, MO
Does anyone know where I can find these? They look great but I've never seen them in stores.
Cassie F.
Norwood, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is the biscuit in them crispy?