Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Jocelyn D.Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Milena M.

BY RITTER SPORT #83 in Chocolate

Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit.
Fine quality European chocolate made with natural ingredients.
With a butter biscuit and fine cocoa cream. see more...

• Are these any good? How do they taste? And where can I purchase t...3 Answers
  • Where can I purchase these? 3 Answers
  • Are these even good?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "This is a great butter biscuit and accompanied with delicious milk chocolate is a great splurge." in 2 reviews
  • "You really can't go wrong with any of the Ritter sport chocolates." in 1 review
  • "A little pricey but worth it every once in a while, you have to try them at least once!" in 1 review
  • "It has a really good balance of the biscuit (cookie) to the chocolate." in 1 review
  • "They put enough nuts in so you get enough with every bite." in 1 review
Baylee C.
Baylee C.
Chester, VA
I lived in Germany for 5 years and that is where I discovered these bad boys. I am a chocolate fanatic and I can be very picky with my sweets. But these blew me out of the water!! I fell in love immediately! They are so rich and have such a wide range of flavors to satisfy many chocolate lovers wants. Ritter...even though you are so pricey in the U.S....you are worth it, never change.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Brick, NJ
My mom got me hooked on these! They are a great snack when you are craving a treat ! I totally reccamend for anyone with a slight sweet tooth but still want that crunch to the chocolate ! This whole chocolate brand is great
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Chino, CA
Ritter makes so many great chocolate bars, but my greatest love is the biscuit bar. Like a hefty, substantial Kit Kat Bar for grownups. Milk chocolate not too sweet, which can be dangerous since if my teeth don't hurt I may eat the whole bar in one sitting (and have done so, at least once).
Mabel M.
Mabel M.
Lancaster , CA
I love these my neighbor used to have these in her house all the time and I always wondered what they were but it's heaven, this brand has so many different flavors I love it, this should be more popular
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Huntsville , AL
Please if you find yourself in the candy section at Target grab one of these! They have so many fun options, the variety is endless! The strawberries and cream is my favorite! It's tangy, sweet, and to die for!
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Auburn, WA
Yum! This goes great with tea or coffee. It's like a cookie and candy in one and absolutely delicious .the only downside is how hard it is to find this. I probably eat it once a year just because I don't see it anywhere for purchase
Rachael R.
Rachael R.
Raleigh , NC
Sweet Tooth Expert
The buttery cookie center is nice to munch into and have the whole thing just melt into your mouth I love that these chocolates have a variety pack that you can try all the flavors, they used to have a cappuccino flavor
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
These are the perfect mixture between cookie and candy because it is such an exquisite chocolate and a great crunchy cracker that's not overly sweet. I would buy again and recommend to family and friends.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Brookings, SD
Almost all the Ritter Sport bars are great, but the Butter Biscuit is one of my favorites. The chocolate is milky, not plasticy like some can be. The biscuit isn't overwhelming, and provides a great crunch. Ritter Sports are more expensive than your typical chocolate bars, but they're worth the indulgence!
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
They sell this chocolate in Europe, so you know it's good. It is ri ch and creamy and probably my favorite brand of chocolate. This was my weakness and reason for freshman 15 because I bought a bar everything I went to target.
Sarai M.
Sarai M.
Are this good ?iv never tried them before
Elia A.
Elia A.
Des Plaines, IL
Are these good?
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Independence, MO
Does anyone know where I can find these? They look great but I've never seen them in stores.
Kera R.
Kera R.
Palm Desert, CA
Does anyone else think the chocolate on this tastes even better than Hershey's?
Cassie F.
Cassie F.
Norwood, MA
Is the biscuit in them crispy?