Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Jocelyn D.Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Milena M.

BY RITTER SPORT

Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit.
Fine quality European chocolate made with natural ingredients.
With a butter biscuit and fine cocoa cream. see more...

• I have never seen these in store before. Can anyone tell me how t...2 Answers
  • Are these any good? How do they taste? And where can I purchase t...3 Answers
  • Where can I purchase these? 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "This is a great butter biscuit and accompanied with delicious milk chocolate is a great splurge." in 2 reviews
  • "You really can't go wrong with any of the Ritter sport chocolates." in 1 review
  • "A little pricey but worth it every once in a while, you have to try them at least once!" in 1 review
  • "They put enough nuts in so you get enough with every bite." in 1 review
  • "My favorite chocolate of all time." in 1 review
Dexter V.
Randolph, NJ
A bit expensive but ones you taste one you'll know why. The chocolate is so delicious and the cracker in the middle is pure perfection. They can be split into pieces to share but you won't want to after your first bite.
krystal h.
Rochester, MI
The Chocolate is so amazing and the biscuit is equally as awesome. I sometimes love a little crunch with my chocolate and this was perfect and not too crunchy. The biscuit is a sort of soft crunch and the Chocolate is incredibly creamy. So amazing!
Mallorie F.
I am not the biggest sweets fan, but theses butter cookies are delicious. The cookie is smooth and nicely buttery while the chocolate is smooth and yummy. I could eat these all day.
Emma R.
Charlotte, NC
As a pastry chef, I am a chocolate snob. Ritter always makes the cut though. It may not be the same as my imported chocolate for pastries, but this stuff is smooth and delicious.
Sharon C.
Covina, CA
I love cookies with Nutella. And this is already a biscuit with chocolate ai don't even have to make it. Not completely like cookies and nutella but it is a good alternative!!!
Bridget Q.
If you like milk chocolate, this is the treat for you. The biscuit inside is crunchy and mixes well with the milk chocolate coating. I buy these all the time for a nice snack
Eilisha Kayla L.
Burbank, CA
Great butter biscuit! Very delicious and I would definitely recommend this to anyone. It's within a good value and you get what you pay for. Very good for sharing as well.
Logann P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is a great butter biscuit and accompanied with delicious milk chocolate is a great splurge. Its a European brand so it gives you a little something than our American chocolate but in a good way.
morgan r.
One of my favorites ! I remember one summer there were people downtown outside the stores giving away these delicious chocolates! I was such a Happy camper! And they come in so many wonderful flavors!
Erica R.
These are one of my favorite items when I'm willing to splurge on calories. The biscuit is buttery and delicious and the chocolate is high-quality. A great combination!
Sarai M.
Are this good ?iv never tried them before
Elia A.
Des Plaines, IL
Are these good?
Kera R.
Palm Desert, CA
Does anyone else think the chocolate on this tastes even better than Hershey's?
Kristen C.
Raytown, MO
Does anyone know where I can find these? They look great but I've never seen them in stores.
Cassie F.
Norwood, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is the biscuit in them crispy?