Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Jocelyn D.Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Milena M.

BY RITTER SPORT #83 in Chocolate

Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit.
Fine quality European chocolate made with natural ingredients.
With a butter biscuit and fine cocoa cream. see more...

• Are these any good? How do they taste? And where can I purchase t...3 Answers
  • Where can I purchase these? 3 Answers
  • Are these even good?5 Answers
Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit
  • "This is a great butter biscuit and accompanied with delicious milk chocolate is a great splurge." in 2 reviews
  • "You really can't go wrong with any of the Ritter sport chocolates." in 1 review
  • "A little pricey but worth it every once in a while, you have to try them at least once!" in 1 review
  • "It has a really good balance of the biscuit (cookie) to the chocolate." in 1 review
  • "They put enough nuts in so you get enough with every bite." in 1 review
Mindy N.
Mindy N.
Overland Park, KS
Ritter Sport makes some of my favorite chocolate. All of the flavors are delicious, but the butter biscuit has to be the best of them all. You can definitely taste a difference in quality when comparing this to cheaper chocolate such as Hershey's. It has less of an artificial texture. It may be a little more expensive compared to Hershey, Twix, etc, but it's worth it.

I always find Ritter Sport at World Market.
pratima r.
pratima r.
Tasty!!!!Yummy!!ohhhh my gosh, I have been wanting to try this for a vary long time,
These taste really good, but they're almost too sweet. The cookie is great; sort of like a European biscuit instead of an American-style cookie. The texture of the chocolate filling is much like Nutella. I really enjoy these, but could each about a quarter of one and be content.
Colleen D.
Colleen D.
Bakersfield, CA
Definitely a cookie we get once a year due to the cost. But always so worth it!!! The melt in your mouth amazing chocolate and buttery cracker..... it is definitely worth it for the cost!!! It isn't dry like many cookies, it's moist and buttery as you start to eat it. It doesn't leave your mouth dry after you've eaten it.
Marisol P.
Marisol P.
Hayward, CA
This was the first Ritter Sport candy bar I ever tried and I never looked back! I'm so addicted to trying all of their candy bars because this one set the bar high. The biscuit gives the bar texture and the chocolate melts in your mouth and is so delicious! This is a must try if you love your chocolate!
amber h.
amber h.
Abingdon, MD
Ritter sport chocolates are a delicious treat! I love the chocolate biscuit version but I wish I could try them all! I had a coupon for a free bar that I received through a giveaway via the Ritter sport facebook page. I would have never bought one due to the high price. I'm so glad I got to try one.
Jessica Lynn N.
Jessica Lynn N.
Griffith, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love Ritter Sport chocolate and used to eat it all the time when I lived in Germany. I was so happy when I saw that they're selling them at Walgreens. The price is great and I love that they have a very big verity of different flavors. This kind is one of my favorites. I love the biscuit center.
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
Odessa, TX
Let me start by saying I was never a fan of chocolate until we went to Germany and discovered this yummy melt in your mouth chocolate! This is my fave guilty pleasure, the chocolate is delish and not bitter while the biscuit gives a nice break of the super sweet chocolate! I love this stuff!!
Ana G.
Ana G.
Laredo, TX
Want a cookie? Here it is. Want chocolate? Here it is! It's the best of both worlds. So rich and creamy chocolate. Perfect for sharing, or just for yourself! (Hey we don't judge here) I havnt seen it everywhere I go, but when I do, I make sure to buy two. Highly recommend it.
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Warning: one bite and you'll be hooked. Think of a Twix bar but better! This milk chocolate is smooth and creamy, and comes with a crispy biscuit inside. I bought mine at Target and I'd definitely keep buying this tasty treat when I feel like indulging (which is often!)
Adrianna  C.
Adrianna C.
Traverse City, MI
I recently found these at my local Meijer, and holy moly are they delicious! They are the perfect treat for this mama after grocery shopping with four kiddos! They are definitely worth the splurge! I love the crunch of the biscuit and the decadence of the chocolate!
Sarai M.
Sarai M.
Are this good ?iv never tried them before
Elia A.
Elia A.
Des Plaines, IL
Are these good?
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Independence, MO
Does anyone know where I can find these? They look great but I've never seen them in stores.
Kera R.
Kera R.
Palm Desert, CA
Does anyone else think the chocolate on this tastes even better than Hershey's?
Cassie F.
Cassie F.
Norwood, MA
Is the biscuit in them crispy?