Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Jocelyn D.Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Milena M.

BY RITTER SPORT

Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit.
Fine quality European chocolate made with natural ingredients.
With a butter biscuit and fine cocoa cream. see more...

Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit
  • "This is a great butter biscuit and accompanied with delicious milk chocolate is a great splurge." in 2 reviews
  • "You really can't go wrong with any of the Ritter sport chocolates." in 1 review
  • "A little pricey but worth it every once in a while, you have to try them at least once!" in 1 review
  • "It has a really good balance of the biscuit (cookie) to the chocolate." in 1 review
  • "They put enough nuts in so you get enough with every bite." in 1 review
Cheyanna S.
This is Heavenly. One of my all-time favorite chocolate bars. The ingredients are much better than conventional American chocolate brands. It's so delicious, buttery and creamy. I love the unique packaging and the fun way of opening it. I do wish Ritter made dairy-free versions of these butter biscuit chocolate bars but I will deal. I have no idea why it's called Ritter sport. What is sporty about chocolate? Maybe just the packaging, I'm not sure lol
A delicious treat.  The cookie at the center is buttery, flakey and perfect.  It is actually more like shortbread than what Americans call a "cookie".  I pick these up when I shop at Target.  They have them conveniently placed at all the check out stations.
Jessica H.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
I get one of  these every birthday, because I love this bar. It is the perfect blend of creamy milk chocolate, a crispy buttery cookie, and chocolate creme sandwiched in-between the two. I cannot have this bar sitting in my house, because it does not last long.
Baylee C.
Chester, VA
I lived in Germany for 5 years and that is where I discovered these bad boys. I am a chocolate fanatic and I can be very picky with my sweets. But these blew me out of the water!! I fell in love immediately! They are so rich and have such a wide range of flavors to satisfy many chocolate lovers wants. Ritter...even though you are so pricey in the U.S....you are worth it, never change.
Gabrielle M.
Working as the cashier isn't always easy, you get to stare at all the fun goodies next to your register all day long and this was one of them. I finally bought one one day and was slightly disappointed, the packaging looks so much better but the taste wasn't for me. I don't think it was what I expected from looking at the package and I don't think the chocolate was that great. If that's even possible hahaha
Kayla C.
Taste so good!! My husband didn't really like them. I guess you have to be okay with the texture. It feels like a cracker but dipped in chocolate.. I think they are amazing. They can be hard to find in my area and a little more than average 'cookies' but worth it!!
Baby-yaa W.
Alexandria, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert
This lady I know gave me some of this and I was skeptical trying a product that I don't know and let me just say wow. This is soo good. I'd been missing out. Love that it has a cracker in it so it's not just chocolate ūüćę that you are eating.
Astry C.
Beaufort, SC
I honestly never heard anyone talk about this brand until I saw them in Walmart & I decided to just buy a couple & this one was so yummy! I love things like cookies or a biscuit in chocolate or ice creams so I had high hopes for this and it definitely reached them!
Emily M.
Brick, NJ
My mom got me hooked on these! They are a great snack when you are craving a treat ! I totally reccamend for anyone with a slight sweet tooth but still want that crunch to the chocolate ! This whole chocolate brand is great
Christina N.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are pretty good, but they cost quite a bit compared to other candy. I believe it's about 2 dollars for one of these squares. They do have a lot of different flavors, but I've only tired this one and their hazelnut!
Sarai M.
Are this good ?iv never tried them before
Elia A.
Des Plaines, IL
Are these good?
Kera R.
Palm Desert, CA
Does anyone else think the chocolate on this tastes even better than Hershey's?
Kristen C.
Independence, MO
Does anyone know where I can find these? They look great but I've never seen them in stores.
Cassie F.
Norwood, MA
Is the biscuit in them crispy?