Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Jocelyn D.Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit uploaded by Milena M.

BY RITTER SPORT

Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate With Butter Biscuit.
Fine quality European chocolate made with natural ingredients.
With a butter biscuit and fine cocoa cream. see more...

• I have never seen these in store before. Can anyone tell me how t...2 Answers
  • Are these any good? How do they taste? And where can I purchase t...3 Answers
  • Where can I purchase these? 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "This is a great butter biscuit and accompanied with delicious milk chocolate is a great splurge." in 2 reviews
  • "You really can't go wrong with any of the Ritter sport chocolates." in 1 review
  • "A little pricey but worth it every once in a while, you have to try them at least once!" in 1 review
  • "They put enough nuts in so you get enough with every bite." in 1 review
  • "My favorite chocolate of all time." in 1 review
Malak M.
Columbus, OH
A crunchy cookie layer on top of smooth milk chocolate entombed in a firmer coat of milk chocolate makes for a blissful treat when you really need it. A little on the expensive side for such a small bar, but sometimes it's worth the splurge.
Beckie S.
Woodbridge, VA
Ritter is an awesome chocolate company and I love how many options they have for any craving you could ever feel. The butter biscuit is my favorite - it’s like a shortbread cookie covered in chocolate and tastes great with a crunchy texture
Jam I.
I tried these for the first time the other day after seeing them in markets my whole life. I have definitely been missing out! These are so yummy and the chocolate is nice and smooth while the cracker inside gives a nice crunch!
Cheyanna S.
This is Heavenly. One of my all-time favorite chocolate bars. The ingredients are much better than conventional American chocolate brands. It's so delicious, buttery and creamy. I love the unique packaging and the fun way of opening it. I do wish Ritter made dairy-free versions of these butter biscuit chocolate bars but I will deal. I have no idea why it's called Ritter sport. What is sporty about chocolate? Maybe just the packaging, I'm not sure lol
A delicious treat.  The cookie at the center is buttery, flakey and perfect.  It is actually more like shortbread than what Americans call a "cookie".  I pick these up when I shop at Target.  They have them conveniently placed at all the check out stations.
Lauren M.
Denton
My favorite treat! I love the soft chocolate with the crunch butter cracker in the middle! This is always my guilty pleasure that I grab when I’m standing in line at the grocery store waiting to check out!
karla m.
A friend gave me one to try whenever we were at world market in our local mall, it wasn’t overwhelmingly great but it wasn’t bad. Really tasty but not the best chocolate I’ve tried. Pretty good for what it is though
Kristin L.
Winder, GA
Review for: Milk Chocolate 3.5 oz; 100 g more...
Oh my god this is so delicious. The chocolate is a thick layer around the cookie and it’s so soft and melts in your mouth. The cookie has the perfect buttery crunch flavor.
Tina D.
This is one of my favorite chocolate bars! Only wish it had less calories! I especially love the texture of the cracker and the contrast with the milky chocolate.
Rebecca ✌.
Oh my goodness this is delicious! It’s a buttery cracker encased in milk chocolate! So good! A little rich, I couldn’t eat it in one sitting, but that’s not a bad thing!
Sarai M.
Are this good ?iv never tried them before
Elia A.
Des Plaines, IL
Are these good?
Kera R.
Palm Desert, CA
Does anyone else think the chocolate on this tastes even better than Hershey's?
Kristen C.
Raytown, MO
Does anyone know where I can find these? They look great but I've never seen them in stores.
Cassie F.
Norwood, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is the biscuit in them crispy?