BY RITTER SPORT

Milk Butter Biscuit Bar

KeyPoint1; KeyPoint2; KeyPoint3

andrea d.
Santa Paula, CA
Obsessed! This is my favorite candy of all time. A few years back these were difficult to find unless you went to world market. Now that these are mainstream they’re easy to find. The biscuit is crispy and delicious and the chocolate is so rich. Definitely enough to share but you won’t want to!
Teryn P.
Chesapeake
The Milk Butter Biscuit Ritter Sport is my favorite flavor because the contrast of textures. I'm not a fan of very sweet or chocolatey candy and the biscuit makes this treat very enjoyable. The chocolate itself is creamy and tastes good on it's own too. The bar can be broken into smaller squares which is good for a small taste or to share. I've also had many other flavors and am on a personal quest to try all of the variations of Ritter Sport.
Brooke T.
White Lake, MI
One of my most favorite candy bars. This chocolate is delicious and these bars are a great size to either eat on your own or share.
Karla K.
Mississauga , ON
This is the most amazing out of all the Ritter Sports and everyone should buy it! The biscuit has a crunchy snap that is not compromised by the smooth milk chocolate. So good 🤤
nature 4.
agadir
Hello every body my name is ghizlane malouki i love so much this
products and i hope to get chance to do reviews to this products....
If i get this products I wanna share it with my Friends and my familly and my classemate..
That why i hope to have a chance to do reviews to this products..