Ritter Sport Marzipan
Ritter Sport Marzipan
By Ritter Sport
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL

What is your fav flavor? Have your tried Peppermint?

Lea A.
Lea A.
Nepean, Ontario
2 years, 4 months ago
I love the Marzipan one the best, but I also like the one with the cookie inside. So good! I have tried the peppermint one, but I'm not a big fan of peppermint and chocolate combined - so my opinion wouldn't really help ahaha.
Niki N.
Marzipan!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
5 years, 8 months ago
There's a peppermint one? What!? Yum. I'll have to try it. I love the hazelnut one.
Dina K.
Dina K.
Staten Island, NY
Hazelnut and peppermint!
Bailey M.
Bailey M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love love love the peppermint version! It's sooo good if you freeze it!
Shandi C.
Shandi C.
5 years, 8 months ago
I love the one with hazelnuts. I have not tried the peppermint, but now I'm gonna have to. ;)
Mary I.
Mary I.
Alexandria, VA
5 years, 8 months ago
I have and it's so good! It's so hard for me to choose but my top picks are whole hazelnuts, cornflakes, butter buscuit, and almonds!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love the cornflake one! it is SO GOOD! I'll have to try peppermint!