BY RITTER SPORT

What does our Honey Salt Almonds have that other chocolate doesn't? A bit of honey? A touch of salt? Whole almonds? Here's a clue: All three! It’s the combination of these three ingredients plus RITTER SPORT's crunchy milk chocolate that makes our Honey Salt Almonds so uniquely delicious.

Sugar, salted almonds with honey coating (almonds (20%), sugar, honey (0.9%), vegetable oil (rapeseed, thistle, sunflower), salt, maltodextrin), cocoa butter, cocoa mass, whole milk powder, lactose, skimmed milk powder, butterfat, emulsifier (lecithins (soy)), Bourbon vanilla extract.

May contain traces of peanuts, other nuts, gluten and egg.

Net Wt. 3.05 oz. (100g)

Buy on Amazon
Vlora P.
If chocolate didn’t exist, I would have been 50lb lighter 🤣 Such a junkie when it comes to chocolate. And I have tried everything in the selves. My favorite brands are made in Switzerland 🇨🇭but still savor other brands and chocolate from other countries. Definitely a buy!
Iuliia S.
East Hanover, NJ
My favorite chocolate ever, and especially from Ritter Sport. It is quite sweet and milky, which gives a very nice combination with a bit salty caramel almonds. Caramel feels definitely, though it is not very salty, more just crispy with a little hint. Chocolate is always full of nuts.
keti d.
Ritter is the most delicious chocolate i have ever tasted. I like their milk chocolates more but this one is great. So if you love chocolate you will definitely love this one too. There is nothing that i do not like with this cholocate bar.
Robin v.
Utrecht
Omg this is the most delicious chocolate! I like it a lot! I buyed it at the local store here. For the quality and the good taste I want to buy it, but it’s a little pricey for me. I recommend it to others if they want good chocolate.
Kat W.
London
Oh my days! They were on offer for a week in my local grocery store. Whenever I got home I finished a whole 100g back because it was sooo good.