Ritter Sport Fine Milk Chocolate uploaded by Kimberly M.

BY RITTER SPORT

It goes without saying that this chocolate bar comes from a good family, but the "Fine” comes from the high content of premium Arriba cocoa from Ecuador. That means an intense chocolaty taste and a strong milky flavour. All too easy to forget your good manners and finish it off all on your own.

Ingredients: sugar, cocoa butter, cream powder (13%), cocoa mass (thereof fine cocoa 40%), skimmed milk powder (5 %), lactose, butterfat, emulsifier (lecithins (soy)), Bourbon vanilla extract.

May contain traces of peanuts, nuts, gluten and egg.

Net Wt. 3.5 oz. (100g)

Kimberly M.
North Edwards, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
When I lived in Germany for three years I took a tour of the Ritter Sport candy factory. During the tour I bout this variety pack of chocolates so that I could try them out for myself. I was in love at first bite. When I first came back to the USA I was bummed because I couldn't have my favorite anymore! BUT, one day I found out that we had Ritter Sport Chocolates here in the USA and was so excited. The flavor is amazing! The texture and creaminess is out of this world!! I would for sure suggest this candy to ANYONE!!  Ritter Sport Fine Milk Chocolate
Gabrielle 🐕.
I am obsessed with chocolate. I have to have it every day. I am also a bit snobby when it comes to chocolate. I'll eat Hershey's, but it just doesn't cut it. I need REAL European chocolate. This is the closest I can get to it in the states. This is actually imported, so it is way better than any chocolate you'll find at the grocery store. It is smooth and rich.
aly M.
harpers ferry
I love these little squares of chocolate. The milk chocolate is my favorite kind from Ritter Sport. Very sweet and you can taste that it’s made from more natural ingredients that perhaps a Hershey’s bar. It just tastes more authentic.
Merry G.
Providence
Ritter has many flavors, but in my opinion, simpler is better! The original milk chocolate bar is smooth and delicious. Ritter bars are also designed to be opened and enjoyed without getting your hands dirty - but only if you know the secret! ;)
Ashley R.
San Antonio
The Ritter Sport Fine Milk Chocolate is great and all but the Ritter Sport Butter Biscuit and Ritter Sport Cornflakes are where it’s at. The Ritter Sport Cornflakes is actually my favorite of all the flavors I’ve tried.
Maddie W.
De Pere, WI
this is even better if you get it directly from germany. I lived abroad and treated myself to this once a week. my fav! dark chocolate is great to use for chocolate covered strawberries
Ashlee O.
Lexington, KY
This chocolate just melts in your mouth the second you taste it. I get it at my local grocery store in a small travel size. It’s the perfect size to get rid of your chocolate cravings! I will continue to buy.
Alex R.
Richmond
These are not good for you, but they are objectively delicious. More a milk than a chocolate flavor, but so much better than any Hershey’s bar.
dawn s.
Love this brand!!! Although the Alpine milk chocolate is my favorite ever.. this bar comes in as a very close second!!!
Lorena E.
Kansas City, MO
This is a creamy and mild milk chocolate bar. It's tasty for a snack and a treat. I would purchase again.

back