BY RITTER SPORT

Ritter Sport Espresso Chocolate.
Fine quality European chocolate made with natural ingredients.
With robust Arabica coffee. see more...

• I've never had these before but I'm interested in tasting one dep...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Maddy B.
Saint Petersburg
I love espresso chocolate! This is one of the best! The packaging is so cute as well! It’s one of the best espresso chocolates I’ve had. You can purchase this product at most grocery stores I picked this up at Publix. I purchase this product probably once a month whenever I need a little pick me up.
Jessica N.
Denton, TX
This chocolate is has very rich flavor. It has the bold flavor of espresso without the grittiness of the beans. I get it when I want something delicious and rich, but not too sweet. Ritter Sport Espresso Chocolate
Cailyn W.
Woodstock, IL
What’s better than coffee? Chocolate. And what’s better than chocolate? Coffee. Mix them together and you get the most harmonious piece of candy. You can get this at any World Market but it is a little pricier than in European countries because it’s an import.
Lillian N.
Santa Cruz, CA
I bought this when I was in Germany and damn, it's so good. The amount of coffee flavor in it is so spot on that the taste really lingers in your mouth. That's my favorite type of flavoring in a chocolate bar!! I would definitely repurchase it at a store near me.
Morganne F.
Combines two of the greatest, espresso and chocolate!! Absolutely delicious and so very indulging!! You can find these at many different markets and they’re quite affordable. I will purchase these over and over again.
Lisa W.
Atlanta, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These chocolate bars are glorious. Found them one time while just strolling through an H-mart. I find that they do kind of taste like the cadburry chocolates. I'm in love with the strawberry yogurt flavor. It's so yummy :)
April P.
Raritan, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Oh yes!! Ritter sports have been my favorite for years now. The bar is a great size, so a few squares in a sitting will be good. It takes me a few sitting to eat the entire thing. It's so milky and creamy. Yum!
Rebecca L.
I just recently had this chocolate. You can find it at world market. Its a really good chocolate and very rich. My all time favorite is the espresso chocolate.
Karen F.
I do like these and I have had different flavored ones. They are fresh and just enough of sweetness. I would recommend these to anyone that like wafers.
Kalin O.
Ritter makes amazing chocolate products. The yogurt and chocolate combo is to die for. The chocolate is smooth and the yogurt adds a creaminess.
Kay K.
I've never had these before but I'm interested in tasting one depending on the answer to this question: does the center taste like artificial yogurt/milk or real vanilla yogurt?