BY RITTER SPORT

Ritter Sport Espresso Chocolate.
Fine quality European chocolate made with natural ingredients.
With robust Arabica coffee. see more...

• I've never had these before but I'm interested in tasting one dep...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Lincolnville , ME
This is one of my favorite chocolate bars. The espresso flavor is perfect and not overpowering, and the chocolate is so smooth.
Billie O.
Billie O.
Stockton, CA
So good. Melt in your mouth. The yogurt and chocolate make a great combo. Great for stocking stuffers.
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
I just recently had this chocolate. You can find it at world market. Its a really good chocolate and very rich. My all time favorite is the espresso chocolate.
April P.
April P.
Bloomfield , NJ
Oh yes!! Ritter sports have been my favorite for years now. The bar is a great size, so a few squares in a sitting will be good. It takes me a few sitting to eat the entire thing. It's so milky and creamy. Yum!
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
Atlanta, GA
These chocolate bars are glorious. Found them one time while just strolling through an H-mart. I find that they do kind of taste like the cadburry chocolates. I'm in love with the strawberry yogurt flavor. It's so yummy :)
Kalin O.
Kalin O.
Ritter makes amazing chocolate products. The yogurt and chocolate combo is to die for. The chocolate is smooth and the yogurt adds a creaminess.
Karen F.
Karen F.
I do like these and I have had different flavored ones. They are fresh and just enough of sweetness. I would recommend these to anyone that like wafers.
Stacey W.
Stacey W.
Richmond, VA
SO good! Opening the package is like opening a fresh bag of coffee! It smells amazing and tastes even better!
Mawada R.
Mawada R.
I adoooooore this chocolate so much i adore coffe with amazing flavor one of best chocolate with this flavor
Kay K.
Kay K.
I've never had these before but I'm interested in tasting one depending on the answer to this question: does the center taste like artificial yogurt/milk or real vanilla yogurt?