BY RITTER SPORT

The RITTER SPORT Espresso bar makes an especially bold entrance. No wonder, as the coffee flavors in the cream come from dark-roasted Arabica beans. Accompanied by firm milk chocolate, this bar leaves even Italians speechless.

Ingredients: sugar, palm fat, cocoa butter, cocoa mass, lactose, whole milk powder, skimmed milk powder, espresso powder (4%), cream powder, butterfat, emulsifier (lecithins (soy)), Bourbon vanilla extract.

May contain traces of peanutsnutsgluten and egg.

Net Wt. 3.5 oz. (100g)

• I've never had these before but I'm interested in tasting...3 Answers
Maddy B.
Saint Petersburg
I love espresso chocolate! This is one of the best! The packaging is so cute as well! It’s one of the best espresso chocolates I’ve had. You can purchase this product at most grocery stores I picked this up at Publix. I purchase this product probably once a month whenever I need a little pick me up.
Caitlin H.
Windsor
Chocolate that is slightly bitter like coffee, but, still retains its milk like chocolatey flavors.
People who have never had German chocolate might be confused but, it is the most, heaviest chocolate flavor I've ever tasted.
Lillian N.
Santa Cruz, CA
I bought this when I was in Germany and damn, it's so good. The amount of coffee flavor in it is so spot on that the taste really lingers in your mouth. That's my favorite type of flavoring in a chocolate bar!! I would definitely repurchase it at a store near me.
allison a.
Olympia, WA
All I can say is- YUM. I always keep one of these babies in my desk at work. They are so yummy and the espresso taste is phenomenal. They’re not overpriced at all either- about $5 a bar. Definitely my favorite chocolate brand.
Cailyn W.
Woodstock, IL
What’s better than coffee? Chocolate. And what’s better than chocolate? Coffee. Mix them together and you get the most harmonious piece of candy. You can get this at any World Market but it is a little pricier than in European countries because it’s an import.
Jessica N.
Denton, TX
This chocolate is has very rich flavor. It has the bold flavor of espresso without the grittiness of the beans. I get it when I want something delicious and rich, but not too sweet. Ritter Sport Espresso Chocolate
Morganne F.
Combines two of the greatest, espresso and chocolate!! Absolutely delicious and so very indulging!! You can find these at many different markets and they’re quite affordable. I will purchase these over and over again.
Lisa W.
Atlanta, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These chocolate bars are glorious. Found them one time while just strolling through an H-mart. I find that they do kind of taste like the cadburry chocolates. I'm in love with the strawberry yogurt flavor. It's so yummy :)
April P.
Raritan , NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Oh yes!! Ritter sports have been my favorite for years now. The bar is a great size, so a few squares in a sitting will be good. It takes me a few sitting to eat the entire thing. It's so milky and creamy. Yum!
Rebecca L.
I just recently had this chocolate. You can find it at world market. Its a really good chocolate and very rich. My all time favorite is the espresso chocolate.
Kay K.
I've never had these before but I'm interested in tasting one depending on the answer to this question: does the center taste like artificial yogurt/milk or real vanilla yogurt?