Food & SnacksCandy & ChocolateChocolates & Chocolate CandyRitter Sport
Dark Chocolate with Whole Hazelnuts Chocolate Bar - 35oz

Ritter Sport Dark Chocolate with Whole Hazelnuts Chocolate Bar - 3.5oz

by Ritter Sport

In case anyone is still in the dark about the secret behind this chocolate bar, it is the many hazelnuts you can already see outlined in the firm dark chocolate: hand-picked and roast to a golden brown. But why not try it for yourself and see whether it puts all other varieties in the shade.

Ingredients: sugar, cocoa mass, HAZELNUTS, cocoa butter, Butterfat, emulsifier (SOYA lecithins).

May contain traces of peanuts, other nuts, cereals containing gluten, other milk products and egg.

Net Wt. 3.5 oz. (100g)

Is this good ? I never tried it with marzipan
Have you tried all of these?
I always see this but I never seem to get it. Is it worth a try? I don't know that ive ever tried hazelnut
Start your review of Ritter Sport Dark Chocolate with Whole Hazelnuts Chocolate Bar - 3.5oz!
Product Highlights
I have never met a Ritter Sport bar I didn't like, and this flavor is one of my favorites, combining dark chocolate and hazelnuts.in reviews
This is the kind of chocolate bar that you take to a private place and savor it with all of your senses.in reviews
perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth , without the insane amount of calories!in reviews
Madeline G.
Cleveland Hts, OH
This chocolate is the best thing (for anyone without a hazelnut allergy)! It's great quality dark chocolate combined with yummy hazelnut bits. There's enough of the bar to share, but not so much that you feel bad when you inevitably devour the whole thing
Gemini M.
Fayetteville, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Ritter Sport Dark Chocolate with Whole Hazelnuts Chocolate Bar - 3.5oz uploaded by Gemini M.
I’m not a fan of dark chocolate to begin with and then putting whole hazelnuts in it just didn’t add anything for me. Would definitely not buy this and the only reason I have it is because my sister gave it to me because she didn’t want it either.
Tina M B.
El Paso, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Ritter Sport Dark Chocolate with Whole Hazelnuts Chocolate Bar - 3.5oz uploaded by Tina M B.
I was really craving dark chocolate with nuts. What's better than dark chocolate, than chocolate with hazelnuts?! I like the smooth dark chocolate, but love the crunchy taste even more. It's not super sweet chocolate, but this surely gets the job done!
Kelli A.
Ludlow, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is my boyfriends favorite chocolate! This chocolate is so rich and delicious! The quality of the chocolate is great! Great price and pretty easy to find! There are so many recipes you can make with it too!
Ashley C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Got this little treat for christmas and I am in love! So please with the chocolate and the nut!great smith taste. Definitely a new favorite!
Rae K.
Lincoln, NE
These are my favorite! I can't not resist them! They are cheap and I buy multiples of them and stash them away from everyone else!
Sarah H.
Fairfield, OH
These are so, so good! The chocolate has a great taste, and you really can't go wrong with chocolate and hazelnuts.
zumAR K.
Alpharetta, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Ritter Sport Dark Chocolate with Whole Hazelnuts Chocolate Bar - 3.5oz uploaded by zumAR K.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
Creamy blend of nut & chocolate. Absolutely melts into your buds. So rich in quality. Ritter Sport Dark Chocolate with Whole Hazelnuts Chocolate Bar - 3.5oz
Yessica G.
Miramar , FL
Great quality!! Is hard to get your hands on it but when you do make sure to stock up, thank me later <3
Samantha M.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
I find this at Trader Joe’s. It’s awesome. Full hazelnuts. Great size for the price. The chocolate is wonderful and not too bitter but not too sweet. I love the variety this brand has. The wafer one is good as well.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...