BY RITTER SPORT

Ritter Sport Dark Chocolate.
Fine quality European chocolate made with natural ingredients.
With fine cocoa from Papua New Guinea.
50% cocoa. see more...

Ritter Sport Dark Chocolate
  • "The Dark chocolate is nice and bitter and a small square is a great treat to have in the evenings when I want to keep my calories in check!" in 4 reviews
  • "These hair the right amount of dark cocoa so as to not overpower the flavor but still sweet enough." in 1 review
Lauren H.
Green Lane, PA
Amazing chocolate. Doesn’t have that sickeningly sweet Hershey flavor! The chocolate has a rich and smooth flavor that just makes you enjoy it so much! I get mine at wawa and while it is more expensive, it is definitely worth it!
Annie G.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I am absolutely in love with Ritter Sport chocolates ever since I came across this brand in Germany! My favorite is the dark chocolate variant - tastes so good and you can definitely taste yummy dark chocolate in there.
Kayleigh S.
Richmond, TX
I grew up with Ritter Sport chocolate. It is amazing. The dark chocolate bare has a rich flavor and pairs perfectly with fresh fruit for a decadent snack. It is a little on the pricey side but so worth it. It also makes for a good gift for the foodie in your life.
CIARA D.
recuerdo muy bien el año y el día que comí por primera vez estos chocolates. Mi hermana regresaba de un tour por Europa y me trajo varios chocolates de esta marca de diferentes sabores. Son increíblemente DELICIOSOS, en chocolate de barra son uno de mis favoritos. Su sabor, lo cremoso y fácil que se disuelven en la boca provocan adicción. #VoxBoxChocolate
Erin M.
Mooresville, NC
Ritter Sport makes a great product. I love the way the chocolate snaps but its still so creamy. having this as a treat really makes my day.
Erin D.
Clintondale
One of the best chocolate treats. The savory flavor makes it hard to resist eating the whole thing in one sitting.
Andrea S.
Apo, Ae
Sweet Tooth Expert
50% dark makes this an ideal mix. Very luscious and creamy with the nice bitterness that a good dark chocolate has.
Olivia N.
These are great. one of my favorite chocolates to buy. I love the ones with hazelnut or marzipan too
Kemberlee K.
Smooth, dark, and delicious. Perfect for satisfying even the largest sweet tooth.
Brittany  S.
I don't like dark chocolate and I've never tried it in this brand but I've tried others and they are great. The strawberry yogurt and run raisins n hazelnut are my fave. I will definitely try the drak chocolate since I love this brand!
ali w.
Where can you purchase these?
I love this chocolate! where do I buy it in the UK?
Debbie M.
Panama
Anyone ever tried to use this for a recipe rather than just eating it straight from the package?