BY RITTER SPORT

Ritter Sport Dark Chocolate.
Fine quality European chocolate made with natural ingredients.
With fine cocoa from Papua New Guinea.
50% cocoa. see more...

Ritter Sport Dark Chocolate
  • "The Dark chocolate is nice and bitter and a small square is a great treat to have in the evenings when I want to keep my calories in check!" in 4 reviews
  • "These hair the right amount of dark cocoa so as to not overpower the flavor but still sweet enough." in 1 review
Lauren H.
Green Lane, PA
Amazing chocolate. Doesn’t have that sickeningly sweet Hershey flavor! The chocolate has a rich and smooth flavor that just makes you enjoy it so much! I get mine at wawa and while it is more expensive, it is definitely worth it!
Annie G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I am absolutely in love with Ritter Sport chocolates ever since I came across this brand in Germany! My favorite is the dark chocolate variant - tastes so good and you can definitely taste yummy dark chocolate in there.
lissette s.
European chocolate is so delicious it's addicting but chocolate is so rich n creamy absolutely heaven in your mouth flavors are just delicious hard explain but definitely you will fall in love definitely worth the price
Kayleigh S.
Richmond, TX
I grew up with Ritter Sport chocolate. It is amazing. The dark chocolate bare has a rich flavor and pairs perfectly with fresh fruit for a decadent snack. It is a little on the pricey side but so worth it. It also makes for a good gift for the foodie in your life.
CIARA D.
recuerdo muy bien el año y el día que comí por primera vez estos chocolates. Mi hermana regresaba de un tour por Europa y me trajo varios chocolates de esta marca de diferentes sabores. Son increíblemente DELICIOSOS, en chocolate de barra son uno de mis favoritos. Su sabor, lo cremoso y fácil que se disuelven en la boca provocan adicción. #VoxBoxChocolate
Christine Z.
Lewiston, ID
I´m from germany and I love german chocolate so much more than american one and even when this one does look smaller than other chocolate bars it is as heavy as other ones. I do love that this shape isn´t typical This is the only dark chocolate I like but their other kinds (and they have so many) are just awesome too.
If you want to open it right you have to snap it in the middle that the back of the package pops open.
Zahria H.
Brooklyn, NY
I adore dark chocolate and Ritter makes some of the best dark chocolate I've had. These hair the right amount of dark cocoa so as to not overpower the flavor but still sweet enough. Delicious!
Brittany  S.
I don't like dark chocolate and I've never tried it in this brand but I've tried others and they are great. The strawberry yogurt and run raisins n hazelnut are my fave. I will definitely try the drak chocolate since I love this brand!
Mary R.
Stafford, VA
I first fell in love with this chocolate when I was working as a nanny in Germany. So happy to find them in the States now!! Creamy chocolate with TONS of flavor. I especially love the marzipan! So good!
Michelle D.
Puyallup, WA
I only eat dark chocolate and this one is one of my top choices, I usually like a 70% and up cacao, but this if good for the days when I want a little more sweet than bitter
ali w.
Where can you purchase these?
I love this chocolate! where do I buy it in the UK?
Debbie M.
Panama
Anyone ever tried to use this for a recipe rather than just eating it straight from the package?
Yaiza G.
Amy L.
Lorado, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are these good just wondering if they were bitter Dark chocolate seems like it taste bitter to me