Ritter Sport Butter Biscuit uploaded by Maie E.Ritter Sport Butter Biscuit uploaded by Jocelyn D.Ritter Sport Butter Biscuit uploaded by Milena M.

BY RITTER SPORT

Our RITTER SPORT Butter Biscuit bar contains a true one-off: a perfectly square butter biscuit. Made especially for this bar, it is baked with an extra portion of butter then fitted exactly into its bed of cocoa mousse and firm milk chocolate. It's almost a shame to eat it. Almost.

Ingredients: sugar, palm fat, cocoa butter, cocoa mass (9%), wheat flour, lactose, whole milkpowder (6%), skimmed milk powder, creampowder, butterfat, butter (1%), emulsifier (lecithins (soy)), wheat starch, glucose fructose syrup, salt, whey powder, Bourbon vanilla extract.

May contain traces of peanuts, nuts and egg.

Net Wt. 3.5 oz. (100g)

• I have never seen these in store before. Can anyone tell ...2 Answers
  • Are these any good? How do they taste? And where can I pu...3 Answers
  • Where can I purchase these? 3 Answers
Leasha R.
Wenatchee
There's nothing else like this chocolate one of a kind . with nuts or biscuits you can go wrong. Well priced such a great treat every now and again great for movie watching. Rich smooth texture. So tasty. Absolutely will repurchase soon. This is a must for chocolate lovers.
A delicious treat.  The cookie at the center is buttery, flakey and perfect.  It is actually more like shortbread than what Americans call a "cookie".  I pick these up when I shop at Target.  They have them conveniently placed at all the check out stations.
Kealy E.
Bellevue
Review for: Milk Chocolate 3.5 oz; 100 g more...
I can usually find this at Trader Joe’s and it takes every ounce of self control I have to not purchase one every time I go. The chocolate is so smooth and pairs deliciously with the biscuit. Definitely repurchase worthy!
Alex S.
I found Ritter Sport not too long ago at a local Wawa. A friend of mine raves about these candy bars so I picked up a pack of them. Needless to say, I am hooked! The quality of these chocolates surpass many American brands and the price is pretty decent for the quality. A must purchase for me whenever I find them.
Kristin L.
Winder, GA
Review for: Milk Chocolate 3.5 oz; 100 g more...
Oh my god this is so delicious. The chocolate is a thick layer around the cookie and it’s so soft and melts in your mouth. The cookie has the perfect buttery crunch flavor.
Y’all. If you like kit kat...this is gonna rock your world. It’s like the wafers are on steroids and then drowned repeated in ridiculously smooth chocolate. It’s so so amazing. It’s a once in a while treat that makes you believe in magic like you used to.
Kristin K.
Review for: Ritter Sport Minis in Bulk Butter Biscuit, 600 Count more...
These are def my guilty pleasure! The crispy butter cookie with the milk chocolate on top is just heaven! However this is really High in calories and I have no self control so these are dangerous for me! Highly recommend for an indulgent treat
Malak M.
Columbus, OH
A crunchy cookie layer on top of smooth milk chocolate entombed in a firmer coat of milk chocolate makes for a blissful treat when you really need it. A little on the expensive side for such a small bar, but sometimes it's worth the splurge.
Jennifer M.
Chicago
Ritter gas some HEAVENLY ideas with their chocolate. Unlike anything we really have here in the states, this European type chocolate gives our chocolates a run for their money. I LOVE this butter biscuit one and the hazelnut one, too!
Beckie S.
Mclean, VA
Ritter is an awesome chocolate company and I love how many options they have for any craving you could ever feel. The butter biscuit is my favorite - it’s like a shortbread cookie covered in chocolate and tastes great with a crunchy texture
Sarai M.
Are this good ?iv never tried them before
Elia A.
Des Plaines, IL
Are these good?
Kristen C.
Lawrence , KS
Does anyone know where I can find these? They look great but I've never seen them in stores.
Kera R.
Palm Desert, CA
Does anyone else think the chocolate on this tastes even better than Hershey's?
Cassie F.
Norwood, MA
Is the biscuit in them crispy?

Amazon