Ritter Sport Butter Biscuit uploaded by Jocelyn D.Ritter Sport Butter Biscuit uploaded by Milena M.

BY RITTER SPORT #96 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Our RITTER SPORT Butter Biscuit bar contains a true one-off: a perfectly square butter biscuit. Made especially for this bar, it is baked with an extra portion of butter then fitted exactly into its bed of cocoa mousse and firm milk chocolate. It's almost a shame to eat it. Almost.

Ingredients: sugar, palm fat, cocoa butter, cocoa mass (9%), wheat flour, lactose, whole milkpowder (6%), skimmed milk powder, creampowder, butterfat, butter (1%), emulsifier (lecithins (soy)), wheat starch, glucose fructose syrup, salt, whey powder, Bourbon vanilla extract.

May contain traces of peanuts, nuts and egg.

Net Wt. 3.5 oz. (100g)

• I have never seen these in store before. Can anyone tell me how t...2 Answers
  • Are these any good? How do they taste? And where can I purchase t...3 Answers
  • Where can I purchase these? 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Alex S.
Review for: Ritter Sport Schokolade (Pack of 4) - Butter Biscuit more...
I found Ritter Sport not too long ago at a local Wawa. A friend of mine raves about these candy bars so I picked up a pack of them. Needless to say, I am hooked! The quality of these chocolates surpass many American brands and the price is pretty decent for the quality. A must purchase for me whenever I find them.
Leasha R.
Wenatchee
Review for: Ritter Sport Schokolade (Pack of 4) - Butter Biscuit more...
There's nothing else like this chocolate one of a kind . with nuts or biscuits you can go wrong. Well priced such a great treat every now and again great for movie watching. Rich smooth texture. So tasty. Absolutely will repurchase soon. This is a must for chocolate lovers.
Kristin K.
Review for: Ritter Sport Minis in Bulk Butter Biscuit, 600 Count more...
These are def my guilty pleasure! The crispy butter cookie with the milk chocolate on top is just heaven! However this is really High in calories and I have no self control so these are dangerous for me! Highly recommend for an indulgent treat
Malak M.
Columbus, OH
A crunchy cookie layer on top of smooth milk chocolate entombed in a firmer coat of milk chocolate makes for a blissful treat when you really need it. A little on the expensive side for such a small bar, but sometimes it's worth the splurge.
Beckie S.
Woodbridge, VA
Ritter is an awesome chocolate company and I love how many options they have for any craving you could ever feel. The butter biscuit is my favorite - it’s like a shortbread cookie covered in chocolate and tastes great with a crunchy texture
Cheyanna S.
This is Heavenly. One of my all-time favorite chocolate bars. The ingredients are much better than conventional American chocolate brands. It's so delicious, buttery and creamy. I love the unique packaging and the fun way of opening it. I do wish Ritter made dairy-free versions of these butter biscuit chocolate bars but I will deal. I have no idea why it's called Ritter sport. What is sporty about chocolate? Maybe just the packaging, I'm not sure lol
A delicious treat.  The cookie at the center is buttery, flakey and perfect.  It is actually more like shortbread than what Americans call a "cookie".  I pick these up when I shop at Target.  They have them conveniently placed at all the check out stations.
Ania M.
Boston
Review for: Ritter Sport Schokolade (Pack of 4) - Butter Biscuit more...
Chocolate is a chocolate. Better quality then American-brand-one, I like Ritter sport overall. Especially when there is a cookie or cracker or jam inside. I always grab it at the register at Trader Joe’s
Marian W.
Waynesburg, PA
Review for: Ritter Sport Minis in Bulk Butter Biscuit, 600 Count more...
Such a good chocolate. The biscuit portion is crunchy and the chocolate is thick and creamy. The flavors blend well together. It's really rich so you'll feel satisfied after a couple bites.
Jam I.
Anaheim, CA
I tried these for the first time the other day after seeing them in markets my whole life. I have definitely been missing out! These are so yummy and the chocolate is nice and smooth while the cracker inside gives a nice crunch!
Sarai M.
Are this good ?iv never tried them before
Elia A.
Des Plaines, IL
Are these good?
Kera R.
Palm Desert, CA
Does anyone else think the chocolate on this tastes even better than Hershey's?
Kristen C.
Raytown , MO
Does anyone know where I can find these? They look great but I've never seen them in stores.
Cassie F.
Norwood, MA
Is the biscuit in them crispy?