BY RITTER SPORT

• Does these taste like typical dark chocolate?.7 Answers
  • i have been wanting to try these since i love dark chocol...4 Answers
  • I like always to be testing everything that is chocolate,...1 Answers
Sara G.
God this dark chocolate Ritter Sport hits the spot. I am a huge fan of all of the varieties of Ritter Sport, but the dark chocolate really gives me a nice pick-me-up. I love that the bar is not too sweet, but the creamy mousse texture in the middle gives the bar a real “treat” flavor.
Sunny D.
Sumter, SC
If you like dark chocolate, these are for you! The dark chocolate is bitter but is offset by the mousse filling to balance out the flavor of this decadent bar. The price is decent for the amount of chocolate since it is imported. I frequently gift this brand of chocolate.
Kylie R.
Cincinnati, OH
Ritter is an awesome chocolate brand. I have mainly had them when travelling in Europe. There are lots of flavor varieties which makes it fun. Good pricing for a good product.
Faith D.
Vidor
The chocolate is yummy. The brand is good. Walmart is where I bought it. And It was reasonably priced it has amazing taste it doesn't compare to any other brand or food.
Anja W.
Ogden, UT
This is one of my favorite brand of chocolate, right behind Milka (which I will always recommend the highest out of all chocolates, sorry Ritter Sport). But this IS my close second! I am a huge fan of dark chocolate, more so than milk. This type if very creamy, rich, and flavorful. It melts right on your tongue. It is delicious.
Monica M.
Love this chocolate bar. It is rich and creamy. Dark chocolate but not too bitter. My only setback is that they are pricey as compared to other bars. And, they are not as accessible as other brands. Go for it if you are lucky to find them at a good price.
Stacey G.
Kansas City, MO
These are a little pricey, but I love the smooth creaminess of this dark chocolate. I like that they are not huge chocolate bars but just enough to have a little snack ! They are perfect! The chocolate is not too bitter either!
Sanne E.
I love dark vhocolate it is so good so i eat it twice in a month i think you have people who eat it more often and ritter sport is a really good brand and i bought this just at walmart but i think you van buy this everywhere
Rola B.
Wilmington, DE
I'm not really a fan of dark chocolate, but I am a fan of this brand. Ritter has some really rich, milky chocolate. My favorite is the one with the biscuit and chocolate combined.
Lindsey Z.
Austin, TX
Easily one of the best chocolate brands. Made with actual cacao rather than whatever wax Hershey's uses. Just a few pieces usually satisfies because it's so rich.
LaShara D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Does these taste like typical dark chocolate?.
Kiersten B.
My boss raves about these. Are they as good as he says?
Stephanie J.
Long Beach, CA
i have been wanting to try these since i love dark chocolate! but how are these? worth the buy?
Hannah B.
Why is it a sport bar?
sharon h.
Lucedale , MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
What does these taste like?? Or they just for holidays ?