BY RITTER SPORT

Ritter sport alpine milk chocolate bar 3.5 oz see more...

• How does this taste ? Worth it?4 Answers
  • What exactly is Alpine milk? Is it good. I love the other ritter ...2 Answers
  • Is there a different taste never heard of alpine milk chocolate3 Answers
Ritter Sport Alpine Milk Chocolate Bar 3.5 oz
  • "This one does not have filling..just pure milk chocolate...GREAT taste and just melting in your mouth." in 3 reviews
  • "These chocolate bars are my favorite little snacks to munch on when I crave something sweet." in 3 reviews
  • "This is by far one of the best milk chocolate bars available at the grocery/drugstore." in 1 review
  • "It's the most creamy milk chocolate you'll ever taste." in 1 review
  • "By far my favourite German candy bar in the US market!" in 1 review
Vienna S.
They are a so so. Not the chocolate I'd repurchase, they are too sweet for my taste. I eat it when a friend offers me but other than that I wouldn't buy often nor recommend it, there are other brands out there that can meet better expectations and have a similar cost.
María A.
Union City, NJ
This chocolate has good flavor and good quality. It’s a good choice. I think the size is enough and the price is around 4-5 dollars. I used to eat it once a week. I don’t think I will repurchase it again, because I found a better chocolate brand for me.
Lane B.
Richmond, VA
My father spent a year or so in Europe when I was just a child and brought back a suitcase full of chocolate. What a gift for a 7 year old! I was so excited to see these being sold in the US. The bars are creamy and delicious!
Anja W.
If you prefer milk chocolate, then this product is definitely for you. I personally love dark the most, but every time I am craving milk chocolate, this is my first go-to. It is light, creamy, and melts on your tongue. It is a little more on the expensive side, but that is because it is so high quality.
William L.
Collegedale, TN
It’s difficult to find Alpine Milk Chocolate in the United States, but Ritter Sport makes it readily available at an affordable price! There is a huge difference between Alpine and regular milk chocolate! I definitely recommend this velvety smooth chocolate!
Becca L.
Shelbyville, IN
Ritter Sport is some of the best chocolate! I love the basic milk chocolate flavor! It's a great price for some high quality chocolate from out of the country! I have this on special occasions like Christmas and Easter! Would definitely like to try more flavors!
Connie L.
The doctor I got this at a local grocery store and I didn't have any expectations. This chocolate is so milky and creamy. It just melts in your mouth! I'd choose this over Hershey's.
Michelle R.
I got hooked on these in Germany in the 1990s. I have a hard time finding the original. It is so creamy and smooth. I didn't want other chocolates for a long time after experiencing this.
Jacqueline H.
Erie, CO
Definitely one of the best milk chocolates I have found available in big chain stores. This is not Hershey's, this is actual milk chocolate. The flavor is just right. Does not taste like the processed crap we Americans call chocolate. Very creamy and delicious. Pricier than the average chocolate bar, but there's a very good reason for that... Quality!
Uuganzaya M.
['Berkeley', ''], CA
Love Love Love this brand's chocolate. They have amazing different flavor options and really reach and flavorful. It has that thick chocolate taste and it is very good value. I usually get is from Walgreens 2 for $5. If you are craving for reach chocolate you should totally try this one.
Natalie F.
Antelope , Ca
Where Can I find these? They look delicious!
Kimberly P.
Thurmond, NC
Is there a different taste never heard of alpine milk chocolate
Dhanisha P.
Vancouver, BC
How does this taste ? Worth it?
Kimberly P.