Ritter Sport Alpine Milk Chocolate uploaded by Rose B.

BY RITTER SPORT

The name gives it away: this is a chocolate that reaches lofty heights. A special conching process gives this mixture of Alpine milk and cocoa its characteristic caramel and honey flavour. No wonder that some people abseil off home with this bar.

Sugar, whole milk powder (20%), cocoa butter, cocoa mass, hazelnut paste, emulsifier (soya lecithins), Bourbon vanilla extract.

May contain traces of peanuts, other nutsglutenand egg.

Net Wt. 3.5 oz. (100g)

• How does this taste ? Worth it?4 Answers
  • What exactly is Alpine milk? Is it good. I love the other...2 Answers
  • Is there a different taste never heard of alpine milk cho...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
sam f.
Provo, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Ritter Sport is a classic to me, particularly the milk chocolate bar! Having done a lot of international traveling, Ritter Sport is one of the best chocolate bars I've encountered. It is extremely creamy and the flavor is perfect. I love popping a small square in my mouth and letting it melt. I would absolutely recommend these for a fellow chocolate lover! They are sometimes more pricy than other brands, but the quality makes up for the cost.
Erika O.
Crystal Lake, IL
This is truly some of the best milk chocolate that I have had the pleasure of eating. My boyfriend lives 20 minutes from the factory in Baden-Wurttemburg, and I always enjoy visiting, as well as enjoying some of their milk chocolate. I would recommend this to any chocolate lover that enjoys a rich, creamy cocoa.
Vienna S.
They are a so so. Not the chocolate I'd repurchase, they are too sweet for my taste. I eat it when a friend offers me but other than that I wouldn't buy often nor recommend it, there are other brands out there that can meet better expectations and have a similar cost.
Nicole M.
San Angelo, TX
I always tell myself I'll only eat a couple pieces, but then I end up eating the entire pack. I don't eat this often, as it's not great for diets. The flavor is perfect and delicious. I would purchase this before other brands. Definitely worth buying again.
Ayla I.
New York
This is so delicious and nutritious. It tastes very good and very devine. I would definitely repurchase this item again because it is less costly and inexpensive.It is also a great go-to snack for anytime and where on a go! Five out of five review for me!!!!
Lane B.
Richmond, VA
My father spent a year or so in Europe when I was just a child and brought back a suitcase full of chocolate. What a gift for a 7 year old! I was so excited to see these being sold in the US. The bars are creamy and delicious!
Maddie G.
Tallahassee
This is the best milk chocolate I’ve ever had! Ritter is definitely pricier than your average chocolate bar but to me it’s so worth it. The chocolate is so creamy and not too sweet like cheaper brands. This’ll forever be my favorite milk chocolate bar
Shelby K.
Lubbock, TX
Melt in your mouth goodness. This is by far the best chocolate I have ever eaten. It’s a little expensive, but oh my gosh it is so creamy and has such a good flavor. Perfect way to satisfy your sweet tooth
Jennifer R.
Ashdown, AR
These were a huge part of my life during both pregnancies. They cost a little more than most chocolate bars but they are worth it. So smooth and not too rich. Looks cute on top of baked goods as well
MARIA J.
Brooklyn, NY
RITTER SPORT is my JAM. I studied in Berlin and went to the flagship store / museum and made my own bar. This flavor is great, not too sweet, perfectly milky and smooth. 10/10
Natalie F.
Antelope , Ca
Where Can I find these? They look delicious!
Dhanisha P.
Vancouver, BC
How does this taste ? Worth it?
Kimberly P.