BY RITE AID #3 in Cotton Swabs, Pads, & Balls

Cella B.
This cotton ball is just ok, had to use quite a few cotton balls to remove nail polish. I blame 50/50 the nail polish remover and the cotton balls
cristol l.
Jersey City, NJ
Inexpensive comes with plenty to spare in a simple to use pakage unlike other places that can charge alot for the same thing in a smaller package
Catherine K.
Oak Hill's
Great product great value and quantity love Rite aid brand's would definitely recommend just as good as the other brand's and get a better value.
Taty S.
Newark, NJ
These cotton ball are good I use them to take out my make up they soak up the liquid I put on it. It don’t fall apart like other cotton balls do.
Kayla F.
Hollywood, FL
I love these cotton balls. I use these to apply my toner before I go to sleep at night. They are great quality and they really help remove dirt.
ari r.
Patterson, LA
Just as good as any other brand. I mostly tear them into smaller pieces to remove nail polish or apply witch hazel to my face. They did the job!
Renae W.
Redwood City
These are the best for doing your nails. With the Renewal polish remover you can’t miss! They don’t leave all those fuzzy hairs behind either!
Genesis M.
Love these to remove nail polish or put some toner on my face. You can basically use these cotton balls for crafts and much more . I love these
Summer P.
Yorba Linda, CA
Your basic cotton balls, I use them to apply toner after cleansing my skin and they do the job great! Great price for the quantity too.
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
These are your typical cotton ball. They do there job. Not expensive. I use mine with a toner for my face. Comes in a clear plastic bag.