BY RITE AID #3 in Cotton Swabs, Pads, & Balls

Lexi B.
Overall good cotton balls. The quantity is good for the price, however I wish they were slightly larger. They get the job done. I recommend for anyone looking for cotton balls. I would buy again if the price is right
Cara P.
Great thick cotton balls. I store them in a clear jar partly as decor and partly for use in our bathroom. Everytime I grab one for removing nail polish or applying rubbing alcohol to one of my kids cuts I am reminded of what great quality these cotton balls are!
Amanda M.
Use these to take off nail color and other little odd jobs, you really can't go wrong with these. Use for nail polish removal, toner application and removing eye makeup.
Crystal A.
Harbor City, CA
I always use these cotton balls to remove my nail polish and it holds together while i do so. I usually go for these because they work well. It’s simple but functions.
Sarah P.
Bluffton, OH
Exactly what you would want! The cotton falls out of the ball easily into tiny strands but it does the job and they are inexpensive and soft so I continue to buy them!
Saintia J.
I love this product. It came with a nail polish remover cotton holder. That came in handy. I definitely try to buy this when it is on sale,usually buy one get one free.
Constance B.
Bellingham, WA
These are your basic cotton balls. They come in a large pack (100) and are affordable, which is super nice! They work just as well as others that might cost more, so why not buy these ones?!
Ashley H.
Weirton, WV
These are perfect for when you use your toner or astringent! They soak up product but still releases enough so it’s not dripping! Also they don’t rip apart a lot.
Julie B.
Jamaica, NY
Reasonable price contains a lot I only buy them at rite aid because it is always on sale I mostly buy it because it doesnt break easily and one cotton ball will clean all my nails.
Chelsea G.
Gets the job done. Works and not expensive. Packaged decent nothing fancy! Easy use and can get it at rite aid.